5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!
Published on January 28, 2012 by Steffie583

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's alright.
This is such a cute little toy. Unfortunately, the donkey sound it's supposed to make doesn't work very easily. You have to whack it against something to get it to make noise. It won't "bray" with normal play. My dogs love toys that make noise and I have to bang it on the floor, hard, in order for it to make the noise it's supposed to. I was dissapointed.
Published on January 27, 2012 by Mushy

5.0 out of 5 stars A huge hit!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Kyjen PP01138, PipSqueaks Donkey Talking Plush Dog Toys Batteries Included, Small, Blue (Misc.)
I love the Kyjen toys that amazon stocks. I have bought almost all of them at this point and my dog loves them. This Donkey doesn't squeak though it makes like a loud mooing sound, a little startling the first time you hear it. Also, the sound goes off on its own, it appears to be triggered by movement and not squeezing. I can be in the opposite room with my dog and we will hear it go off on its own. Which makes it like a tracking game for my dog so I'm not bothered by it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh, it's alright., January 27, 2012
Mushy (Racine, WI USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, May 4, 2011
Dian "D" (United States) - See all my reviews
This is not worth the cost, it does make sounds but if you have a chewer don't get this. My dog is a larger dog but she is gentle with her toys now that she is older so the flimsiness of this is not so much an issue.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut but did not last very long, July 26, 2013
David Desjardins (Spokane, WA United States) - See all my reviews
Cute an annoyed the dog, but he got his revenge rather quickly. Might serve better as a toy for a baby with no teeth.

5.0 out of 5 stars My puppy loves this little Donkey., January 13, 2014
This was amazing value for money. The fact that this toy makes noises like a donkey means that I have to take it off him at night unless I want to wake up during the night wondering where the Donkey is. Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!, January 24, 2013
I'v been waiting for a new dogs toys to come out since Dogtronics went out of business. I just hope they last as long as dogtronics did. I think after 2 years the rooster was still going on the same original battery.

2.0 out of 5 stars small, December 23, 2013
It is about 3 inches or less, the whole thing. I thought it was going to be bigger. Also it says to take the noice maker out when not watching the dog, really? what a pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars PipSqueak Donkey's not hee-hawing, April 28, 2012
This is the ONLY toy my dog plays with. The donkeys used to be part of an entire line of assorted 'talking' toys but this was her favorite. Unfortunately this product has been scarce and this particular offering was a reasonable price----WhenI do find the donkey I purchase about ten at a time. Unfortunately, I had no way of knowing until I received this delivery that the donkey's beloved hee-haw is no longer the same sound. I believe it makes a sound one of the other animals used to make--but can't recall which one. Anyway, there are some quality issues--First, not all the sound boxes work. And secondly, if you have to wash the toy the sound boxes are nearly impossible to remove (they can't be washed) and just as difficult to get back into the toy --in fact, my dog can always remove it once I've had to struggle to take it out--and you don't want your dog chewing on this plastic box which is what winds up happening. Not sure I'll order this again but well...I'm down to my last one and my dog loves them.....

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a joke christmas present for my husband and it turned out to be our 80 pound hounds favorite toy, May 10, 2014
Before we got our first dog we had my husband's cat whom I affectionately nicknamed Dawg. Even after we got our first dog the nickname Dawg still applies to the cat so I bought this itty bitty dog toy and stuck it in my husband's Christmas stocking as a joke. My husband didn't get the joke and thought it was for our dog and tossed it to our miniature horse of a dog before I could explain it was for his cat. Too late it was love at first bite so there was no taking the toy back.

All this time later the dog still loves this toy and it has held up well but that could be because our big dog is really gentle with the toy donkey. He tenderly bites down on the toy's belly because he likes the noise it makes. The toy is only missing some of the mane and tail as the dog enjoyed pulling that out but the toy itself is in great condition albeit quite dirty from being carried around in the dog's mouth.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, February 5, 2013
It's a great toy but does not last long. My dogs love it. However, after few times, they destroyed the voice part.