5.0 out of 5 stars My girls LOVE these!!!
I do not usually review items that I have purchased but this is an exception. My girls LOVE these toys. They are just squeeky enough but do not have a ton of stuffing surrounding them that entice them to shred the toy, so they actually last for a very long time.I have two small/medium dogs and that are very toy driven and these are their all time favorite toys.
Published on January 19, 2009 by Amazon Customer

Published on November 12, 2012 by Magicbird

3.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved destroying it, but I'm the one who had to clean up the stuffing., November 12, 2012
Magicbird (New Hope PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen PP01278 Squeakin' Eggs Plush Dog Toys Squeak Toy 3-Piece, Small, Multicolor (Misc.)
It's hard to rate dog toys because what one dog might love and treat gently, another dog might destroy in 2 minutes. My dog, unfortunately, was one of the ones who destroyed this toy in two minutes. But to be fair to this toy, there's no question but that my dog had a really great time ripping the guts out of this toy during those 2 minutes--it satisfied her killer instincts or something--and, hey, there are still 2 eggs left to go out of the 3-pack. In fact, it's fair to say that my dog probably would have given this toy 5 stars. It's me who doesn't particularly enjoy cleaning up stuffing and squeaker pieces after a toy is destroyed, so I'm giving it one star. So, averaging those 2 scores together, my dog and I are giving this toy 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls LOVE these!!!, January 19, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for indoor playing indoors, May 27, 2012
I have many of the Kyjen toys for my dogs, including over 20 of these "eggs." They make great toys in and of themselves. I have a basket full of them so I can keep throwing balls to entertain my puppy. My disability prevents me for being able to run and play, but the "kids" love it if I sit on the couch, basket of "eggs" beside me, and just keep throwing them. Very inexpensive way to let my dogs run and play in the house without damage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pup's favorite part of the egg baby toys, June 18, 2012
Length:: 0:32 Mins

Here's video of my dog playing with an Kyjen egg when he was a puppy. He's now 2 years old and still loves these eggs. My dog has gone through 3 Kyjen Egg Babies Toys and while he loves the whole experience, his favorite part is squeaking the eggs! So last time i just bought the egg 3-pack.

He loves how they move in an unpredictable way and he looks kind of like a cat when he plays with them.

They don't last forever, but my dogs loves them so much that I will continue to buy them a couple times a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these!, February 29, 2012
I thought these might be too big for my chihuahua, but she manages just fine and these are by far her favorite toys. It's great that they are so cheap, too. I bought a bunch of packs, since we tend to lose some underneath furniture, only to have them magically reappear days later. She loves to have me squeak them and throw them down the hall so she can chase them down. She even plays with them by herself. These are oval-shaped and have an unpredictable bounce, which she loves. She cannot squeak them with her mouth, but sometimes she accidentally runs into one against the wall and if it squeaks, she jumps away a bit scared - very funny. Some of the squeakers arrived not working or barely working. I doubt the squeakers last long, but the material used to cover the egg seems durable enough for my 6.5 lb dog and she likes to chew on the ends. For the money, these are great toys even if they had no squeaker at all. The dog loves to bat them around herself and it's just about the only toy she will mess with when I'm not playing with her, which is a big plus since I cannot play with her all day long. If your dog likes toys, they will probably love these eggs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but fragile, February 5, 2012
Our dog absolutely loves these, maybe too much. They are great to play "fetch" indoors as they are so soft and light. The problem is they are easily torn and the stuffing and squeeker pulled out. After gingerly treating the plush balls our dog Cody (15 lbs) will just decide to disect it and the ball is too fragile to withstand his attention. At least the balls are cheap! But a more durable cover would be appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars PUG/PUGGLE love, April 30, 2013
both of my boys love these....today a lady walked by my house with a pug and I gave her one....the dog went crazy she loved it...I told her to check them out on amazon...great price and its fun to see the dogs enjoy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love them!!!, January 30, 2012
I have a 70 pound shepherd/retriever mix and these are her favorite toys. She is not much for the animal that often comes with them, she just likes the "eggs". My parents have a miniature dachshund and she loves them to. I would recommend for dogs small to medium/large.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have no idea why this is my Golden Retrievers favorite toy but it is, November 2, 2014
I have no idea why this is my Golden Retrievers favorite toy but it is. Loves to hold at least one in his mouth at all times. The bees & other animals are equally cute and good but seem to get ripped up a tad easier than these plain balls. Perhaps because there is something to interesting to pull on the animals - the bee wings, the squirrel hair, etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are a shadow of their former selves, May 22, 2014
I first purchased the turtle with eggs MANY years ago. It was such a hit, I bought a second one. The eggs were very durable, squeaked forever, and were washable. I still have a couple that squeak. These replacement eggs, purchased recently, are about half the size of the originals and the squeaker lasted for about zero time. Why would Kyjen convert a terrific product with repeat purchase potential into a cheap rendition that completely guarantees no further repeat purchases? Sorry to say, I'll not be back.