5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I bought it for
The screen protector is a touch smaller than my 2013 13" Macbook Air screen, but I'm just glad it's not too big. I'd say the width is about 1mm too short and the height is about 3mm too short.

Published 13 months ago by W. Lang

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent product with no installation guidelines
While the cover looks good on (if a little more reflective than I would like - it's much more reflective than the MacBook screen), there were NO instructions on how to install it, save for a few poorly translated steps. The directions kept referring you to the instruction video on youtube.com/user/kuzyproducts - but as of this writing in July 2014, there is NO...
Published 2 months ago by M. Rawn

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I bought it for, August 18, 2013

Overall, the look, feel, and anti-glare properties are pretty great. Any dust or air bubbles are my fault for wearing a linty shirt and then being too lazy to change. There are about 7 small specks of dust under the last edge because some lint dislodged from my shirt at the end of the application, but I was pleased to find the air around the lint was easy to smooth out even after the screen protector was all down. You can't even tell they're there when the computer is on!

I can use this with my back to a sunny window and the screen will look a little brighter before the automatic brightness kicks in, but no glare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy On!, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Kuzy - AIR 13-inch Screen Protector Clear Film for Apple MacBook Air 13.3" (Model A1466 & A1369) - Clear (Personal Computers)
I thought it would be difficult getting this on, seeing as I have issues applying the small phone ones, but this slid on super easy, and once i ran over it with a credit card once or twice all the bubbles came out super easy too. i don't notice any difference in how my screen looks, except that its easier to clean off, which is a major plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, October 22, 2013
I am very skeptical and super picky when it comes to buying things online, but I have to say I really like this product. After reading some negative reviews I was worried about buying this, but after I got it and put it on I was very relived. Its really easy to apply, fits my macbook air perfectly, and best of all NO BUBBLES!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Great Quality, January 10, 2014
I found it really easy to stick onto my Macbook Air, just make sure theres no dirt, no dust and its not wet. The screen protector is thin, making it hard to tell that its even there.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, October 4, 2013
I just bought the protector film and found that it was easy to put on, fits fine, and works well. I recommend it; it's also priced better than many similar products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what its supposed to, September 11, 2013
Screen protector works,

I had trouble putting it on the screen, as i usually do with screen protectors.
Dust was sticking to it so you need the little dust sticker that comes in package.
Definitely recommend it though to protect your computer screen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits my 2012 Macbook Air 13" Perfectly!, June 13, 2013
I got this to help protect my brand new Macbook Air 13" and it is an absolute perfect fit. You can't even tell I have it on. The only con to it is that it makes the screen just slightly less clear and a tiny bit darker. Overall though I'm really happy with it. It didn't take long for me to put it on and I was able to easily get all the air bubbles out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well thought out product. The install kit make all the difference., July 21, 2014
I do very few reviews but this product is better than described and overcomes a major source of frustration if you are a perfectionist and ever tried installing a film like this before.

What makes this product different is the inclusion of dust lifting tape in the install kit. I've installed many films mostly for tablets and phones but have never seen this before. If one finds a dust particle under the film just pull it back, place the dust lifting tape on it, carefully lift it off, and continue installation. Simple and effective. The tape is slightly stickier than the film adhesive so it'll pull the dust speck off. It is also not too sticky as it did not leave a residue or pull the film adhesive off. It makes all the difference to me since I can never remove every speck of dust from my work environment. I've pitched many films of other brands because of dust bubbles and was nervous buying this one since it didn't include an extra film (the solution most other companies that understand the frustration provide).

As for the film itself, it is cut to perfection and barely visible once applied. the only bad thing I could see is that it fits so well that it may actually be difficult to remove ( I.e. it'll be hard to pop a corner up to pull it off).

5.0 out of 5 stars This is probably the best thing you could ever buy for your laptop if ..., August 5, 2014
This is probably the best thing you could ever buy for your laptop if you're like me and need your laptop to move around with you. It's easy to put on and the rewards are endless! Now I don't have to worry about whether or not I'll be able to see my screen in the sun; and, I don't have to see my reflection while watching a movie on my laptop!! Super beneficial, super worth it, it makes me wonder why laptops don't already come with anti-glare screens, haha...

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 19, 2014
wanted to protect my screen from the key impressions - works great. They are there still but they just wipe off