4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect training for Goalies
We use this to train our Goalies on our Girl Mite team. The only caveat is you have to roll it on the slower side to get the "funky" bounces. When rolled at high speed it doesn't take odd hops as we were hoping. We also tried it in a scrimmage to make the strikers and mid fielders have to move more, but as I state, when moving at high speeds it tends to go straight.
Published on September 19, 2009 by Paul B. Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars This is for the kids
Published on May 14, 2011 by Friday

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect training for Goalies, September 19, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, June 13, 2010
Scuttles (middle of Missouri, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
Bought this for my daughter's ninth birthday. Great product, she is a soccer nut and immediately took it to the yard and played with it. Does just what it should. Word of caution, though, keep it off the sidewalk and away from dogs...the foam will nick up easily on rough surfaces and is nearly irresistible as a chew toy...even for well trained dogs! We haven't had a problem with it..it comes in when she does and has held up well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool ball - too bad dog likes it too!, February 8, 2010
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
very good training tool! WORKS AS EXPECTED. Dog likes it & chewed it up though.

3.0 out of 5 stars This is for the kids, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
My 5 year old nephew loves this ball; however as a previous reviewer commented when this ball is struck at high speeds it does go straight without any odd bounces. My only complaint is when my nephew left. I began to dribble around the house with it, which was really odd and lots of fun, but after getting carried away I began shooting it hard against the wall a few times (practicing my Cristiano Ronaldo free kick:)... then I noticed it had a huge cut on the ball. Luckily I was able to stick it back with some super glue and it still works like new. But this ball is very soft and I'm just warning those 'big kids' out there this is ONLY for the little ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars great transaction, July 12, 2012
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
This is a great product to use when doing soccer drills.
It keeps every one on their toes and ready to move.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for Goalie hand eye speed and coordination, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
Bought this for my daughter to practice with (Soccer Goalie). I do like it for the most part- it is good at low speed for working on increasing reaction speed- hand/eye coordination, learning if your diving one direction and the ball bounces another- get a foot up. It has been a good tool, just wish it had the same reaction at higher speed (more like game speed) still a good tool for practice!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's everywhere!!!, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
This was a gift for my granddaughter who is really in to soccer. Her rating is excellent with the ball testing her reflexes and reactions to rsandom action of the ball. The rest of the team uses the ball during warm up and are equally impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!!, January 3, 2014
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
For the soccer kid that has everything... I gave this ball to my grand-son for Christmas and he loves this ball.

3.0 out of 5 stars soft and safe for indoor, December 5, 2013
Julie M (Warren, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
My kids are soccer kids both on teams and I thought this would be fun for agility..they didn't seem to like this the way I thought. it was soft and okay to use in my basement..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball (Sports)
Good. It does not bounce as much as expected but in general good product. Got it a couple of weeks ago and kids still playing with it.

Kwik Goal Soccer Agility Ball