Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kuzy - Teal Hot Chevron Zig-Zag Keyboard Cover for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" Silicone Skin - Teal / Turquoise HOT Blue
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 7, 2013
The keyboard cover looks GREAT! This is the third keyboard cover I have bought over the years (I get a new one every year) and it is by far my favorite! Very bold and cool design and has some extra features that previous keyboard covers of mine have not had (a clear area above the cap locks light- all other covers i've had have not had this, so it was always hard to tell if the cap locks light was on). Also, the description doesn't mention this, but the cover does fit the 13" white macbooks.
44 comments|18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2013
I just got this cover today in the mail and I really like it! The pink is not as bright as it shows in the picture (it is more of a coral color). But it still looks really nice. It fits really well on my keyboard, this is my first time to having a cover on my keyboard, so it will take a bit to get used to. For the price, you really can't go wrong!
on December 7, 2013
This is my second keyboard cover (because they kind of stretch out a little, and I wanted it to match my case), and I love it! The colors are so much better in person. I previously had the aqua blue one and I loved that one too. There are just two things that you should be warned about. 1. They stretch out, after a couple of months of having the blue one on my laptop it started to stretch by the space bar and wouldn't correctly fit the keyboard anymore. With that being said it wasn't really a big deal to me, so I kept it on. 2. With this on you will not be able to see the keyboard light as it does not shine through. This was also not that big of a deal to me, but for some people I know that would bother them. With that being said, you can kind of see the light shine through from the edges of the keys. Other than that its a great product to protect your keyboard with!
on November 30, 2013
I really love this. I do have to get used to typing on it though. I am just used to the slickness of the actual keys - wherein the plastic grips your fingertips. But the color and design are adorable. I can still see the light through the plastic so that's a good thing too. Definitely glad I have something to protect from crumbs and cat hair going into the computer. Yes, cat hair gets into the computer. Not fun. I'd say buy it - it's definitely worth the money and the fit to the keyboard is exact.
on August 17, 2013
As a new MacBook pro user wanted something to cover the keys so things don't get stuck in them. I was hesitant on getting this because of the shipping, but it was well worth it! Ive gotten lots of complements on it so far. It's a perfect fit to my keyboard, iterally is hard to get off because it fits soo well. It won't slide around of fall off or stick to your fingers. I've had it for a month and the color isn't wearing off at all either! I am happy!
on November 24, 2013
This keyboard cover is perfect at first glance. It fit right on my Macbook Pro 15" w/retina display. The feeling of the keyboard is slightly different but that is to be expected. For not requiring any adhesive, it really stays put. The pattern is really cool and different. It is transparent between the keys, so it looks like there are key stickers instead of an overlay. So, that's really neat. It is very easy to remove. I ordered the Kuzy purple rubberized hard case cover with this item and they match perfectly. The color is very nice. The only thing I would change about this keyboard cover is the fact that my light up keys can't really be seen through it. The backlighting comes through but the letters are printed black on the cover...but the letters light up as well...wish they were transparent vs. printed black. But that's only an issue in dark spaces and honestly not a dealbreaker. This cover is simply a fun way to keep my Macbook as nice as can be. So, considering the price, ease of use and cute pattern...I am very pleased with this purchase.
on January 21, 2015
I lost a laptop to a spilled drink. That's why I decided to try this. It feels good to my fingers and I'm happy with it. I bought this to match my rubberized hard case for my new MacBook. I was concerned about some of the negative reviews. I have no problems with the lighted background showing through. The light is muted, but I can still see what I need. Very suitable for the price.
on October 2, 2013
I love these keyboard covers. My only dislike is that if you work at night, like me, the keyboard covers the lighted keys (which has nothing to do with the seller). Other than that - these fit Perfect, Great Quality, Arrived Early.
on August 4, 2015
I get so many compliments on this! It's so cute and adheres to my computer's keyboard very well. It gives my computer real personality, and protects under my keys at the same time. It's rare that you can have something so functional and also aesthetically appealing. An added bonus is the ease with which it can be cleaned. Whenever I want to clear out dust, I simply run it under the sink and then set it out to dry. Then it's pretty much as good as new. My one complaint is that the color of the chevron has faded. Though the white has stayed pretty clean, the pink has faded to more of a salmon. It's a little gripe but one worth noting, if that kind of thing is important to you.
on February 23, 2014
I purchased this keyboard cover to match my teal Kuzy cover for my new MacBook Air. The cover fits nicely and the teal is a perfect match to the Kuzy cover. It does make typing a bit awkward-- the keys are sometimes hard to find and the silicone cover provides a strange feel, so my fingers don't glide over the keys as I'm used to. The light from the illuminated keyboard is hindered a bit. It illuminates around the keys. But the letters don't illuminate quite as much as without the cover. This was to be expected, however, as the image depiction clearly shows that the keyboard cover is printed on the underside. I was curious how well it would cover up a black keyboard to make it look as the pictures show. However, since it is printed on the underside, it covers the black keys completely only revealing the teal and white chevron print as shown in the listing images. Finally, an additional point to note is that the MacBook Air sound is designed to resonate through the keys. So, when you have this keyboard cover on it will definitely change the sound on your Mac. It's not horrible, and it doesn't make the sound quieter, it just muffles and distorts it a bit. It is definitely noticeable. Overall, however, the keyboard certainly serves its purpose of keeping dust and debris off of the keyboard. I have a few dogs who love to shed, so I was concerned with their hair getting under the keys. When dirt and dust does get on the keyboard cover, it is simple as can be to remove, and all you have to do is run some water over it to wash it and then let it air dry. I hung my cover over the kitchen sink faucet to dry and it did not warp or change shape/functionality of the cover at all. Overall, it's worth the small price offered on Amazon.