5.0 out of 5 stars THIRD TIME PURCHASE. ALWAYS SATISFIED!
Published 22 months ago by Cecilia Wu

1.0 out of 5 stars Chihuahua murder it quick
I just received this little toy. It is so adorable I seriously would like to buy another one. I'm not sure if mine was made poorly but my 10 pound chihuahua seriously destroyed it in 5minutes!! Usually she takes longer with other toys but this one she destroyed took all the fluff out and left it on the floor dead. In FIVE MINUTES!!!! Very disappointing
Published 19 days ago by jessica hernandez

5.0 out of 5 stars THIRD TIME PURCHASE. ALWAYS SATISFIED!, February 22, 2013
Cecilia Wu (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen PP01128 Hedgehog Girl Plush Dog Toys Squeak Toy, Small, Brown (Misc.)
this toy is very well made and withstands all the chews and tears from my dog. My husky loves it! squeaks but in a deeper, lower sound so it's not as annoying as a normal squeaker. my dog is a medium chewer, but he likes to pull out furs on plush toys and tear them apart from the seams then....fillings everywhere...dog owners you know what I'm talking about :-) 90% of the plush toys I bought didn't last more than 2 days. But this hedgehog withstands all of that teething just fine for nearly a year. That's well worth the money in my opinion. I replace it every year and now it's the third one. For my 65lb husky a medium size is ideal, but a junior size is ok too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy loves it!, February 3, 2013
When I saw this, I just had to order one for my Shiba Inu puppy. It fast became one of her favorite toys! It really is made well and it's so darn cute! The only thing I would change on it is to not have the little pink feet sewn on. She has almost chewed them off. It's nice that they are very small feet. All else seems to be chew proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love it!, November 24, 2012
I have a small and a medium dog. The small guy just loves to squeak this little hedgehog and the medium pup thinks its her baby. She is very gentle with it unless the little guy tries to take it from her then she will stop at nothing to get it back. We have a few other Kyjen doggy toys and we don't really buy anything else now. The price is right, the quality is good and the dogs love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy toys, February 11, 2013
Kyjen dog toys are the ONLY ones I will purchase for me chew and squeaky obsessd dogs.
Have an alligator thats over a year and still has some life left in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hedgehog 1 - Kiki the Destroyer Dog 0, June 7, 2013
Carol (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
I'm truly amazed by this toy. After after a few months of daily play (mouthing, chewing and throwing) the squeeker still works, the fabric has no holes and the stuffing is intact. I've watched her destroy other stuffed toys in minutes. The little pink toes and nose are worse for wear but they're still there. It's a small miracle.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, January 15, 2013
My dog is really good at unstuffing stuffed toys. I think the fact that this toy has no big limbs, ears or tail makes it harder for her to find a starting point. Bought it around Thanksgiving and it's still in one piece!

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite, November 25, 2012
this is our pets favorite toy of all time. she loves it for whatever reason. It does squeak so expect some annoyance, but the pets really love it. It won't last long if you have a plush killer!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our pup's favorites!, July 21, 2012
Our Lhasa loves the large Hedgehog so much that I thought she might enjoy the junior size too. She got it yesterday and has been having a ball playing fetch with it and carrying it around. It was packaged well and arrived a day or two after I placed the order. The Kyjen dog toys are quality toys and our pup loves them which means I certainly will recommend them to our pet owner friends and neighbors.

1.0 out of 5 stars Chihuahua murder it quick, December 2, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog liked it., May 25, 2013
The squeaker lasted about 2 hours of occassional use but "Hedgy" is one of his favorite toys. The feet were torn off pretty quick, but the sewn eyes and nose last. He doesn't tear it apart like other toys, perhaps because of it's shape.