5.0 out of 5 stars KUUL AIRE PORTABLE EVAPORTIVE COOLING UNIT
Rec. yesterday read directions, filled with water. Turn on to the correct settings. Waited about 20 minutes, just about the time
I was ready to give up, out came the beautiful cool air.....WOW!!! love it. Saw The same Unit advertised with a home center
at almost twice the price....
Published 9 months ago by Mary I. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars How cool is this?
Published 7 months ago by M S USKIEVICH

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars KUUL AIRE PORTABLE EVAPORTIVE COOLING UNIT, July 6, 2013
This review is from: KuulAire PACKA43 Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit 350 CFM, Silver (Tools & Home Improvement)
at almost twice the price....

4.0 out of 5 stars Grateful for the cool air., July 1, 2013
Arrived just in time. We are having a heatwave and I love this product. It cools off the areas I've put it in. Only drawback is that it's a little loud and have had to turn the TV up if I put it in the living room. I still love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing, July 2, 2013
Our room has cooled off about ten degrees already. Well worth the money. Easy to setup and use, and moves easily from room to room.

3.0 out of 5 stars How cool is this?, August 27, 2013
I wasn't expecting a lot from thid unit and it lived up to my expectations. It will not feel like air conditioning but it will make the air feel somewhat cooler not much but decernable. Please remember you are injecting a lot of moisture into the air so it will feel close and sticky. my guess is that this unit would be very effective where the heat is high (like 85-95 degees) and humidity is low. The fan is very effective in moving the air around and the unit may be used with the fan only which provides a nice cooling effect. It lived up to my expectations which weren't very high.

2.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps good for hot dry places but not for Los Angeles, August 6, 2013
Mashtali (Los Angeles CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I am familiar with the operation of water based cool-airs. I had never used an indoor one before. Only those installed outside, and they normally work well. But this KuulAire did not work for me at all. Standing in front of it, and an upright vertical fan (close to an open window), I could not feel any difference. I used a thermometer to measure the temperature of both and yes it did detect 2 degrees difference (holding the thermometer for 2 minutes.

If you live in Los Angeles or other places with similar climate, or high humidity, I am sorry, this is not for you. If you live in a hot dry weather, chances are it will work better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cool anywhere near as much as advertised!, August 9, 2013
Noisy, oversized, and useless best describes this debacle! I haven't wasted so much money for years on something so worthless. When sleeping it is like a wind-tunnel/ but air is NOT noticeable cooler. A waste of time, energy and space. Shame on Amazon for promoting such trash! I won't be buying again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful, August 2, 2013
Only works if you have a very small space that cools down at night on it's own. Will not cool a space down only keep is slightly cool if it starts out cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool air where and when I need it, July 20, 2013
oldave (Golden Valley, AZ) - See all my reviews
Excellent lil' portable cooler. I put in small blocks of ice into the water tank and it blows air as cold as my window coolers do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 24, 2014
This product works very well, I am very pleased and could not be more happy! I look forward to much great use!

5.0 out of 5 stars g8, February 20, 2014
great product, i liked it thanks. all the guys should buy this, very good. works well with all types of conditions.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›