Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 30, 2012
This fits the new 13" retina MacBook nicely. I only wish it had been available sooner, while I was waiting for a case to come out I dropped my laptop and dented the corner.
on August 19, 2012
It is the right size and gives good protection. I recommend this product. It is also soft to touch and easy to the clean.
on April 22, 2014
1st off, the matte black look is the shizzle. Apple logo shining through, amazing. Fits perfect on new 2013 MBPr and no issues of the case coming off. The free keyboard cover I initially didn't think i'd use it, but then my sister destroyed her new MBP with a coke (the drink, not the nose candy) and now she uses it as a 1,300 dollar door stopper. So, I pulled the free cover out and much to my surprise, I love it- the feel, the look, the perfect fit, everything. Very happy with the product it exceeded expectation and it arrived a say earlier. If I had 100 more macbooks, I'd buy 100 Kuzy 2in1's for them.
on January 22, 2013
The case arrived Christmas Eve ! My grandson loved the color and the case fit perfect. I would highly recommend this product.
on January 9, 2013
Kuzy You guys are my savor.I really loved this product. It was the best thing you guys can sell. The color A+ the Style A+. You Guys are on point. And this is one hell of a product. A+++++
on January 1, 2013
From the moment it arrived to the ease of snapping the case on, it's an incredible investment in protecting my mac for such a low cost... Thanks Kuzy!
on December 19, 2012
The Case is a great fit and the non-slip rubberized finish means you never feel like it will slip in your hand. None f the interfaces are blocked by this design.
on February 13, 2013
This was a pleasant surprise for the cost. It has been the best cover and I like the flat black. Highly recommend this one.
on January 30, 2013
The case fits perfectly--snug but not where you're worried about leaving marks. The keyboard cover takes a bit of getting used to but I like it a lot as well, it also reduces keyboard clicking noise which I find nice, anything to quiet down the computer.

I read through the negative reviews and it's obvious people just saw macbook pro 13" and ordered it then took it out on the product when it didn't fit because it's made for the late 2012 model RETINA macbook pros, not the previous model with the disc drive and ethernet port etc.

Make sure its for the model you have, and if so THIS IS THE CASE YOU WANT! Save so much from a $55-60 speck case which would be comparable, and that doesn't even come with the keyboard slip. Cheers, Kuzy!
on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my new Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display. I love the color. Note: there's no cut out but when turned on, the Apple light can we seen. The keyboard guard does feel a little weird and I just need to get used to it (you have to press harder on the keys) but this will protect your keyboard from any dusts and spills. Everything fits perfectly.