3,558 Reviews
 (2,025)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for a Working Product that You'll Find
Published on April 13, 2012 by ScenicParkerton

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected but fits well.
I have a 15" Macbook Pro '13 model.
Published 19 months ago by Cassie

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for a Working Product that You'll Find, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Kuzy - BLACK Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - Black (Personal Computers)
Everyone really should have a cover for their keyboard, especially if you haven't purchased any sort of insurance for such an expensive piece of hardware. I decided I would always have a cover on after I had a particularly nasty accident in the chem lab at my school where my laptop was soaked. It looks just like your normal keyboard. Can't even tell it's on until you type. The keyboard backlight is the tiniest bit covered by this, but you can just turn up the backlight. For this price you just can't beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, November 16, 2012
This keyboard cover fits perfectly! People won't even know you have it's there!
It also make the keys matte, so you have a little grip.
It is a little weird typing on it the first few minutes... But now, I actually prefer typing with this, rather than the bare keyboard.
And the keys aren't as loud with this on.

The back light still shows thru nicely. Although it is a little diffused (but that is to be expected).
I find it nice, because then the light, no matter how dim or bright, isn't in your face.
The only downside is, the back side of the letters are completely blacked out, so no lit letters.
BUT with the screen even at its dimmest, you can still read them. And if you can type without looking at the keyboard, then it shouldn't even matter.
PLUS you don't have to worry about misaligned letters.
Although not being able to see if the caps lock is on, is a tad annoying, but not a huge deal.

And depending on which Macbook model you have, and how important this is to you, this cover has the Power Button symbol and NOT the Eject Button.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, COOL, KeYBOARD COVER!!!!, April 14, 2012
I did my research and decided to purchase this product. Not only was the price reasonable but it arrived promptly on time and it was exactly what i wanted. It looks just like my keyboard but helps contain the mess. I would gladly recommend this product. It feels natural to type and it is barely noticeable. Thankyou for the sweet service and great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected but fits well., May 21, 2013
I have a 15" Macbook Pro '13 model.
After looking at reviews for cheaper options, I decided to try this one and pay a little more, hoping for better quality. It came on time and it's easy to just put it right on and peel it off as needed to clean and such. It fits nicely over the keyboard, besides it kind of bubbles up around the space bar and doesn't look very neat. Also I was hoping for more of the light on the keys to shine through, but that's not a big deal. Overall I'm not completely overwhelmed, but it's not bad enough to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, August 12, 2012
I just recently ordered this product and I absolutely love it!! It adds lots of character to your macbook and fits perfectly. It also quiets the typing a bit which is very convenient for typing at night. The color shown in the picture is the true color of the product which isn't always common when ordering products on Amazon. Lots of people have complained about the characters on the keyboard not matching up with the characters on these kinds of products but that wasn't a problem with this one. Especially when you turn on the backlight for when you're in the dark, the keys and the cover match up almost perfectly. You can barely even tell that there's a case on the keyboard, it just looks like the keys are colored; you can barely see the background in between the keys because of the clear color. Overall, I love this product and think that it was money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard cover, January 11, 2012
The product I received from Kuzy was exactly what I was looking for-a simple cover to keep my keyboard clean and look nice. It arrived in time and in great shape. I have been using it ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I expected, July 19, 2012
This thin keyboard skin is just as I expected it to be. It fits perfectly and doesn't come off easily or bubble. It covered the keys well so they don't make an ugly grey color, its pure white. There is one thing, and that would be that the lettering on the skin and the lettering on the actual keys didn't match up perfectly for me. I couldn't tell at all in the daylight but in a darker setting where I can see my actual Mac keys light up, it was easy to tell that the keyboard skin was a little off. But honestly it was not a big deal at all. Unless you're OCD about that kind of thing, perfect product. Also ships very fast in just a regular envelope! Great product here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, looks sharp, great price, and fast service!, July 26, 2012
This keyboard cover is great! Turn off your laptop before you place this cover on so that you can get it adjusted just right without worrying about pressing all the keys. It only takes 5 minutes, and it fits and looks so great. It looks like the keys are actually colored, not covered. Your fingers won't even notice any difference in the touch of the keys. I'm so glad I bought this! No more dust or pet hair floating into the keyboard--and it looks even better if you add one of the rubberized hard case laptop covers to go with it, whether you pick a color that's the same or one that adds contrast. The price is unbeatable! By the way, it arrived in a large manila type envelope, similar to the usual junkmail people tend to get all the time, so watch for it and don't throw it out before you carefully open it! (I almost tore up the envelope!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommended!, August 13, 2012
So i got this for my Macbook Air 2012 and i definitely love it! When I first got it and but it on my laptop, it looked really awkward ( i wasn't used to having it on there). Yes, the lights don't match up exactly, and yes, the power button looks like a 'eject CD button'; but i really love it! if you just turn down your key lights, then you can hardly even tell! Plus it reduces the tip-tap of the keys, which is perfect for me because i'm taking it to school and i don't want to have it be a distraction for the other students in my class. Overall, i love it. And even after seeing it, my mom was ready to go purchase her own! It is really nice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great at first, but developed issues after a few months, May 23, 2014
I spent days researching keyboard covers. (I just got a new Macbook 13" retina display, and due to an expensive replacement of my old Macbook Pro's keyboard due to damage I caused by trying to remove cat hair from under the keys, I went on a search for a good cover for my new computer.)

Through the hundreds of reviews I read on LOTS of keyboards on here, I realized the features most important to me:
1. The keyboard shouldn't make typing more difficult (especially for those who type a lot for school/work)
2. The keys should either be fully colored w/ letters printed on them, or, if the keyboard is transparent w/ printed letters, they must line up with the keys' letters.
3. The keyboard must not become "cloudy" looking after a short amount of time (which I read to be a common problem with the transparent covers).
4. The keys must not be sticky to the touch.
5. The keyboard cover must stay on the keyboard!

My review of these criteria for this keyboard:
1. This keyboard is thin and does not affect the pressure required to press the keys. It feels a little different at first, but I am already almost used to it after an hour of using it. Despite this keyboard being very thin and flexible, the material appears to be very sturdy and protective.
2. The keys are completely black with white letters printed on them. The keys underneath are not visible.
3. I do not know if the clear part surrounding the black keys will get cloudy over time, but it doesn't seem like it would even be noticeable.
4. The keys are not sticky.
5. I placed the keyboard onto the keys, and it fit right onto the keys and hasn't budged. It is also easy to take it back off.

Update: The corners occasionally lift if you bump them, which can be slightly distracting when in an essay-writing trance. The keyboard is lifting above the spacebar. I can't get it to stay down! Also, if I turn my laptop upside down, the keyboard falls right off like paper.
I have posted a photo of the spacebar issue.

Update #2: I decided to buy this again in sky blue (hoping issue with my last keyboard cover was an uncommon occurrence). After 2 weeks, the exact same thing happened in the exact same place. Also, though not a big deal to me, the clear circle designed to show the caps lock light is too big and slightly misaligned. You can see a fair amount of the black part of the key and you can't see the very edge of the light. I guess I'll just deal with it for now, because this keyboard cover does do its job and this issue isn't annoying enough to be worth buying a new one.