5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for MacBook Pro from Kuzy
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:35 Mins
I brought this Case, as I was tired of constantly trying to clean the Aluminum cover for my MacBook Pro. As with all mac stuff the three key areas for me are functionality, aesthetic, and quality. These are the areas that I am going to look at during this review.

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect...
Published 14 months ago by Megan

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit A1502 series!
This is more my fault then anything, and I want to make sure to be clear so it does not happen to anyone, this case does NOT fit A1502 Series. In the small amount of time I had it (returned within the week and stored the majority of time) I will say that the bottom caps were easily scratched and although it is justified with wear, I know it would have bothered me within...
Published 26 days ago by Stephanie Espinoza

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for MacBook Pro from Kuzy, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Kuzy - BLACK Rubberized 13inch Hard Case Cover See Thru for NEW Macbook PRO 13.3" (A1278 with or without Thunderbolt) Aluminum Unibody (Personal Computers)
Length:: 1:35 Mins

This is a pretty straight forward product that is designed to protect your mac. Some of my main concerns with this product were whether it would fit together well, whether it would become uneven/unstable and whether it would over heat. It fits together with little plastic that claps over the edge of the mac. The case work fine and I do not have any issues with it. The stability of the case has not been an issue and the moulded rubber feet provide space for the air to go underneath. I have tried out using a lot of things that would normally get my fans going and getting my computer working hard, and as of yet, haven't had any issues with over-heating.

The quality of this product over all is good it feels solid and well fitted.

In conclusion, I think that this is a great product that helps protect and personalize your mac and feels great. So if you are looking for a macbook cover thats simple and stylish, or if you like touching things then this is the product for you. well worth the money.
Would definitely recommend this :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Cheap, July 19, 2012
Just received this Macbook Pro 13" case in the mail. Although the packaging is not the best, the product is by far the best. I love the rubberized feeling of the cover and it is so simple to take on and off. The Apple logo on the front is NOT a cutout. The Apple logo simply shines through the black case with ease. The only dislike I have about the case is the bottom grips on the bottom. They feel like a combination between cork and styrofoam. I wouldn't have minded if it just came without them or if the case was just rubberized over the little grips on the actual laptop itself. All the ports are accessible. However, this case does add a little weight to the Macbook Pro, but nothing to worry about. Doesn't shut on you or make the henge loose. All in all, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap case that works just as well as a $50 case. Thanks KUZY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case for MacBook Pro!, January 25, 2013
Unfortunately, I have used many cases to try and protect my 2010 MacBook Pro but some were made with cheap materials or had bad connector points to the computer. This is by far the best case I have ever had even if the sides of the undercarriage case are not equal (the casing on the left side goes up further then the right side...this protects more of the computer and still allows access to the Kensington lock) and there is no protection at all on the back of the bottom case (but this allows you to open it up all the way as indicated in the description).

You can feel this case is from premium quality durable plastic and the rubberized paint makes it feel amazing to the touch! Must have if you want to seriously protect your investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your new Macbook Pro, September 18, 2012
Wade (Newburyport, MA) - See all my reviews
I just made the switch! From PC to Mac. I'm not sure how the aluminum will hold up so after extensive research (you have to read people's reviews) this had the best reviews. And it is exactly what I wanted and the reviews hold true. Fits great, the apple lights through, and the rubber feel makes it easy to grip/carry and also wipe off. I suggest you get a keyboard protector, but don't get the cheap ones. Get the one that is made for a MBP and also MAKE SURE you will be able to see the backlit keyboard. I bought the right one, but I got lucky. I didn't think of the backlit issue when I purchased the keyboard protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars KUZY Hard Case for MAC Book Pro, January 15, 2012
Item as advertised. Fits right onto the MAC Book Pro 13.3" as soon as you take it out of its packaging. Keeps the MAC Book Pro clean from dust, marks, and scratches. Will buy again for future MAC Book Pros!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute., January 13, 2012
This cover is wonderful! I was a little worried that the little clips where it snaps on would bother my wrists because it's right where they rest but I don't noticed them at all. The case feels awesome and looks really nice. No complaints at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, and looks nice and clean, July 22, 2013
I purchased this and it arrived today.

I love it!
It's a small price to pay to protect your investment. These Apple laptops are very expensive, and this cover helps protect your investment.

It is made of nice plastic and rubber, and it protects your investment (Your apple laptop), and so far it's protecting against all sorts of things.

Beware - it does scratch easily, but for the price, when it gets all worn up, just buy a new one.

Can't beat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, November 8, 2012
I love this case! It's a perfect fit and doesn't block any of the plug-in areas, it protects from smudges, and you can see the apple logo light glowing through it! Very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 17, 2012
love it. i have three kids and their always on my mac so i needed something to keep it from getting drity and this does the job keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Great material and protection at a great price, August 15, 2013
Cyco (Ohio, USA) - See all my reviews
I spent a lot of time looking for a case for my 13" Macbook Pro, so when I got my Kuzy case and was quite impressed with it, I decided to go the extra mile and write a review. This case fits perfectly, offers solid protection, and the material has a nice rubbery feel that I much prefer to the hard-plastic case on my previous notebook. It looks great to boot - I've gotten a few compliments already. I also like that the Apple logo is only visible when the computer is on and glowing - adds a bit of subtlety. Overall, no complaints about this product!

Rate and Discover Movies