Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on March 15, 2012
The case fits pretty good. There are a few spots I wish they had added those little clips to secure it even better to the macbook, but overall it is really nice. The quality of the case is pretty good. When i first opened my package, I was thinking "why did I pay 30 bucks for this?" but once I got it clipped on, and everything was in place, I fell in love with it. The rubberized feel on the outside provides extra grip, as well as protects from any damage. You can still see the apple light up through case which is a plus. And it just makes my macbook look BA.
11 comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2013
I love this case, I wish I purchased it as soon as I got my laptop, but I was in a long running debate in my head as to whether I needed it, and unfortunately my laptop fell off my bed and on a heating vent, so yeah, wish I'd finished my debate earlier. (^_^). It works well, and doesn't hamper use. I still use it, even though I also have a sleeve. Zebra print, cause you needed to know.The color isn't as bright as the images, but that's okay, it's still a really pretty cobalt type blue. I will upload pictures when I get home. I say why not invest in a hard case that doesn't add much weight if you invested in such an expensive piece of awesome machinery.
review image review image
on March 14, 2013
I wanted to buy a cover that would protect my 15" MacBookPro for quite some time but had difficulty spending up to $50.00 for items that were rated mediocre at best. After searching Amazon for several weeks I decided on the Kuzy Rubberized Hard Case and couldn't be more pleased with its quality and perfect fit for my Mac. With the wide varieties of colors available, the hardest decision was what color to purchase! It's extremely durable, easy to install, and its rubberized feel ensures my Mac won't accidentally slip out of my hands. I've had so many complements, just today I was searching the other available colors to purchase; my initial purchase was black.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a high quality and durable case to protect their MacBookPro at half the price of similar items.

I absolutely love it and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. One day very soon I'll will decide which color to purchase next! I now feel confident that my investment is more than significantly protected. This is a five-star item!
on September 21, 2011
I was a little nervous about the case being "rubberized" but I'm so glad I bought it. It's very hard so no bending or stretching like a "rubber" of any kind. Plus, it's smooth to the touch! Fits like a glove. I was also afraid that the cut out of the apple symbol wouldn't be "perfect" but it is!

I am never afraid of scratching my macbook now. Best of all, it looks stylish.

If you want a case for a decent price and for your laptop to have an extra "unf" I recommend buying this product.
11 comment22 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2013
This is the third case that I have purchased for my MacBook. Finally, a case that fits snuggly and has not weird corners that will break and compromise the integrity of the case over time. The issue with previous cases was with the bottom part of the case, in the back left corner nearest the power supply. Over time the bit of place that clipped around the corner would loosen and eventually crack. This Kuzy case doesn't have plastic on that corner. Problem solved.
on March 6, 2013
I searched for the perfect cover for my Macbook Pro and I found it in the Kuzy! I have a mid-2012 Macbook Pro 15" and this cover fits it snug like a bug in a rug. Couldn't have asked for much more. Doesn't hold in heat, my computer fans haven't turned on once. A great buy, very affordable. The rubberized feel is awesome and it has small rubber 'feet' on the bottom which helps also.
22 comments12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2012
The case is nice for the price. It fits my MBP fairly well. There are a few drawbacks, though: I feel that the rubberized shell absorbs grease marks from fingers too easily. I also noticed that it seemed to greatly effect my wifi reception. I was racking my brain trying to figure out why this brand new computer suddenly started losing wifi reception. I took the bottom of the case off, as a hunch, and noticed my wifi return to normal immediately. I don't know if that is a common problem or not.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2011
MacBooks are beautiful, we all know that. But having the option to change their color gives a much better idea of the user feelings. The good part of this case that makes it different from others is that you can actually see the Apple logo on the back. The small ' glows as if the cover was originally part of the computer. My recommendation; buy it if you want to protect, change the color and keep having the glowing apple showing!
on October 8, 2015
I would like to start out by saying that the material this is made of is fantastic. It looks fantastic as well on my Mid 2012 MBP. Having 2 other MBP's with cases, I have something to compare this to. I am somewhat clumsy. That is why I purchase a case for my MBP. It looks great without the case, so why cover it if you are never going to scratch it? Well, i scratch and ding mine. My children scratch and ding mine as well.

Pros:
- The top cover, once one, is almost impossible to remove. The design is superior to others I have purchased.
- The bottom cove, once you figure out how to get it on, stays in place. It may become loose over time, but as of this writing, it hasn't.
- The material is great. It feels good. It looks good. I am pleased with it. I don't have a problem being that guy with a cover on his MBP.

Cons:
- The rubber feet fall off within a week. Could be the heat of an i7 processor. Who knows. This is my 2nd one and the feet are falling off. I think a better design would have been to make the feet solid as a part of the bottom cover.
- The bottom cover doesn't wrap around the back corners. This is a bit of a show stopper. Corner protection is one of the main reasons I purchase a cover in the first place. They are the most likely to get dinged in my opinion.

I like the quality of materials a lot. The feet are annoying, but the lack of back corner covers means this is gong back. I uploaded a couple of pics of what I was talking about.

UPDATE January 11, 2016
Just spent a couple weeks traveling from the US to Vietnam. My MBP got handled a lot. Going into luggage, out of luggage, being scanned for each flight, out at the hotel at night, etc, etc. The case has several cracks on the base and missing areas on the top cover in the corners. I don't think a harder plastic would have the same results. My daughter's MBP gets handled a lot and other than surface scratches, we have never had an issue with it. At this point, I would have to not recommend this product. It looks god, but just doesn't stand up to use.
review image review image
on July 20, 2012
My case arrived in a timely manner, is BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I was expecting, and fits like a glove! I've only had it for 1 week but I haven't had any major problems. Only minor complaint: It shows fingerprints very clearly and for me it has been impossible to wipe them off. This ruins the beauty of the case :(