5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!
Published on January 28, 2012 by Steffie583

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's alright.
This is such a cute little toy. Unfortunately, the donkey sound it's supposed to make doesn't work very easily. You have to whack it against something to get it to make noise. It won't "bray" with normal play. My dogs love toys that make noise and I have to bang it on the floor, hard, in order for it to make the noise it's supposed to. I was dissapointed.
Published on January 27, 2012 by Mushy

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Kyjen PP01138, PipSqueaks Donkey Talking Plush Dog Toys Batteries Included, Small, Blue (Misc.)
I love the Kyjen toys that amazon stocks. I have bought almost all of them at this point and my dog loves them. This Donkey doesn't squeak though it makes like a loud mooing sound, a little startling the first time you hear it. Also, the sound goes off on its own, it appears to be triggered by movement and not squeezing. I can be in the opposite room with my dog and we will hear it go off on its own. Which makes it like a tracking game for my dog so I'm not bothered by it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's alright., January 27, 2012
Mushy (Racine, WI USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, May 4, 2011
Dian "D" (United States) - See all my reviews
This is not worth the cost, it does make sounds but if you have a chewer don't get this. My dog is a larger dog but she is gentle with her toys now that she is older so the flimsiness of this is not so much an issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut but did not last very long, July 26, 2013
David Desjardins (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Cute an annoyed the dog, but he got his revenge rather quickly. Might serve better as a toy for a baby with no teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy loves this little Donkey., January 13, 2014
This was amazing value for money. The fact that this toy makes noises like a donkey means that I have to take it off him at night unless I want to wake up during the night wondering where the Donkey is. Very happy with purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars small, December 23, 2013
It is about 3 inches or less, the whole thing. I thought it was going to be bigger. Also it says to take the noice maker out when not watching the dog, really? what a pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, February 5, 2013
It's a great toy but does not last long. My dogs love it. However, after few times, they destroyed the voice part.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, January 24, 2013
I'v been waiting for a new dogs toys to come out since Dogtronics went out of business. I just hope they last as long as dogtronics did. I think after 2 years the rooster was still going on the same original battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, June 5, 2014
This is a great toy for the pups! He loves that it chuckles at him when he bites down. It is a fun toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Nice Well-Made Toy that Doesn't Speak Loudly Enough, July 24, 2014
JaneMD (Free Union, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This toy is very cute, and I thought our dog should have it because we have a real pet donkey. However, since our dog has nearly every other talking dog toy ever made, I know by comparison that this toy doesn't talk loudly enough. You can barely hear it. if your dog likes noisy toys, try the Flying Slingshot Howling Monkey.

On the other hand, it's a nice, well-made toy, and our doggie likes it well enough to get it out of her toy basket every day and tote it around the house. It's held up very well and has suffered no damage when the pup tries to break its neck by giving it a hard shake. After a month or two of abuse, it still looks like new.