Provide your dog with a new, challenging activity.
- Dogs take squirrels out, you stuff them back in
- Keeps dogs occupied to reduce boredom and misbehavior
- Challenges and develops problem solving skills
- Durable, resuable toy for long-lasting fun
- Interactive dog toy - play together for bonding time
- Strenghthen eye-paw coordination skills
- Use for reward based training and polite behavior
- Introduce your dog to the squeaking squirrels by playing with them together for a few minutes.
- When your dog becomes interested, place the squirrels in the Hide A Squirrel tree trunk. Squeak them again several times from inside.
- Encourage your dog to retrieve the squirrels and praise your dog for successfully removing each squirrel.
- After all of the squirrels have been removed, hide them again for continued fun, entertainment, and skill development.
- Dogs may also enjoy retrieving treats or other dog toys from inside the Hide A Squirrel toy.