Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Learn more
Customer Discussions > L. A. Noire forum

L.A. Noire Credit Update

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 18, 2011 9:10:24 AM PDT
Customers who ordered L.A. Noire through 5/17/2011 and received a $15 promotional credit will be sent an additional $5 credit to bring their total credit up to the $20 level currently offered for new orders.

-Amazon.com Video Game Editors

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2011 9:12:00 AM PDT
awesome news!

Posted on May 18, 2011 9:28:06 AM PDT
Mark Warner says:
This is above and beyond, Amazon. Thank you!

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2011 9:32:58 AM PDT
Phoenix says:
thanks, amazon rocks!

Posted on May 18, 2011 11:41:33 AM PDT
AJ says:
oh i got scared when i got a promo saying only 5 dollars, and i haven't even received the one for 15 dollars yet it scared me rofl... sweet though!

In reply to an earlier post on May 18, 2011 12:20:55 PM PDT
Andrew says:
I preordered mine back in January and so far I've only received the $5 credit. But not the $15 credit. I hope this gets resolved.

In reply to an earlier post on May 25, 2011 12:59:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 26, 2011 9:08:02 AM PDT
Kevin Dorff says:
Yeah same here. I pre-ordered in May and I got $5 but not the original $15 I was supposed to get. I've contacted them, hopefully they can iron this out.

EDIT: I heard back within a couple hours from Amazon and they gave me the additional $15, although according to them I had already received it... In MY case, what happened is I have a "subscription" for a food item and they had applied the credit to that, but hadn't told me my subscription order was about to be placed, which I believe they usually do remind me of this. I believe I am now square with the L.A. Noire credits.

Posted on May 28, 2011 8:13:18 AM PDT
I pre-ordered and now they are denying even making the promotion. Thanks Amazon; I guess I'll order from someone else next time!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  L. A. Noire forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  May 18, 2011
Latest post:  May 28, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
L. A. Noire
L. A. Noire by Rockstar Games (Xbox 360)
4.0 out of 5 stars (501)