Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
votes
This tablet does not have a video camera in it (you will have to buy apart a webcam and connect it to the tablet)
Nov 25, 2012 by E. Manley
votes
I'm thinking so was looking at it for a 6 year old rather then innotab or leap pad. I also checked out the getjar markplace and they have several games we can get for them all free as well. Other reveiwers also said that you can put amazon market place on to it.
Nov 26, 2012 by Amanda Zych
votes
Yes it sure does!
Nov 18, 2012 by AZ Pug Lover
votes
Yes, it sure can. But your internet connection will have to be wifi, so keep that in mind!
Dec 13, 2012 by Chuck
votes
Don't know, but highly advise to stay away from these tablets. Their cheap cost is attactive, but I bought two, one for each of my boys and w/i 3 months both were garbage due to plug in receiving pin coming loose of the main board inside andinternal battery coming loose. Go with a kindle or older model Ipad. It may be more cost for those, but I don't even believe you get what you pay for with these coby tablets.
Sep 20, 2013 by Shaun Mullins
votes
Do not buy this product! Whatever the warranty might be, the company does not honor it. Just try calling their number and see if anyone answers? I sent mine in for a repair which I paid for upfront and have never received my tablet back!!!
Jan 17, 2014 by Tan
votes
since it is android based, I don't believe ucan play your iTunes purchases on it..I personally have not downloaded any music on it though.
Feb 27, 2013 by Deun06
votes
7" Tablet Stand with USB Keyboard - Black Faux Leather Carrying Case by EB Depending on the size of the keyboard plug you may also need an eForCity Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter. Both the case and the adaptor were recommended for the Coby 7 when I purchased it. I used this combination of part and they worked fine over thanksgiving and last week when I was traveling to Maryland and Florida respectively. by Generic
Dec 26, 2012 by J. Doyle
votes
how to download apps Feb 26, 2013
U can go to the Amazon AppStore u can download free ones from there but there are slim pickings in there
Feb 26, 2013 by Very DISAPPOINTED Customer
votes
Yes, it comes with a wall charger. Battery life is great and it arrives fully charged. It also comes with a soft cover, but I do recommend getting a padded travel case if you plan on taking it with you so it is protected.
Feb 12, 2013 by Christine G.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers