5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!
Published on March 15, 2012 by MikeTay938

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case for the price
The case is nice for the price. It fits my MBP fairly well. There are a few drawbacks, though: I feel that the rubberized shell absorbs grease marks from fingers too easily. I also noticed that it seemed to greatly effect my wifi reception. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why this brand new computer suddenly started losing wifi reception. I took the bottom of...
Published on August 3, 2012 by BPmedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly!, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Kuzy - 15-inch BLACK Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Model: A1286 Glossy Display - Black (Personal Computers)
The case fits pretty good. There are a few spots I wish they had added those little clips to secure it even better to the macbook, but overall it is really nice. The quality of the case is pretty good. When i first opened my package, I was thinking "why did I pay 30 bucks for this?" but once I got it clipped on, and everything was in place, I fell in love with it. The rubberized feel on the outside provides extra grip, as well as protects from any damage. You can still see the apple light up through case which is a plus. And it just makes my macbook look BA.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't regret this purchase., September 21, 2011
I was a little nervous about the case being "rubberized" but I'm so glad I bought it. It's very hard so no bending or stretching like a "rubber" of any kind. Plus, it's smooth to the touch! Fits like a glove. I was also afraid that the cut out of the apple symbol wouldn't be "perfect" but it is!

I am never afraid of scratching my macbook now. Best of all, it looks stylish.

If you want a case for a decent price and for your laptop to have an extra "unf" I recommend buying this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 7, 2013
This is the third case that I have purchased for my MacBook. Finally, a case that fits snuggly and has not weird corners that will break and compromise the integrity of the case over time. The issue with previous cases was with the bottom part of the case, in the back left corner nearest the power supply. Over time the bit of place that clipped around the corner would loosen and eventually crack. This Kuzy case doesn't have plastic on that corner. Problem solved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a plus to your mac., October 22, 2011
MacBooks are beautiful, we all know that. But having the option to change their color gives a much better idea of the user feelings. The good part of this case that makes it different from others is that you can actually see the Apple logo on the back. The small ' glows as if the cover was originally part of the computer. My recommendation; buy it if you want to protect, change the color and keep having the glowing apple showing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kuzy Black Rubberized Hard Case Cover for 15" Macbook Pro, March 14, 2013
I wanted to buy a cover that would protect my 15" MacBookPro for quite some time but had difficulty spending up to $50.00 for items that were rated mediocre at best. After searching Amazon for several weeks I decided on the Kuzy Rubberized Hard Case and couldn't be more pleased with its quality and perfect fit for my Mac. With the wide varieties of colors available, the hardest decision was what color to purchase! It's extremely durable, easy to install, and its rubberized feel ensures my Mac won't accidentally slip out of my hands. I've had so many complements, just today I was searching the other available colors to purchase; my initial purchase was black.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a high quality and durable case to protect their MacBookPro at half the price of similar items.

I absolutely love it and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. One day very soon I'll will decide which color to purchase next! I now feel confident that my investment is more than significantly protected. This is a five-star item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Laptop Case, October 5, 2011
The case I received was exactly what I though it would be. Also, I got it very promptly. I recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, March 6, 2013
Tony J. (Granada Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I searched for the perfect cover for my Macbook Pro and I found it in the Kuzy! I have a mid-2012 Macbook Pro 15" and this cover fits it snug like a bug in a rug. Couldn't have asked for much more. Doesn't hold in heat, my computer fans haven't turned on once. A great buy, very affordable. The rubberized feel is awesome and it has small rubber 'feet' on the bottom which helps also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, September 21, 2012
Love this cover for my MacBook!! The two pieces snap right on and it was the actual lavender color shown in the picture. Arrived within a few days, just like they said. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 25, 2012
I was very happy because I got this case a day earlier from when it said it would get here! The case is what I expected, I love the purple color.
It fits the computer very well and makes it easier to open the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like advertised!, October 2, 2012
Same color as in the picture, snaps right on, good quality, and perfectly protects my 15in mac.
Great buy! Recommend.