Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 28, 2008
Very very well made,mine get a lot of use,in the house,out to the wood pile,make a great driving moccasin also and are nice enough looking if you need to run in and out of a store etc. Wish they came in Gore-Tex though and they are a bit pricey, but you get a quality product which is for me the bottom line. I'd buy another pair.
on December 13, 2012
I first ordered these several years ago after reading the reviews posted. My husband loves them. They are comfortable and hold up well enough for him to do woodworking in his shop while wearing them. He also wears them to the hardware store in our small town.

He requests another pair each year for Christmas. You can't go wrong with these slippers.

Note: Order them on the big size. My husband normally wears a size 12 shoe. I order a size 13 for him in these slippers.
on December 14, 2015
I put a good orthotic insert in the slipper because I have bad feet from working 20 years in a train yard and on the main rails. That is why I said the slipper doesn't have good arch support......I do this with all my foot wear.
As far as expected quality, I'd give the supplier a B+ Not bad, but not the best slipper I've had over the years. Was it worth the cost? In todays economy and the high cost of mediocre quality products.....I would say yes, they are worth the price, and I probably would buy them again as long as this supplier keeps their cost down to a reasonable level.
They have lasted longer than expected and are regularly used beyond their intended use.....as a house slipper.
on February 2, 2016
After wearing out multiple pairs of Minetonka mocs way faster than they should have, I've been on the lookout for a new but affordable brand...and have constantly been disappointed with the fit.

I like hard-sole moccasin-style slippers because they can usually be worn outside for a quick trip to the woodpile or out to the garage. I'm also a gal with odd feet, left is very slightly smaller than the right and both a little wide for normal women's shoes (I usually have to go 9 or 9 1/2 W), but usually a men's type will fit me okay. For winter and general comfort, I do like the pile-lined better than bare for most of the year since my feet do run cold.

I noticed from some of the reviews that these moccasin-slippers run a little wide, but as far as I'm concerned that's what made these a perfect fit for me. The Amazon automatic fitting guide suggested maybe I'd want the 3E width, but it turns out the 8 M/D is ideal for me, including when wearing moderately thick cotton socks. When I first put them on, they felt just a tad snug, but after a few hours of wear around the house, it loosened up and now seems about right.

In my sizing review I clicked the button that indicated the width was "As expected" but again, for me 'expected' was 'a little wider than normal, but not full-on WIDE-rated.' I do think the 3E would've been way too wide.

Anyway, so far I like these slippers very much, but I'll wait a little while yet before I get another pair to be sure the quality is good enough.
on June 6, 2016
I really object to the "canned" questions at the start of this review, because whether the shoes were too large or too small, too wide or too narrow, depends upon which part of the shoe we're talking about. I bought a EEE size because my toes have become widely splayed over the years. These shoes fit my toes perfectly. Unfortunately, however, the heel area was also very wide, and so the shoes flop up and down when walking. Most people are like me, in that their toes spread wider as they age. I used to take a 12D but now need a 13D or 12EEE (preferred, if available) to accommodate those toes. However, my heels stayed the same size as ever, which is also normal for most people. (I have no concrete data on this, but have read that toe spread is most common with age.) When L.B. Evans made a EEE version, they might better have focused on the toe area for their width increase. Other EEE shoes I have purchased fit me better in this regard.
on November 22, 2010
These slippers lasted less than 5 months before the top surface began tearing away from the stitching. Rather than throw them away at that point I made an emergency stiching repair only to find that in a month and a half, the top tore away again. They have not been worn that much to warrant such a failure in this time frame.
on December 11, 2014
I usually don't review items unless I'm REALLY satisfied or REALLY disappointed. So here's the thing. I have big feet and when you have big feet, slippers or "house shoes" are even more difficult to find then sneakers or dress shoes. I had been looking for about 3 months for some decent slippers. Then it occurred to me, what not check Amazon. I buy most everything from them already, lets give slippers a try. I ordered size 15EEE and they are a true 15EEE nice and comfy and real sharp looking. Very comfortable around the house yet the sole is durable enough for occassional use on pavement. I treat mine like gold however and would not risk getting them dirty. You'll understand when your pair arrives at your house. They come in a jet-black shoebox with the company name/logo scripted in gold across the top of the box. Every attention to detail could also be found inside the box. I've bought dress shoes for $200 that were not packaged as nice as these slippers. Heck, I'm gonna go buy another pair(different style) right now. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
on September 3, 2015
These are a really great pair of slippers. The size fit exactly, the width is correct, the quality is great, and I can wear them all day. I wear them outside, really pretty much everywhere. They are comfortable to drive in and the faux fur is warm but not hot. I really have forgotten I had them on. The sole seems to be made of real rubber and gives excellent traction and feel for whatever I walk on. I will be buying a second pair soon.
on January 1, 2011
I was led astray by recent reviews here that stated the sizing issues had been resolved and these slippers now true-to-size. How wrong that was! The pair I received is about 2 sizes smaller than what is printed on the slipper. This vendor gets one star because the problem has been known and reviewed here many times before and they have still not corrected it.
on September 18, 2015
I've been wearing these very same slippers for eight years now. I'm on my fifth pair before I bought these. This would have been 6in 9 years.One thing that stayed the same, was the silly leather shoe string. My history with the leather cords is one of annoyance. They don't stay tied, and the way they are supposed to work, just ain't a happening thing. Pull hard enough to tighten the slipper, and you risk ripping the hole out. And, never, never remove one of the cords, because once you do, forget ever getting them threaded back in. OK, now that's normal and I've adapted over the years. I cut the cord, and use a square not in them. That will last almost a week, before it comes undone.

Now, this pair I just ordered must have staggered into the manufacturing line, designated for Wal-Mart Flip Flops, because that's about as well as this pair is made. The tread is thinner, and the inside lining is also much thinner. These are advertised as outdoor slippers. Well, go ahead and take your chances. Step on even a small rock,and you feel it on your foot. Simply put, these are not the same, as I bought from Zeppos. a couple of years ago. I've noticed that items selling for much less on Amazon, are sometimes made with less integrity, that the very same item bought say at a store in the mall. Perhaps, that's why it's so much less? I rate these a 2, because they are sitting in my closet, while I continue to use my old pair. And that my friends is sad because they are down right ugly. So bad, infact even my puppy, wont bother them, and she chews rocks. Best wishes, look around more. Michael T.