Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day

on August 8, 2013
This is my first Kuzy product and I have to say the quality, look and feel of this Rubberized case are excellent! I bought this case little over a month ago and it still looks like new today. Had the cover fitted with no issues what so ever. The cover looks very smart with the Apple logo shining through the top cover. Moreover there are rubber feet on the bottom cover to keep my macbook in place and save from scratches and dents. Bottom cover have cut outs for heat to escape so it helps not to overheat my macbook. The clips on the cover are very sturdy but also very subtle. Case allows to open MacBook all the way and do not block any ports. This newest Air13 model have dual mic on the left side and Kuzy case have special cut out hole for it.

I looked at quite a few snap on covers online and in store at my local Apple store and was recommended this model for my MacBook Air 13" Release June 2013, haven't looked back and would definitely buy Kuzy covers for my Mac in the future.

Kuzy - AIR 13-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Models: A1369 and A1466) - BLACK
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 3, 2012
I purchased this exact case cover in Black and it was Delivered April 20th, so I am pretty sure this is from the same manufacturing lot as the the one reviewed on May 1st which is negative.

I noticed that SHOPPER who wrote that review, posted it to every single color of this unit - doing it TEN TIMES. Not sure if that was an Amazon thing or the writer doing it 10 times. But I am 100% sure that review was written by a competitor to this Kuzy cover! I also noticed that it is the ONLY review written by Shopper. I am a real buyer and I want to correct the record since this was the only review at the time of my noticing this.

I purchased this for my daughter to take to college. She wanted Black becuase it is "sophisticated and NOT pink". She took the cover, rejected my offers to "help" and just snapped it right into place. Wow - very EASY and not at all what the one negative review said.

Daughter likes that the clear Apple part of the cover allows the Apple light to shine thru.

I like that the cover protects while ALSO giving it a slightly rubbery feel which I hope will keep it from being knocked off of her desk. She was worried that if we did not get a smooth one, that it would be hard to take in and out of slip in cases. Not so. It is just barely rubbery - but enough. Not like a silicone case that would grab hairs and dust, etc.

We are BOTH very happy with this purchase.

BTW I also purchased several keyboard covers to help protect from spills. We are trying them all out and I will report when we decide how they compare.
on February 11, 2014
This is my first Kuzy case and I am amazed with it. My previous case, a Speck has already cracked. Now, I spent $50 on the Speck so with $50, I expect better. The corners of the bottom part of the case has cracked, but it has served its duty. I wouldn't say it's the best $50 I spent but it got the job done. Until the corners started cracking. I started looking for a cheap case because I didn't want to make the same mistake again. I choose the black color because I thought it looked sleek. If you want a better of how the case looks, watch my video. Also, make sure to check out my YouTube channel youtube.com/smchdstudios
on April 29, 2012
Finally, a product that "fits with good form and function" as depicted. This is my third cover for my MacBook Air - not an easy product to find a decent cover for! I was looking for something that wouldn't add a ton of weight, would be functional, would "fit" (close easily), would allow for dissipation of heat, but wouldn't be "slick and cheap-looking" - and THIS IS IT! It has a nice "rubberized" finish on the outside, easy to hold (although it DOES pick up fingerprints easily - but they all do), fits very well on the Air, and protects it well, too! It closes fine (stays open a little, but, what do you want, you're putting a cover on it) and it "looks good", not like some cheap piece of plastic. Good value for the $$$. You can see the Apple logo through it, if that matters to you (not as clear as they show on the picture). Great openings on the sides for all ports. No chipping, cracking or breaking like the other two plastic covers I bought before this one! Dropped it (actually) from desktop height - NO DAMAGE. That sold me even more. I've always had covers for my MacBooks (larger ones), usually they were Sp__K brand - but this one is tops!
on April 11, 2012
I was hesitant to purchase after reading the reviewer that stated it didn't fit. So, being the wise consumer I am, I e-mailed the seller who promptly responded to my e-mail and told me it is for the the Macbook Air and if I wasn't satisfied I had 30 days to return.
I bought it Monday and I got it today! It feels awesome, and the quality is so much better than Speck of which I have already gone through 4 cases in a year!!! Yes 4!!! And had to pay return shipping everytime it cracked to get a new one. Not cool! Needless to say, we shall see how this holds up, but already it feels stronger, whereas said brand case usually had a crack within an hour of use and I take VERY good care of my case.
Did I mention the Tiffany blue color is really cute? The apple shows through in a nice glow. I really like it so far and the little feet on the bottom are a plus.
on June 13, 2012
Mind you, I have only had this case for about 20 minutes at the time of this writing, but I already love it. The previous case I used was mCover from iPearl - a popular case on Amazon for a similar price (I got mine on eBay). That one had great reviews, and maybe it's just me, but I didn't like it too much. It definitely did not fit the computer as well as this Kuzy case...I kept having to take it off and clean it and the computer because dirt and dog hair would get in (on both sides) This one is a much tighter fit so I don't see that happening. I probably won't have to take it off unless I want to. That tighter fit also means a slimmer looking Macbook Air (which really is what we all want when we buy the MB Air, isn't it?) Now any case is going to add a bit of weight and bulk to your Air, but the Kuzy case just makes it seem like much less, even though it may not be. The mCase would make a weird noise sometimes when I would open it because it wasn't fit right and I guess the bottom of the case would rub against the top of the computer where you would open it, and I'm so happy to find a case that doesn't do that. (By the way, even though only the 2010 MB Air is listed, this also fits the 2011 MB Air, which is what I have) This just overall seems like a way better made case...I love the feel of it as well, and ofcourse the pretty purple color and the fact that the infamous Apple logo is still visible. The iPearl people were also rude to me when I sent them messages...ignoring me for days even though I saw that they were on eBay because they were leaving customers feedback and my item took quite a while to ship! In comparison, the Kuzy folks responded to my question right away (on a late night!), seemed helpful and friendly, and I got my package sooner than expected. After having the problems with the mCase I thought "Well, you get what you pay for" and was looking into more expensive cases from companies like Speck. Can't say anything about Speck since I haven't owned their products, but many people seemed to have problems with one of the MB Air cases from them, and cases from other companies weren't my cup of tea, so I went with this one and I'm so glad I did (so far). Great case for a fraction of the price. If you are looking for an inexpensive but quality case for your Mac, definitely go with Kuzy!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 8, 2012
Great product that fits the Mac Air perfectly. Has sufficient clips to hold case on firmly. Rubberised finish to the plastic makes it less likely to slip from your grasp. All in all 5 Star product at a great price
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 14, 2012
I fell in love with the Black Kuzy case i had purchased previously for my MacBook Air, and was lucky enough to receive the orange as a gift. I actually like this case a bit more because it gives my macbook a very lively look and feel. AGAIN the shipping was extremely fast and the install was more than easy. I recommend these cases to anyone who has a MacBook or looking to purchase one in the near future. I will continue to do business with KUZY because they are so great at what they do. I cannot thank them enough! Below is my review for the Black Kuzy 13" MacBook Air case.

review image review image review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on August 5, 2012
This case was perfect for my 13 inch macbook air. I have model A1466. The apple logo glows nicely through the purple plastic. The inside of the Kuzy cover was cheap shiny plastic looking, but the exterior (what shows off once it's installed) is a nice matte satiny look and slightly grippy feel.

My only recommendations would be for the vendor to include a packing slip as well with a bit of installation instructions. I didn't want to mess up the install, so i even youtubed Kuzy cover installation, but nothing helpful came up... so I was left to do it on my own. I succeeded! It's not hard! Just make sure you don't forget how the top comes aligned with the bottom when you're removing the plastic wrap, that way you remember the orientation on how it should go on your Macbook. And make sure the little "teeth"? snap on.

One more thing, once you pop it into place, I would avoid removing it again, unless you have a new color :), because the plastic "teeth" around the top corners of the keyboard don't look like they would resist too much popping in and out.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 12, 2013
I bought the white/clear frost - it is more frost than white or totally clear... still allows the aluminum finish to show through. Nice matte finish so no fingerprints here (can't see how one reviewer complained about fingerprints on this matte finish).

My rubber feet are black to match the black hinge of the Air...these are different from the off-white ones shown in the pictures - these redesigned black ones seem to have better adhesive.

The rear corners have also changed from the pictures in that they no longer go up all the way...maybe a third - so there are no locking tabs for the bottom rear corners - this was a problematic area for a few reviewers who had their bottom rear corner tabs break off - this redesign avoids that with no loss in a secure fit.

There is a cutout hole for the secondary mic hole on the 2013 Air - this is clearly seen on the product pics side view.

My advice is to put the bottom on first since it's easy to determine how it should be oriented by the cutouts. The bottom has clips on the left and right sides (and a couple in the front) that hold it in place. The top has notches that line up with the clips!!! Look carefully for the notches - this will help you orient the top!!! If you look at some of the customer pics (side views), look for the side notch on the top and you'll realize that they don't line up with the clip on the bottom - They put their top on the wrong way! - which is probably why they have broken clips!

I also advise to just leave this case on and do not try to remove it (why would you have to anyway?) Some reviewers had issues when they took it off - "it cracked when I took it off"..."dust gets between the case and lid" (how would it or how would you know unless you took it off?). This case fits like a glove and will stay that way as long as you refrain from taking it off. (If constant removal of a case is necessary, then perhaps you should buy a "sleeve case")

So it looks like some of the negative reviews are based on an older design and/or they put the top on the wrong way which resulted in broken clips. I am happy with mine...very secure fit...don't plan to take it off...no fingerprints...no defects...good buy. Mine came in a cushioned envelope, product was sealed in plastic wrap, no other documentation (or any solicitation for a review).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...