Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Outward Hound Kyjen PP01762 Dog Bell Collar Holiday Pet Accoessory, Small, Red
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2012
I only gave this 4 stars because while it looks very good, it remains to be seen how it will hold up. That being said, Emma (dobie) got very excited when tried this on her, she likes to get new stuff and she certainly seemed to like this! Too bad I didn't film it and I could have posted a video of her prancing around the house, it was pretty funny! I purchased this after xmas when I saw how bad a shape Emma's xmas collar at the time was getting so she will not actually wear it until the 2012 season. Guess we'll have to wait till then to see how well it holds up.
UPDATE:
Emma has one season behind her sporting her holiday collar and while the collar itself seems to have held up just fine, I'm sorry to have to report that all four bells fell off during the month of use. One of them must have come off outside as I never found it. So I now have three bells which should be sufficient or I could go to Michael's I suppose and try to find another of the same size. In any case, it doesn't seem as much attention was paid to attaching the bells to the collar as was paid to making the collar itself. I'm not completely dissatisfied with the collar but I can't say I'm happy about having to haul someone else's water, especially when I'm pretty sure that water is in China.
on June 10, 2010
I had to sew this color up a bit when I received it. It was not stitched up completely at one seam. I really liked it and didn't want to hassle returning it, so I just mended it myself. It is really cute on my dog for the holliday!
on December 13, 2011
At first I was very pleased with this collar. It is soft, stretchy and has a great jingle sound. However, within the first 5 minutes my dog scratched off one of the bells. I inspected the stiching upclose and found missed stiches all over the place. The bells were held on by one piece of string. The collar was in the trash even before the packaging materials had been thrown out. Its not the sellers fault. They shipped the product promptly. No jingling for my pup this year.
on December 29, 2011
I ordered a size large for my sheltie only because of his mane and long fur....They come tru to size and are elasticized and seems well made. He didn't like it for a moment only because it jingled, but that only took a couple of minutes for him to get used to. This is a great item for the holidays or if in the middle of training your doggie to help locate him I would think. It is loud enough to know if he wants outside or figure out what room your dog is in...I love it personally and I will use it for the holiday times. Very cute and the family all took pictures of him as well..
on January 1, 2013
The product was as pictured. Shipped to us in a timely manner. There was only one issue, which was one of the bells fell off about a day after. My wife was able to sew it back on.
Timothy Glass~Author of Just This Side of Heaven
on July 8, 2014
My dog loves this. He doesn't wear any doggy clothes nothing like that. If you try to out anything on him he takes it off. This in the other hand is a different story. As soon as I out this on him he prances around so proud that he has jingles. It's hilarious. We call him jingle Charlie during Xmas time. We had this product for a few years now and it's still in good condition.
on March 1, 2013
All the bells fells off within two days of minimal wear. My dog would shake off from being outside and they would go flying. I had to reattach them all myself with a needle and thread. It's a cute collar, but the stitching on the bells is really poor quality. If you don't mind having to sew the bells on yourself, then it's not that bad.
on January 6, 2013
We had an old one for our previous Schnauzer, so I ordered two new ones. The only problem is I ordered small and should have (and will) order Medium. That would be my only complaint is there is no description as to what size dog a "small" will fit.
It is a great little Christmas collar and I love the way it jingles!
on October 25, 2015
This dog collar was purchased for my daughter's dog (Doberman/greyhound mix) larger dog. It fits him well and soft and lightweight. The bells don't bother him either. He just loves different dog collars.
on February 16, 2016
My dog looked really cute in the bell collar, but it started falling apart after one wear. The bells are not sewn on well and had lots of loose stitches. I was able to find the bells when they fell off, so I will probably sew them back on next year.