5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr
Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr. Fun toy for him. And he has been unable to de-stuff it yet, which is a plus for me. Usually my dog ruins stuffed toys within minutes.
Published on September 17, 2005 by B. Baldwin

2.0 out of 5 stars Papillon rips head off
Toy with a tuft on top means Papillon goes for that first and stuffing follows. A one day toy for Baxter the Destroyer.
Published 12 months ago by Hrothgar

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves Oakley the Octopus Jr, September 17, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars longest lasting toy..., May 2, 2011
This review is from: Kyjen PP01101 Octopus Junior Plush Dog Toys Squeak Toy, Small, Blue (Misc.)
we bought a second one for a gift, but our puppy's has lasted over six months...usually they last a few days, and the toughest last about a month...great toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Octopus Love, March 23, 2012
My dog is a lab/pit mix and he is a very aggressive chewer. So far, this little guy has lasted three days! The squeaker even works still! I bought one for one of my shelter dogs and his lasted about a week and a half. He is the type of dog that loves to destuff things. This toy is surprisingly durable and is cheap. What more could you ask for?

2.0 out of 5 stars Papillon rips head off, July 11, 2013
Hrothgar (Monroe, CT USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Dogs loved it but was chewed apart in 2 days, January 23, 2013
Mathgod (Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
Okay, the good news is my two dogs absolutely loved this toy. The bad news is that it was destroyed within 48 hours of opening by two 12- lb dogs. ANd I mean absolutely destroyed to the point where it was only random shredded fleece, stuffing and squeaker left.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dog Toy Ever, October 21, 2012
My dog loves this toy. I bought a bunch of these. It is her favorite toy. It is of decent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the dangly legs....., December 5, 2012
Kiwi (...outside the norm...) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The dogs just love this Oakley the Octopus toy..... they run around the house with it, in and out the doggie door a hundred times a day and throw it all over the place. I love the dangly legs and they seem to enjoy them as well. It's nice and squeaky and they pass it around and around among themselves, round and round and round we go.

The tag says that the filling is made from recycled plastic bottles: "The poly fiber fill stuffing inside this toy is made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles. This does not sacrifice our high standards for quality and safety yet, it greatly reduces the number of plastic bottles that go into landfills each year !"

I bought this as an Amazon *add on item* so it was a bit reduced in price which is always great for the budget. Every day is Christmas when you have dogs in the house !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy for small dogs, November 24, 2012
Our dogs love this toy more than any other! I bought one and then ordered 5 more because of the price. I figured these toys would get ripped apart and I'd go through the 6 of them in a few months but not the case, we are still using the 1st one and our two dogs play with it every single day. They aren't huge dogs but 11 lbs and 40 lbs and they use it for tug-o-war all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, November 27, 2012
Out of all the plush toys we've purchased for our Boston Terrier, this one has lasted the longest by far! I think only one or two of the tenticles have been ripped off so far and she's played with it a lot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggie's toy :D, November 27, 2012
I spoil my dog. I buy him toys constantly. He loved this octopus. He is a little dog but is rough with his toys. This is holding up nicely and it is very cute.

Rate and Discover Movies