5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for MacBook Pro from Kuzy
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:35 Mins
I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect...
Published 15 months ago by Megan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a decent case
The color is exactly like the picture, which is definitely what I was hoping. The only thing I wish I didn't have to deal with is the fact that is doesn't always feel completely clipped onto my computer which was the reason I bought the case in the first place. The bottom part had 4 black rubber knobs that immediately started coming off and causing my laptop to be...
Published 6 months ago by Victoria Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for MacBook Pro from Kuzy, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Kuzy - BLACK 13-inch Ultra Slim Rubberized Hard Case Light Weight Matte Cover for MacBook Pro 13.3" (A1278 with or without Thunderbolt) Aluminum Unibody - Black (Personal Computers)
Length:: 1:35 Mins

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Cheap, July 19, 2012
Just received this Macbook Pro 13" case in the mail. Although the packaging is not the best, the product is by far the best. I love the rubberized feeling of the cover and it is so simple to take on and off. The Apple logo on the front is NOT a cutout. The Apple logo simply shines through the black case with ease. The only dislike I have about the case is the bottom grips on the bottom. They feel like a combination between cork and styrofoam. I wouldn't have minded if it just came without them or if the case was just rubberized over the little grips on the actual laptop itself. All the ports are accessible. However, this case does add a little weight to the Macbook Pro, but nothing to worry about. Doesn't shut on you or make the henge loose. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap case that works just as well as a $50 case. Thanks KUZY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, July 27, 2012
I am in love with my Macbook Pro case!! Got my new Macbook Friday evening &stayed up until 2am searching for THE PERFECT case for it. Finally decided to order this one from KUZY after reading and comparing all the reviews of other sellers/products. And I'm so glad I did because I am loving my new pink case! The estimated delivery date was the 26th-31st, and mine arrived exactly on the 26th, PERFECT. Everything fits great, snaps on so I'm sure it'll never come off, completely protecting my Macbook. The case was definitely true to it's color, the perfect light pink that I wanted. The material of the case has a nice smooth feel, it's like a hard silicone/plastic/rubber feel altogether. The case is see thru so I'm very glad that the Apple logo does show AND light up through the case. I've already recommended KUZY's cases to at least 5 people within the hour that I received it! Love that I no longer have to be worried about scratching up my pretty Macbook, love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 13, 2012
I just got this today, it came sooner than I even thought it would. It fits perfectly the color is even prettier in person. If you think its gonna just be a cheap piece of plastic prepare to be surprised, because it is well constructed it has great grip if you want to carry it around.

Ultimately, great product so glad I chose this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case for MacBook Pro!, January 25, 2013
Unfortunately, I have used many cases to try and protect my 2010 MacBook Pro but some were made with cheap materials or had bad connector points to the computer. This is by far the best case I have ever had even if the sides of the undercarriage case are not equal (the casing on the left side goes up further then the right side...this protects more of the computer and still allows access to the Kensington lock) and there is no protection at all on the back of the bottom case (but this allows you to open it up all the way as indicated in the description).

You can feel this case is from premium quality durable plastic and the rubberized paint makes it feel amazing to the touch! Must have if you want to seriously protect your investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice MBP accessory, August 16, 2012
I am very pleased with this product. I looked at all the covers Amazon offered for my 13" MBP. All had good and bad reviews and I just couldn't decide which one to get. For some reason I hit the buy button on this one. Probably because I was tired of looking and this happened to be the one on the screen. But it was a good purchase. The cover fits very well and it's easy to get on/off. It looks good and seems durable. The color is definitely bright but I like it. It looks like the photo. I was really worried about one of the cases causing too much heat in my computer but so far it's not an issue. The fan has only kicked on once so that I could hear it running. I run Photoshop CS6, Firefox, Open Office, iTunes and VLC/Quicktime mostly and I've had no excessive heat issues. The case does not interfere with any of the computer ports.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, November 9, 2012
I love this purchase. I purchased the clear to still have that MBP color while being able to cover it with stickers (that i presume i may grow out of). There are a few things I would like to express to you guys though.

One downfall I would recommend considering is there are some "smear" looking marks on the case that sort of leaves the computer as if there are dents in it. Of course, I've been the only one to notice this being that I'm so obsessive with my things.

Another thing is the 2 of my 4 little rubber "thing-cobbabs" located on the bottom of the case to level it has come off. I don't find it a problem because I'll just hot-glue them back on, but it's probably about the same level of a problem then the smears on the case because you can't do anything about the smears and it looks like the only way to fix the rubber 'levelers' is t hot-glue them and most people probably don't have hot glue guns.

I would also look out for were you may find you NEED protection on your MacBook. When my MBP is closed, the top part of the bottom half is exposed. The back of the MBP. Were you you open it on the opposite side. The side that cannot be opened and has a black strip of color about 2 inches from both ends of the laptop. If you know what I'm talking about, that part is exposed and unprotected from the case.

Other than those three things, I really do like it. I think it was a great purchase and I would order again in other colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 30, 2012
The case fits my 2010 Macbook Pro perfectly. It's rubberized, so it's got a nice grip and doesn't slip out of my hands on accident. It looks fantastic, it looks even better in person than in the picture. You can see the Apple logo in the picture and it's tinted brown a bit, but in person it's vibrant white as it should be. It actually looks like there's a cutout for the apple logo but there isn't. It looks really awesome, like a skin rather than a case/cover. I would definitely recommend. In fact, I went and bought a black one for my Macbook Air as well, we will see how well that one fits and looks on the Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, September 21, 2012
First off, I literally ordered this case and keyboard cover 2 days ago, and it already came in the mail! Amazing! Second, the hard case is beautiful, just as it looks in the picture. It has a nice texture, its very soft and even if the case gets scratched, the material will make it very hard to even notice. The matching keyboard cover I was hesitant about, everyone was saying how it didn't match, but it matches very well! Maybe it's a blue or green tone off, but it looks very nice together. It's also going to take some time to get used to typing on it, but it was definitely a great purchase. I LOVE THIS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, November 21, 2012
I love this case! It was what I wanted and much much more. It also got here much faster than I expected, which was a definite plus as well.

I don't think it is hard to access any of the ports or the disk drive. The battery button that shows how much charge you have is easy enough to press if you use your nail and I have no problem doing that. I don't really use that button anyways.

I also like the semi-opaqueness and rubberized feel of the case itself. It's really soft!

Rate and Discover Movies