Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 19, 2012
Even though this screen protector is cheaper than other product prices out there, it serves its purpose. The protector adds protection to your screen, preventing it from scratches, cracks, dust, and fingerprints. Besides that, the size fits pretty well onto the macbooks. My only suggestion is to be careful when applying the film on because it can attract many air bubbles. I'm not sure if the expensive screen protectors are even air bubble proof. Atleast the bigger air bubbles can be pushed out. The small ones shouldn't even bother you that much, and when the macbook is running, you won't even notice them that well. You can pop out the bigger bubbles, even the ones with sizes of coins. I would probably get this again if I ever need to. It serves its function at a much lower cost.
on July 11, 2012
With two people working to have this put on the screen there shouldnt be much problems such as air bubbles etc. Mine turned out really good with only 3-4 small bubbles on the edges. Fits well on my macbook.Recommmneded if you want your screen protected.
on July 6, 2012
I'm the worst when it comes to putting on screen protectors... but this one was awesome. It took a lot of time you must have patience. It's like nothing is there! No bubbles, not even one. Excellent product and shipping.
on April 4, 2012
Great fit!. Out of all the screens I've ever installed, this one was the easiest in terms of insuring there were no bubbles. I think it had to do with the thickness/lack of flexibility of the material. I feel better knowing my screen is protected and the protector does not impede vision at all. Very happy with this product!
on May 24, 2012
After much time scouring Amazon for a screen protector for my new 2011 MacBook Pro 13", I found the Kuzy screen protector. I decided to purchase it because of the economical price, but mainly based on the positive product reviews, and I have to say - they weren't wrong.

The package came without any bends or tears. The application was smooth and relatively easy. When applying the protector, I did have some bubbles left behind, but nothing major that disrupts my view, or that I even notice unless the power is off. It effectively covers the screen and border, but doesn't cover the iSight camera. I would definitely buy it again should I ever have to in the future!
on August 1, 2012
Ordered it, it came quick and is perfect. Nothing really to complain about it. A few bubbles left on my screen but I don't even see them when my laptop is on.
on May 8, 2012
This screen protector is the best! I do have very few minor air bubbles but that is because there was fibers between that ended up under the protector and one because the screen protector was bent. Other than that, it is very nice and looks like there is nothing on it. The best thing is that for me, the bubbles are on the black portion of the screen on my MacBook so it doesn't matter at all that they are there.

For those negative reviews, sorry but if you could not do it, get another one and have a professional do it. You need to clean it very well and place it where the air is not blowing and where there is minimal dust in the air. I did this in the library of the university I go and it came out fairly nice.
on December 1, 2012
I managed to install this screen protector without any bubbles whatsoever with a bit of patience.

Turn off your laptop. First, make sure your screen is very very clean (this is the most essential part!). I used the microfiber cloth that comes with the macbook dry and wet, and then dry again. Get off all smudges and fingerprints, etc. Then, sitting down, put the macbook sideways so the screen is flat in your lap, with the short side at your knees and the keyboard on your left side. Using the tab that says "remove this film before applying", start to peel away the cover so the left side of the screen protector is exposed. Match this side up with the edge of the screen (use the corners to start) and slowly start pressing it towards yourself, using one finger to press in a zig zag pattern along the edge as it makes contact with the screen. Don't worry if this first side has some larger bubbles, you can fix them after putting down the whole screen. Continue this process by using your dominant hand to pull back the film and your non-dominant hand to smooth out the screen protector. If you get a bubble, pull back to where it was formed and press harder in that area. There will be some bubbles close to the edge, but you can use your fingernail (or another tool) to smooth these out, running it along the rubber edge. As you get close to the other side of the screen, this will get slightly more difficult. Smooth it into the top-righthand corner first and work towards the lower righthand corner. Once you get the entire screen covered, you can go back to the left side and pull up and smooth out the bubbles where you first laid it down. Lastly, remove the top cover after you have installed the screen protector to your satisfaction. Hope this works for some people. This screen protector is working really well for me, with my only complaint being that it doesn't go entirely to the edge (falls about a millimeter short). Good luck!
on September 18, 2014
It's hopeless. The Kuzy is one of several anti-glare protectors that claims to be "bubble free." The instructions say you'll be able to apply the film without a problem if you just clean all dust off your display and smooth down the film with a cardboard card (the shape of a credit card). It doesn't work. This is my third try, so I consider myself a pro at getting the dust off my MacBook Pro and all the rest. But bubble-free? There's no way. By the time you arrange the film so that it fits over the camera and doesn't overlap any of the edges, you'll have major bubbles to iron out, and you'll never get rid of all of them. The instructions say you can reposition it and it's easy as 1-2-3. Nope.
I've now tried every type of anti-glare application for the MacBook Pro; none work. They're either so thick you feel like you're reading through a cataract. Or they don't actually reduce glare at all. Or they fall off. Or, like this one, they're impossible to apply. Apple, please bring back your matte displays!
on June 18, 2012
Love the item! The delivery was quick and the product is amazing! You can't beat the price, this product is worth the money!