5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Kyocera Knives...
Published 12 months ago by PRStarr

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish they didn't chip so easily
These knives are sharp, but unfortunately they chip easily. I took care never to wash them in the dishwasher and keep them in a storage block. Yes, they can be sent back to be sharpened, but if I send the back every time they need it, I would never be able to use them.
Published 12 months ago by Brooke Sahni

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Kyocera Knives..., February 22, 2014
This review is from: Kyocera 2-Piece Cutlery Gift Set, 5.5-Inch Santoku and 3-Inch Paring Knife, Green (Kitchen)
this is my second set of Kyocera Knives, I will tell you that I learned a few things with my first set and had to purchase a new set. Regardless of how the knife feels it is not flexible. i broke the first 3-inch paring knife by not using it correctly, boy did I miss it after I broke it. the Santoku knife was chipped, not sure how. So my advice is read the directions and use it for only what it was intended to be used for, and you will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars these knives are absolutely wonderful. very very sharp., January 14, 2014
i've definitely cut myself on these knives.... ESPECIALLY when they were brand new. i've had a pair myself for about 1 year, and the blade is still sharp. although, i don't cut myself as often any more. can't figure out if that's a result of the blade dulling a bit or my increased knife expertise. anyway, there is a lifetime warranty! so that's great. you have to pay shipping though, so i haven't used it yet. i wonder if anyone really uses it.

they also make great gifts. most people don't know what a good knife even is. this is definitely one (two?) of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars SHARP!, January 5, 2015
You don't know sharp until you've tried these things. I can slice through a tomato without pushing down on the skin and bruising the flesh! I can cut a frozen piece of chicken without having to thaw it!

My dad's main complaint when I bought him these were that they're too sharp. He's accidentally cut himself a couple of times already. I guess I'll have to let him go back to using his butter knife to peel his fruit at work. Oh well.

As for longevity, I've had these for a few years now and they haven't dulled noticeably. I'm still using them in lieu of any other knives I have (even my expensive steel set).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp knives, July 7, 2014
Great knifes. I have some of these and love them. I got these along with some other pieces for Christmas gifts. You could put them in the dishwasher but I don't. It just takes a second to wash them. I have had mine for way over a year using them daily and still very sharp. In fact you need to be very careful if you haven't had sharp knives. They came straight out of the box very sharo.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is WOW. These babies are ..., July 2, 2014
All I can say is WOW. These babies are sharp, both in looks and in use. Only one small drawback--wet things tend to stick to blade. Otherwise, they make slicing & dicing a breeze.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 10, 2014
super sharp, easy to keep clean. worry about the supposed ease of chipping, but haven't seen that as a problem yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the one i have, June 3, 2014
good for gift
nice nice nice nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs these knives!, May 30, 2014
R Tattersfield (Loomis, CA United States) - See all my reviews
These knives are SHARP and deserve respect. I watched the video on how they are made and my respect grew bigger! A tremendous amount of thought and effort went into making this knife. I see that everyone talks about how very sharp they are, and I think a knife should be sharp, to do what its supposed to do. They make food preparation effortless, you just need to be careful not to bend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great knives, May 1, 2014
Sharpest knife I have ever had...be careful you don't cut yourself. Use a cutting board to you don't break the ceramic. I broke the first one I bought.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›