5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favorite toy
Published on September 28, 2012 by Seatac_prof

2.0 out of 5 stars Kyjen Mini Hard Boiled Softies Bee
Published on September 16, 2012 by Frequent Flyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's favorite toy, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Kyjen 2419 Mini Hard Boiled Softies Dog Toys Squeak Toy, Small, Multicolor (Misc.)
We have found this the only toy that would survive our large dog's chewing prowess. She tears every other toy to pieces in 5 minutes to a day, but this one lasts for months. Reading a negative review here, it may be a factor of how well the toy fits the mouth of the dog - this one is perfect for our dog. She wraps her jaws completely around it and squeezes it repeatedly to hear the squeal. Over time the squeal starts to go away, but we are on the third one and they routinely last 4-5 months. The cloth can begin to come off over time, and if your dog "picks" at the shreds then the toy can be destroyed. But whereas our pooch shreds others immediately, nothing has come close to lasting as long as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my dogs favorite toy!, September 24, 2013
My dog has had this toy for 8 months now.. and its still intact and he plays with it just about every day! This is a very durable toy because he abuses it a lot. It is a little torn, and kinda dirty(which is my fault because I do not wash it!) But all the wings and antennae are still sewn on, and the squeaky blue inside "egg" is still in great condition. Kyjen is a great company.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kyjen Mini Hard Boiled Softies Bee, September 16, 2012
We have a 10 lbs poodle. We purchased two Bees and a Hedge Hog based on a review regarding durability. Our poodle had the antennas of and swallowed with in 15 minutes. The wings were next. With in two days she had the cloth covering shreaded and completly off the rubber toy inside. I crazy glued the remaining cloth to the rubber. It lasted a couple of more days with the glue. All three cloth covers are now in the trash. I would guess the rubber toy inside will last a life time, but its too big for her to hold in her mouth. We also had the fire hose toy from this same company. It lasted for several weeks before she pulled the stuffing out. If you have a dog that loves to tear fabric, go for the repurposed fire hose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not tough enough, August 16, 2014
I only give it 3 stars because the 3 days it lasted the dog loved it. The squeaker itself could entertain a dog for hours. We have a small dog, half shnauzer half shizu, it destroyed this thing. All it took was a good bite and tear and that was all she wrote. The whole thing was demolished. I got this based on the companys suggestion, it was not a good one. Better luck else where I hope.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold up, June 9, 2014
My 12lb terrier mix is great at destroying toys (especially ones with squeakers). Based on the toy description, and other reviews, I thought I'd give this a try. Within 5 minutes, the squeaker inside the hard "egg" center was dead (the egg wasn't punctured) and within 15 minutes, the fabric was destroyed and can't be repaired. The label on the toy states it's for aggressive chewers. Waste of money. If I could give it 0 stars I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Ones are Best, December 17, 2013
The small mini hard boiled softies are hilarious. If you throw it, it bounces all over the place and the dog loves to chase it. The sound it makes is funny and keeps the dog interested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014