Kwikset's Z-wave Home Connect Technology
Kwikset's Z-wave Home Connect Technology enables your Kwikset door lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in your home. Imagine locking your door from your cell phone or receiving a text message letting you know your child just got home from school. Home Connect Technology has the power to make it happen.
Unlock The Possibilities
Lock and unlock doors from anywhere: control your lock from anywhere on your smart phone, tablet, or internet connected device.
Get notified when someone enters your home: receive notifications when your loved ones arrive home safely, or monitor people going in and out of your home.
Control when others have access to your home: do you have a contractor coming tomorrow at 9am, or a housekeeper that comes Tuesdays between 10am-12pm? You can assign a specific code and create a schedule that only allows entry to your home during those times.
Be prepared for life's unplanned moments: no matter where you are - work, vacation, or on the road, if something goes wrong in your home, you can remotely provide temporary access to those who need it.
Innovative Security Features
- Motorized locking mechanism—enables true remote locking and unlocking
- Includes SmartKey re-key technology with BumpGuard protection
- Revolutionary tapered deadbolt design—enables misaligned doors to lock without pulling and pushing your door shut
- Full 128-bit encryption security
- One touch locking
- Replaces existing door hardware with just a screw driver
- No hard wiring needed
- 4 AA batteries last for approximately one year, batteries sold separatley
- Z-Wave wireless protocol
Home Connect Features and Benefits
- Lock or unlock doors via smartphone or Internet connection while away
- Receive remote notification when door lock is accessed
- Check lock status remotely to see if doors are locked
What's In The Box
This product contains one Kwikset Z-Wave enabled deadbolt and installation instructions. Batteries are not included.
This product features Z-Wave wireless technology. RF Operation is 908.42MHz (US), and the range is typical 65ft line of sight. Lock features 30 unique user access code capacity with 4 to 8 digit code length. The product also features 128-bit advanced encryption standard (AES) communication.
Note: Z Wave lock functionality is dependent upon the supporting Z Wave Controller/Gateway being used – therefore some features may not be available with all systems
- Door Prep: 2 1⁄8” diameter face hole and 1” diameter latch hole
- Backset: Adjustable 2 3⁄8” or 2 3⁄4”
- Door Thickness: 1 3⁄8” – 2” automatic adjustment
- Cylinder: SmartKey
- Faceplates: 1” x 2 1⁄4” round corner standard
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2 3⁄4” x 2 1⁄8”
- Latch: Round corner adjustable 2 3⁄8” x 2 3⁄4”
- Bolt: 1” throw, steel deadbolt
- Door Handing: Reversible