5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Published 17 months ago by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars ... never been as clean and new looking as I'd like. I know I could have returned it
It came new and really has a lot of black/gray ink smudged on it so the orange has never been as clean and new looking as I'd like. I know I could have returned it, but I just didn't want to mess with it.
It does make me a bit sad. :(

Based on this I wouldn't really ever buy another one or buy one for someone else.
Published 3 months ago by maria1975

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 7, 2013
The keyboard cover looks GREAT! This is the third keyboard cover I have bought over the years (I get a new one every year) and it is by far my favorite! Very bold and cool design and has some extra features that previous keyboard covers of mine have not had (a clear area above the cap locks light- all other covers i've had have not had this, so it was always hard to tell if the cap locks light was on). Also, the description doesn't mention this, but the cover does fit the 13" white macbooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kuzy Pink Chevron Zig Zag Keyboard Cover, June 3, 2013
I just got this cover today in the mail and I really like it! The pink is not as bright as it shows in the picture (it is more of a coral color). But it still looks really nice. It fits really well on my keyboard, this is my first time to having a cover on my keyboard, so it will take a bit to get used to. For the price, you really can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second one...the colors are so much better in person!, December 7, 2013
This is my second keyboard cover (because they kind of stretch out a little, and I wanted it to match my case), and I love it! The colors are so much better in person. I previously had the aqua blue one and I loved that one too. There are just two things that you should be warned about. 1. They stretch out, after a couple of months of having the blue one on my laptop it started to stretch by the space bar and wouldn't correctly fit the keyboard anymore. With that being said it wasn't really a big deal to me, so I kept it on. 2. With this on you will not be able to see the keyboard light as it does not shine through. This was also not that big of a deal to me, but for some people I know that would bother them. With that being said, you can kind of see the light shine through from the edges of the keys. Other than that its a great product to protect your keyboard with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool., November 30, 2013
I really love this. I do have to get used to typing on it though. I am just used to the slickness of the actual keys - wherein the plastic grips your fingertips. But the color and design are adorable. I can still see the light through the plastic so that's a good thing too. Definitely glad I have something to protect from crumbs and cat hair going into the computer. Yes, cat hair gets into the computer. Not fun. I'd say buy it - it's definitely worth the money and the fit to the keyboard is exact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chevron Cool, August 25, 2013
I purchased this keyboard cover for my daughters new MacBook Air and she loves it!! It fits perfectly on the keyboard and she can type effortlessly. I highly recommend this cover for anyone looking for a little flair to turn a boring keyboard into a stylish one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 17, 2013
As a new MacBook pro user wanted something to cover the keys so things don't get stuck in them. I was hesitant on getting this because of the shipping, but it was well worth it! Ive gotten lots of complements on it so far. It's a perfect fit to my keyboard, iterally is hard to get off because it fits soo well. It won't slide around of fall off or stick to your fingers. I've had it for a month and the color isn't wearing off at all either! I am happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, November 24, 2013
This keyboard cover is perfect at first glance. It fit right on my Macbook Pro 15" w/retina display. The feeling of the keyboard is slightly different but that is to be expected. For not requiring any adhesive, it really stays put. The pattern is really cool and different. It is transparent between the keys, so it looks like there are key stickers instead of an overlay. So, that's really neat. It is very easy to remove. I ordered the Kuzy purple rubberized hard case cover with this item and they match perfectly. The color is very nice. The only thing I would change about this keyboard cover is the fact that my light up keys can't really be seen through it. The backlighting comes through but the letters are printed black on the cover...but the letters light up as well...wish they were transparent vs. printed black. But that's only an issue in dark spaces and honestly not a dealbreaker. This cover is simply a fun way to keep my Macbook as nice as can be. So, considering the price, ease of use and cute pattern...I am very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect, Great Quality, Arrived Early., October 2, 2013
I love these keyboard covers. My only dislike is that if you work at night, like me, the keyboard covers the lighted keys (which has nothing to do with the seller). Other than that - these fit Perfect, Great Quality, Arrived Early.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get so many compliments on this!, September 7, 2013
The students at my high school are always telling me how much they like my keyboard cover. The only downside of the cover is that after lifting it up several times to show them they aren't stickers it doesn't lay as flat on my keys as it used to.

4.0 out of 5 stars seems like it does it's job, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Kuzy - Gray Chevron Zig-Zag Keyboard Cover for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" Silicone Skin - Gray (Personal Computers)
overall, this keyboard cover looks nice, and seems sufficient enough to do it's job of protecting the keyboard. however, there are a few minor drawbacks.

firstly, it diminishes some of the sound from the speaker on my MBP. maybe it's cus the newer 13 inch MBP's with retina display are smaller, and the speakers are somewhere in the keyboard area. I couldn't find the speakers, but the keyboard cover most definitely diminishes the sound. I only noticed cus I had music blasted while I was applying it on. I took it off and reset it multiple times, just to check lol. not the keyboard cover's fault I'm sure, but just something worth knowing.

secondly, there is definitely a lag in my typing with this cover. I'll end up hitting a key, but it doesn't quite get pressed hard enough I guess. resulting in multiple typing errors, missing letters, characters, spaces, etc.

not major drawbacks, but worth knowing as I said. overall, looks nice and seemingly does it's job of protecting the keyboard.