5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy for your little dog
Published on September 27, 2009 by C. Adzema

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Small
This toy was a lot smaller than I expected. Luckily the size isn't a choking hazard for my dogs size (he's a standard size American Eskimo), but any smaller this toy would be a problem. I gave this three stars because my dog really likes this toy for some reason and has been dragging it around everywhere.
Published 23 months ago by Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy for your little dog, September 27, 2009
Love these Kyjen Talking Toys..and perfect for small dogs (I have 2 Yorkies) and what's great about these is that when you toss them and when they hit the ground they grunt or oink and that way your dog can find where you tossed it. These are hard to find and I hope that Kyjen continues to make them. I even bought the donkey one and that is cute, too. Well worth the $$$.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, November 28, 2012
Jackie (Fairfax, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen PP01135 PipSqueaks Pig Talking Plush Dog Toys Batteries Included, Small, Pink (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars really small, great for small dog..., May 24, 2012
another small quickly destroyed toy, but price was right. with our dog, spending more is just a waste of time... for her, it is all about removing squeekers... which she then cherrishes by toting about for ever... after removing small squeek piece first of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, April 22, 2014
Natalie Rose (Baltimore, Maryland) - See all my reviews
This toy is my dog's go-to favorite. She loves nibbling around its ears, and the soft oinking noise it makes when she bites it in the right way. The noisemaker is in a convenient Velcro pocket, so it can be easily removed by a human with opposable thumbs to throw the toy through the washing machine and dryer. I've never had a problem with my dog digging out the noisemaker. I replaced her duck version of this toy about 6 months ago after several washings. She never gets bored with this toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke quickly due to change in design, November 15, 2013
I was disappointed to see how they changed these. In the ones I bought about 5 years ago...the dogs had to whip them around to set the sound off...or when I would throw it it would go off when it hit the ground. I liked that. Now there is a push button of sorts on the voice box inside of the animal. The only way to set off the sound is by pressing the box. Therefore the dog is encouraged to "bite" the voice box...which he did....and promptly broke it. The sound didn't even work for 1 day. Our others lasted for years. Bad design. And it really stinks because both of my dogs had really enjoyed these.

3.0 out of 5 stars She loved it to death........, January 1, 2013
We got this for my dachshund as a Christmas present. I can say with certainty that it did not make it past the first 30 mins after she unwrapped it. Well, the squeaker that is. We still have the pig toy, just had to take out the "fun" part that she destroyed. I thought it would withstand a little chewing, guess my dachshund chewed it a little too hard. Cute concept, just not for a dog like mine that has the instinct to kill the squeaker. At least we could salvage the body!

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China. Pretty small. Not your average toy size., December 12, 2012
I bought the Kyjen Pig and Duck, and all I can say is wow... Are they small or what! This isn't Amazon's or Kyjen's error. In fact, it is mine. I should have read the description. I purchased this for around $6.00 through Amazon (give or take a few pennies). For a toy this small, it is borderline expensive... Especially considering the fact that it IS made in China. The pig has a sound box inside it, which does deliver noise to entice a dog's curiosity. I don't think this will stand the test of time though, even if you're like me and you supervise all toy play time with your dog.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way TOOO tiny, October 31, 2012
I just got the one that is suppose to be 7x4x2 and it is more like 4x3x2 it is tiny. I am returning it as if you have a toy dog it may be the right size but my bully would choke on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, May 12, 2012
Purchased multiple dog toys from Kyjen Plush Puppies for my dogs birthday. This pig was the only one that arrived and did not work. I pulled out to little strip of paper in the back of the pig that said to remove and the pig did not make any sounds. My dog was very disappointed. I even opened up the Velcro in the back and pulled out the voice box and tried to squeezed it myself with no success. Great price, but only if the item worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a cute little toy. My dog loves ..., August 6, 2014
This is a cute little toy. My dog loves it. I don't know why people buy a "small" toy and then complain that it's small? Whatever. My little older dog loves it for some reason and she doesn't play with anything. Very soft. It's cute and will probably last around here a long time with my two little ones. The noise isn't too loud, which I certainly appreciate!