5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Toy, 16 Squeakers!!!!!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:47 Mins
Mini our Rat Terrier LOVES this toy!!! She usually rips through toys from the grocery store in a matter of minutes, disembowling them of all squeakers, and then moves on. Watch my video review, she even looks up and smiles at the end. Thank you Kyjen for a GREAT dog toy!
Published on December 8, 2010 by LC

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read this review for the safety of your dog!
I rarely leave 1-star ratings. This review will probably get lost in the numerous reviews and "disappear".

My adorable dog isn't a huge chewer, but he kept chewing this product. He started playing with this toy less than 24 hours ago. I noticed some green dye on the towel he was lying on. I was a bit disturbed but then thought it was no big deal.

He...
Published on September 11, 2011 by newyorker

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read this review for the safety of your dog!, September 11, 2011
This review is from: Kyjen PP02233 Squeaker Mat Gator 16 Squeaker Plush Squeak Toy Dog Toys, Large, Green (Misc.)

He looked so cute with his toy - I was delighted. He also loved the squeakers.

A few minutes ago, I looked down and I noticed he's EATING something while chewing on this toy. If you look closely at the picture, you will see that at the tips of the feet and at the top of the gator is a very thin material that represent toes and fins(?). The teeth are the same way. He was eating the toes. The material is VERY thin. Again, he's not a big chewer. This is a cheap product that uses cheap dye. It is not durable. After noticing the missing fin, I noticed a tooth was missing on the gator. Apparently he had eaten one of those, too.

If you want a squeaky toy, buy the squirrels. I've had them for MONTHS (I bought two) and not one has broken down yet and there are no small easy to eat bits of material. The material is not really that fit for eating if it does come off. My dog tore one of the houses apart, but he didn't eat the insides like he did with this toy.

At the VERY least, please cut off the toes, the fins and the teeth before giving this toy to your dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Toy, 16 Squeakers!!!!!, December 8, 2010
Length:: 0:47 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Favorite!!, May 15, 2009
Similar to my other reviews I want to note that if your dog tears up plush toys this isn't for you. It's not a super tough toy in that regard. But it is one of my dogs absolute favorites!!! It has squeakers all along it's body! My dog always just chews on the squeaker and chews on the squeaker until it doesn't squeak anymore. In this case, there are SO many squeakers if one dies from playing there is still plenty of squeak options left! It's also big and floppy. The body lays pretty flat like a towel so my dog just whips his head around and plays with it like he's tearing it up then he goes back to squeaking it. It's pretty funny watching him flip it around. It has withstood some light tugging action between my two dogs, but nothing to rough. I highly recommend this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy even for dogs that tear up toys, May 27, 2010
I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever and he doesn't chew/tear up anything except his toys and he absolutely shreds them. He mainly destroys them to get to the squekers. But for some reason even though he eventually over the span of two weeks removed all 16 squekers and the face from this toy the rest is in pretty good shape and we can still play tug-of-war with it... it may look a little rough but given how well the body has stayed together and how much he still enjoys it I think it was a winner.

It is also a great size for him he is about 65lbs and this toy is large enough to make it easy to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY DURABLE - LONG LASTING, March 18, 2010
My pup LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES this alligator...what a fun new toy...well, she's actually had it for MONTHS now... she tore the face up, and so I pulled the cotton out of JUST the head...the rest of it is just fine...the squeakers are amazing...so much fun to play for the two of us...my dog is a poodle mix pup, and my brother has an adult lab...the two are best friends, however the lab can really play hard when the time is right. The lab LOVES popping squeekers...once my pup got a lot of play out of this...I took it to my bro's house so the two could play with it...there are STILL quite a few squeekers left in it, and I knew that bringing it to my bro's house woudl terminate the life of little AL....but he's STILL GOING...!! SUPER DUPER GREAT DOG TOY....and even though he still gets more tore up...it just adds more cuteness to the toy and it still works...(haha)

5.0 out of 5 stars Several Squeakers For The Price Of One, November 30, 2011
Excellent dog toy, even for big chewers! My dog loves squeaky toys but she is an Alaskan Malamute who is tough on toys. She can destroy a toy in record time but not this one. She loves it. Amazon has the best dog toys.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., October 29, 2010
We've had this toy for over a week and Charlie, our Bichon, LOVES it. He is a serious chewer and rips apart most toys, even the ones labeled "indestructible." With this alligator, he is working pretty hard at pulling off the felt teeth, fingers, toes, and scales and has made decent progress. But, the alligator himself is still intact and that is all that matters. I am going to order another one so we have it when this one goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars People pleaser, January 21, 2011
We all want to please our animal friends. My little dog loves toys. She lit up for this one. Carries it everywhere. It even looks cute laying around the house. Great squeakers to interact and play with. Made well. We love it. I will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Bought The Cow, October 8, 2012
After reading some of the reviews on the Gator, I am relieved that I chose the Cow instead. My maltese had to snuggle with his new Cow the first night he got it... and it has become a new favorite for him. :) Have had no problems with it so far ~ and I even cut off the black Loop that it had on it's head ( for safty ). Didn't want my dog chewing on the loop. Will update if need be ~ but as of right now, I recomend the Cow!

1.0 out of 5 stars Head Poorly Made, December 29, 2010
The body of the alligator is great and works as it should. Unfortunately, the head is completely flimsy. It took my small dogs a total of 5 minutes to break the material in the mouth without even trying. Because it was so thin once the hole began it just became bigger and bigger. Most toys I can patch up but this material is not even strong enough to sew up a hole.