5.0 out of 5 stars Kyjen plush puppies 6 squeaker snake
My terrier can kill almost every squeaker in seconds, but "Jake-e Snake-e" has survived two weeks now. The dog loves it and plays with it very hard - and all the time. I may go batty from the squeaking, however. It's also great for tugging - Hightly recommended. We got the green, but I honestly don't think color matters to anyone other than the human.
Published on October 3, 2010 by Raymond L. Mccaulley

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near "invincible", but my dogs did enjoy it.
The title of the product gave me high hopes. "INVINCIBLES: They Keep SQUEAKING, Even When PUNCTURED!" Unfortunately I didn't read the fine print, "not designed for aggressive chewers."

Published on December 4, 2010 by Alan

3.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near "invincible", but my dogs did enjoy it., December 4, 2010
Alan (Florida, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen PP01481 Invincibles Plush Snake Stuffingless Durable Dog Toys Squeaker Toy 6-Squeakers, Large, Green (Misc.)

While the squeakers themselves can keep squeaking when punctured, they don't quite make it if the squeakers are ripped out and apart by your eager dog. We have a pit mix and a golden lab mix, and the pit in particular loves anything with squeakers. She definitely enjoyed loving this toy... to death. It lasted roughly half an hour before every squeaker was removed, all that remains is the snake's squeakerless carcass, akin to a real snake's molted skin. She will still happily carry it around though so it's not a total loss. The lab mix, too, enjoyed carrying it around in his big mouth, but the pit tends to swipe the lab's toys, so naturally his toy, too, met its fate sooner than I would've liked.

I'd say my dogs definitely enjoyed using the product, but I would've enjoyed it if they could've enjoyed it as long as the name implied.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Really Invincible, December 18, 2010
We ordered the toy with the hope that our 6 year old female cocker spaniel (22#) would not be able to destroy it. Unfortunately she had chewed edges off the toy in minutes and had the head off in about 10. A cute toy, but it does not have the right stuff for a determined destroyer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyjen plush puppies 6 squeaker snake, October 3, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Read The Small Print, February 19, 2011
B. Goralski (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
My labs received two plush snakes for Christmas. The Kyjen Invincible and a regular plush. The results were exactly the same: ten minutes, maybe less, and that includes the squeaker's squeakability. I was surprised the Kyjen snake didn't last at least a little longer than a plush making no claims, but then I read the small print on the tag, "Not for aggressive chewers." Buyer beware: always read the small print.

1.0 out of 5 stars invincible FAIL, December 15, 2010
lasted 3 min... yup - 3 min -- than the tongue was gone (saw that and thought what a dumb thing to put on a dog toy), next the eyes (which are raised and thus irresistible) are ripped open... and finally -- in the next 3 min play session - the body was ripped open.... this is a piece of junk.
will not buy again - going to see if i can get my money back in fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Toy!, September 5, 2010
Angie (Apache Junction, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This is absolutely our dogs favorite toy. They will play with it until they're too tuckered out to continue. We've had it for several months and all of the squeakers still work. One of our dogs is a BIG chewer, but she's only managed to chew out the snake's eyes (which doesn't affect the toy at all). She's usually carrying it around with her. I plan on getting the three squeaker one so that it doesn't drag on the ground! Just be prepared for a lot of squeaking!

1.0 out of 5 stars not for aggressive chewers, June 15, 2011
My 9 month old lab puppy loves it... was so excited to run around the house and squeak it.. however. within an hour.. the poor thing was ripped open and squeakers in shreds..

I wish I could find something he loves and wont destroy in minutes

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but not invincible, December 6, 2010
Plush toys seldom last more than a day once our 5-year-old black lab gets ahold of them, the stuffing is usually out and the squeaker(s) destroyed after one play session. While this snake is not invincible, it is sturdier than most plush. Our dog has chewed on it multiple times since we gave it to her a week ago: the rattle in the tail was out within minutes, the head was ripped open on the second day, one of the giant squeaker sections was removed and chewed in half the third day, another on the fourth and the last is still intact. I've yet to find a fabric toy our dog couldn't destroy so I wasn't terribly surprised when this snake proved to be less than "invincible" but I am impressed that it's held up as long as it has. I paid about $7 for it online, she's played with it about seven times and still has more damage to do before it's destroyed; at less than $1 per play session, I consider it money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, August 27, 2010
My black lab goes crazy over this toy. It is fun to watch him tackle and step on the squeekers. The tail is also a rattle. I would highly recommend this toy as it is interactive. So far it is holding up pretty well and he is a destructive puppy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comparitively, August 13, 2010
I think the other review is WAY too harsh. My dog can surgically remove a squeaker in about 2 minutes. This toy lasted a whole day. That's almost 24X longer than any other squeaky toy I've purchased. Plus, she was bonkers about it. It's NOT indestructible, but the only real toy I've found that is indestructible is a toy we both hate. I appreciate this toy, and I'm buying it again.

ARRAY(0x958d330c)