Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 15, 2012
The case fits pretty good. There are a few spots I wish they had added those little clips to secure it even better to the macbook, but overall it is really nice. The quality of the case is pretty good. When i first opened my package, I was thinking "why did I pay 30 bucks for this?" but once I got it clipped on, and everything was in place, I fell in love with it. The rubberized feel on the outside provides extra grip, as well as protects from any damage. You can still see the apple light up through case which is a plus. And it just makes my macbook look BA.
on November 6, 2013
I love this case, I wish I purchased it as soon as I got my laptop, but I was in a long running debate in my head as to whether I needed it, and unfortunately my laptop fell off my bed and on a heating vent, so yeah, wish I'd finished my debate earlier. (^_^). It works well, and doesn't hamper use. I still use it, even though I also have a sleeve. Zebra print, cause you needed to know.The color isn't as bright as the images, but that's okay, it's still a really pretty cobalt type blue. I will upload pictures when I get home. I say why not invest in a hard case that doesn't add much weight if you invested in such an expensive piece of awesome machinery.
review image review image
on March 6, 2013
I searched for the perfect cover for my Macbook Pro and I found it in the Kuzy! I have a mid-2012 Macbook Pro 15" and this cover fits it snug like a bug in a rug. Couldn't have asked for much more. Doesn't hold in heat, my computer fans haven't turned on once. A great buy, very affordable. The rubberized feel is awesome and it has small rubber 'feet' on the bottom which helps also.
on March 14, 2013
I wanted to buy a cover that would protect my 15" MacBookPro for quite some time but had difficulty spending up to $50.00 for items that were rated mediocre at best. After searching Amazon for several weeks I decided on the Kuzy Rubberized Hard Case and couldn't be more pleased with its quality and perfect fit for my Mac. With the wide varieties of colors available, the hardest decision was what color to purchase! It's extremely durable, easy to install, and its rubberized feel ensures my Mac won't accidentally slip out of my hands. I've had so many complements, just today I was searching the other available colors to purchase; my initial purchase was black.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a high quality and durable case to protect their MacBookPro at half the price of similar items.

I absolutely love it and couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. One day very soon I'll will decide which color to purchase next! I now feel confident that my investment is more than significantly protected. This is a five-star item!
on September 21, 2011
I was a little nervous about the case being "rubberized" but I'm so glad I bought it. It's very hard so no bending or stretching like a "rubber" of any kind. Plus, it's smooth to the touch! Fits like a glove. I was also afraid that the cut out of the apple symbol wouldn't be "perfect" but it is!

I am never afraid of scratching my macbook now. Best of all, it looks stylish.

If you want a case for a decent price and for your laptop to have an extra "unf" I recommend buying this product.
on March 7, 2013
This is the third case that I have purchased for my MacBook. Finally, a case that fits snuggly and has not weird corners that will break and compromise the integrity of the case over time. The issue with previous cases was with the bottom part of the case, in the back left corner nearest the power supply. Over time the bit of place that clipped around the corner would loosen and eventually crack. This Kuzy case doesn't have plastic on that corner. Problem solved.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this for my roommate originally. I compared it to a previous case on my mac which has sharp edges where you rest your palms. This case is much more comfortable to use. I will buy more of these to replace the cases already on my macs. The only downside is that. it attracts fingerprints, but to me that is inconsequential.
on December 28, 2013
I really liked it, it fits nicely but the color wasn't as pink as in the picture, it was dimmer and more translucent so it doesn't look solid pink. The plastic was cheap and melted a little in some parts (didn't ruin the laptop), i don't know if it was form the computer heat or the florida heat (which is unlikely since i never left it in the sun at all), kinda disappointed
on October 22, 2011
MacBooks are beautiful, we all know that. But having the option to change their color gives a much better idea of the user feelings. The good part of this case that makes it different from others is that you can actually see the Apple logo on the back. The small ' glows as if the cover was originally part of the computer. My recommendation; buy it if you want to protect, change the color and keep having the glowing apple showing!
on March 26, 2013
Arrived quick, fits perfect, feels like quality and hasn't cracked! It feels like good protection, my girlfriend rarely takes it out of the house, but moves it all over the house...our cat loves sitting on it, what more can you say!