2,034 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for a Working Product that You'll Find
Published on April 13, 2012 by ScenicParkerton

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended
Pros and Cons
Pro #1 of this product is that the keyboard cover is not expensive.

Con #1- On the keyboard cover, the name "Kuzy" is imprinted on the space bar.
Con #2- Bought this cover less than 2 months ago, after three weeks, the cover started not to fit tightly near the space bar and command button.
Con #3- The letters on the keyboard...
Published 4 months ago by O.N.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price for a Working Product that You'll Find, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Kuzy - BLACK Keyboard Cover Silicone Skin for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17" (with or w/out Retina Display) iMac and MacBook Air 13" - Black (Personal Computers)
Everyone really should have a cover for their keyboard, especially if you haven't purchased any sort of insurance for such an expensive piece of hardware. I decided I would always have a cover on after I had a particularly nasty accident in the chem lab at my school where my laptop was soaked. It looks just like your normal keyboard. Can't even tell it's on until you type. The keyboard backlight is the tiniest bit covered by this, but you can just turn up the backlight. For this price you just can't beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, COOL, KeYBOARD COVER!!!!, April 14, 2012
I did my research and decided to purchase this product. Not only was the price reasonable but it arrived promptly on time and it was exactly what i wanted. It looks just like my keyboard but helps contain the mess. I would gladly recommend this product. It feels natural to type and it is barely noticeable. Thankyou for the sweet service and great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, November 16, 2012
This keyboard cover fits perfectly! People won't even know you have it's there!
It also make the keys matte, so you have a little grip.
It is a little weird typing on it the first few minutes... But now, I actually prefer typing with this, rather than the bare keyboard.
And the keys aren't as loud with this on.

The back light still shows thru nicely. Although it is a little diffused (but that is to be expected).
I find it nice, because then the light, no matter how dim or bright, isn't in your face.
The only downside is, the back side of the letters are completely blacked out, so no lit letters.
BUT with the screen even at its dimmest, you can still read them. And if you can type without looking at the keyboard, then it shouldn't even matter.
PLUS you don't have to worry about misaligned letters.
Although not being able to see if the caps lock is on, is a tad annoying, but not a huge deal.

And depending on which Macbook model you have, and how important this is to you, this cover has the Power Button symbol and NOT the Eject Button.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, March 6, 2014
Pros and Cons
Pro #1 of this product is that the keyboard cover is not expensive.

Con #1- On the keyboard cover, the name "Kuzy" is imprinted on the space bar.
Con #3- The letters on the keyboard cover has imprinted on my retina display screen and was difficult to wipe off. It looked bad, and it's very visible when you put you turns your laptop off. I was not happy what it did to my retina display screen.
Con #4- Today, I finally had enough and took off the cover, but the cover left residue on my actual keyboard and has made my keyboard sticky. I am more than upset now, because I just bought my Macbook Pro with Retina Display in late January and spent a LOT of money on it. The last thing I wanted was to have a sticky keyboard due to this cheap cover.

Honestly, I was going to let it be and not write a review until I experienced the Con #4.

To all reading this, PLEASE take the high road and spend a bit more on better brand. This Kuzy product is just not the it. This is the 2nd product that I have bought from Kuzy (I bought the keyboard cover and laptop cover at the same time), I am dissatisfied with both products. I will never buy from this company again. I understand the cover is inexpensive, and that is why I chase to buy it, however this cheapness comes at a price for your expensive Macbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, April 23, 2012
It fits my keyboard perfectly and the black keys don't really darken the color much at all. It silences the keys a little. The only thing that I may not like is not being able to tell very well if the caps lock is on or not, but that shouldn't be much of an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard cover, January 11, 2012
The product I received from Kuzy was exactly what I was looking for-a simple cover to keep my keyboard clean and look nice. It arrived in time and in great shape. I have been using it ever since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, August 12, 2012
I just recently ordered this product and I absolutely love it!! It adds lots of character to your macbook and fits perfectly. It also quiets the typing a bit which is very convenient for typing at night. The color shown in the picture is the true color of the product which isn't always common when ordering products on Amazon. Lots of people have complained about the characters on the keyboard not matching up with the characters on these kinds of products but that wasn't a problem with this one. Especially when you turn on the backlight for when you're in the dark, the keys and the cover match up almost perfectly. You can barely even tell that there's a case on the keyboard, it just looks like the keys are colored; you can barely see the background in between the keys because of the clear color. Overall, I love this product and think that it was money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Product, January 26, 2012
I have been looking for a good option to protect my keyboard for years... I basically live and work at my computer, and can't count how many keyboards I have gone through by accidentally spilling the "milk"... and other things. Well, with the Kuzy, no more lost tears. I have one of the fancy new wireless, super awesome MAC keyboards. The thing would cost $150+ to replace... This new little Blue colored gem is AMAZING! Just a thin film of silicone to cover my keyboard and no worries. I've spilled liquids, dropped sandwiches, even messily eaten soup right on the Kuzy. No Problem... Just peel it off and give it a good rinse and you're all set. Do dry it of course.

I also have a rather dusty space... Open windows and animals. Kuzy makes any clean-up a total breeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Recommended!, August 13, 2012
So i got this for my Macbook Air 2012 and i definitely love it! When I first got it and but it on my laptop, it looked really awkward ( i wasn't used to having it on there). Yes, the lights don't match up exactly, and yes, the power button looks like a 'eject CD button'; but i really love it! if you just turn down your key lights, then you can hardly even tell! Plus it reduces the tip-tap of the keys, which is perfect for me because i'm taking it to school and i don't want to have it be a distraction for the other students in my class. Overall, i love it. And even after seeing it, my mom was ready to go purchase her own! It is really nice!

5.0 out of 5 stars best way to spend you money, August 15, 2012
This is the best keyboard cover anyone could get. The keyboard is fun to touch but the keys are also durable. It just takes a little while to get used to the feeling. All the colors are so neon. It is so much better than I expected it to be. For $1.45 this product is amazing! If you are trying to decide what keyboard cover to buy chose this one. The light shines through the thin silicone and the colors are bright and noticeable. To apply this keyboard cover to the computer there is no glue pad all you do is aline it with the keyboard and press down on each key! Easy apply and Easy typing. This was the best product I have ever gotten from www.amazon.com!

Bottom Line : I would recommend this to a friend any time of any day!

Rate and Discover Movies