Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 29, 2013
The price was the main selling point for this product. I did not want to pay over $20 for a shell case for my air. This case does the trick, however there are a few problems.

Pros:
-Beautiful Color true to picture (got the blue one)
-Great feel, does not feel cheap
-Does not add bulk
-Protects from scratches
-Does not get in the way of cooling (I have an app that monitors temperature)
-Does not have branding on the case (I didn't like how the more expensive cases had there names blatantly across the cover)

Cons:
-*****It does completely cover BOTH mics on my 2013 Air***** this is not a big problem for me since i use headphones to but maybe an issue to some
-The case does rub when opening, it puts a small amount of pressure on the aluminum screen so it takes a little more force to open all the way. Not too much of an issue since the aluminum is harder than the plastic, it will not damage the Mac but it does rub off the finish of the case
-Difficult to get on and off (this could just be an issue with mine)

Overall very satisfied with the case, easy to replace due to price and I would recommend buying one.
55 comments22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
Love Love Love my new Kuzy Case for my New Macbook Air!! I have the brand new 2013 Macbook Air and it's a perfect fit! Easy to put on and has a fantastic rubberized feel to the Case. 100% protected and looks great installed. Highly recommend this product!!
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2013
A perfect fit for macbook air 11.6. Top and bottom snapped on without any problems. I had top and bottom on in about 1 minute, that's how easy it is.

You can see the apple logo through the top. The look is great.

I also removed the top and bottom to see if it could be done without much difficulty. The top and bottom can be removed very easily.

I am very happy with this product.
on September 18, 2013
I fell in love with the feel of this cover when I got it. It looks great, too. But it didn't last. The corners are cracking off and I've had it less than a month. Turns out it's cheap plastic. The four padded cushions are cheap, too, and are obviously not built to last. What a disappointment.
on November 12, 2014
Fits my macbook air perfectly. The only problem is that the rubber feet began to fall off fairly quickly. All 4 have fallen off within 2 months of use.
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2014
Quick Delivery, Inexpensive and looks stylish. Fits great on my wifes Macbook Air 11, 2011. Probably would fit the newest Airs I'd imagine. Sharp looking and not ridiculously overpriced!! Great value, look great, and do what they are supposed to. And if it does crack, very low replacement cost. Great deal!! Great look! Takes nothing away from your Mac.
on November 19, 2013
It is a great case. The rubberized outside provides a good grip, The case itself keeps my MBA cool and protects it from scratches.

In response to Pdub31's review, the case I received does not cover both mic holes. The cover is exactly as what is shown in the pictures. There is one hole over the right mic hole, and the left mic hole is uncovered along with the ports to the left of it. I own the gray case. It could depend on the color you choose.
on August 21, 2013
I really like this case. I like it so much I am going to get another one in another color or two. Fun to change out....got the matching keyboard cover and everyone is asking where I got my computer....
on September 12, 2014
I used to have another popular brand laptop case for my macbook air, but both the top and bottom casings broke within 6 months, and I never actually dropped my computer once. The original case I got was $50. When I was shopping to buy another, I came across Kuzy, where I could buy a similar case and a keyboard cover for less than half the cost of my original case. I bought Kuzy's case and keyboard cover this time; my products came within two days and in comparison to my old laptop casing, the Kuzy case seems a lot sturdier and is also smooth to the touch. The keyboard cover is just as smooth and is pure silicone so you can take it off and put it on with no effort and no sticky residue of any sort. I highly suggest getting both.
on August 23, 2015
I purchased this cover for my new MacBook Air 11" approximately 2 wks ago. I chose this cover, because from what I saw available on Amazon, the model # of my 2015 MacBook was listed, so I hoped this would be a good fit - it was! I like the way the cover feels, it was easy enough for me to apply to my Mac (but I did watch you-tube videos on application also). I did order the pink case - color is pretty well depicted in the ad. I have not brought my Mac outside of my house yet, but this cover fits nicely and is holding up well. If later on I am not satisfied, I will update this review, but so far I am extremely pleased with my purchase.