5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for basic voice and texting, price is right!
Published 23 months ago by David L. Rogers

3.0 out of 5 stars I miss my old phone
Published 23 months ago by C. McPherson

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for basic voice and texting, price is right!, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Kyocera Brio Phone, Grey (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
My wife and I finally upgraded to an unlimited texting plan so that we can send updates to each other about our baby and coordinate stuff while we're at work without disrupting our coworkers. This phone is great for what we've been using them for - just phone calls (calls and voicemail work fine, Sprint coverage is good in our area, speaker is loud and clear) and for text messaging (unlimited texting is great, QWERTY keyboard is nice and clicky and much preferred over my work phone's iPhone 4 touch screen for texting, and Sprint includes unlimited MMS photo texts or over Picture Mail, which doesn't require a data plan). We're not interested in paying extra for data so Sprint blocked it so that we don't inadvertently sign on. It's got a basic web browser that I wouldn't want to try to use for web browsing anyway. The camera on this phone is nothing fancy, no LED flash, pictures are pretty grainy, so it's not really good for anything but candid/silly photo texting once in a while. We renewed our contracts with Sprint, so the phones were free and we're very happy with them so far. I was searching for a new dumbphone for a while and I'm glad we chose the Kyocera Brio for our basic needs and budget!

3.0 out of 5 stars I miss my old phone, May 13, 2012
This review is from: Kyocera Brio Phone, Grey (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
I may be a bit biased because I loved my little Lotus phone I had before; however, this phone is okay some days and drive me bonkers other days. The keyboard has these strangely raised keys and it makes it really hard to press the right buttons, so it feels like it takes me forever to type because I am constantly correcting typos. Fairly often the phone has trouble connecting when calling out as well, though I haven't had too much trouble with dropped calls. The way things are arranged in the menu makes it very hard to get to as it does have a personal toolbar like some of their other phones. The camera is pretty decent, and it has bluetooth so it's easy to transfer contacts and info from your old phone (assuming the old one had bluetooth as well).

All in all, this is an okay phone, but I really miss my old one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 21, 2013
Grace "GG" (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyocera Brio Phone, Grey (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
The keyboard stopped functioning after 9 months; the inside of the screen became dusty after 2 months and there is no way to clean it. Battery died after 9 months (charged at 7pm, out-of-battery warning light was on next morning at 5am!) It has no GPS function. It's the worst cell phone I've ever had.

5.0 out of 5 stars No data, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Kyocera Brio Phone, Grey (Sprint) (Wireless Phone)
Since I don't have a data plan, this is the closest thing to a blackberry curve. I love my new phone.

ARRAY(0xa58685c4)

Kyocera Brio Phone, Grey (Sprint)
Click for more info