5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a slipper my husband is happy with!
Published on October 2, 2007 by Jennifer Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars C. Scott
This is my third pair of exactly the same slipper and exactly the same size. I was completely happy with the initial two pair as they fit very comfortably.
Published on January 11, 2011 by Scottie

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a slipper my husband is happy with!, October 2, 2007
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
I bought these slippers last year for my husband for Christmas. He is just like most of is and is particular about what he wants in a pair of slippers. (The oversized, animal-head ones from the kids just don't make the cut.) These had everything that he told me he wanted in a slipper. (rubber-soled, a "shoe fit," not like a floppy sandal, etc.) The problem I had with most other makes is that they were never big enough for his size 15s!

I waited for almost a year to give my review, and I have to say that the slippers have held up really well. He wears them faithfully every weekend and on some evenings too when he just wants to kick back & relax. I would definitely recommend these to anyone else! They are worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars C. Scott, January 11, 2011
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
This third pair is very "tight" in the toe area and becomes very uncomfortable in a short period of time and becomes downright painfull with extended use. As a result I compared these new ones to a former pair and checked dimensions. I am not familiar with the correct shoe termonology but will try to describe dimension differences that has caused this new pair to be so uncomfortable.

- The sole is clearly 1/8th of an inch narrower

- The verticle leather portion from the sole to the lacing in the toe area is a full 1/4 inch shorter which really restricts the toes.

My first thought that this pair size was labeled in error. Could that be?

Unfortunately, I have tried wearing these slippers for several days and apparently can no longer return them so I Have now given them to a charity.

If this is L.B. Evans idea of cost cutting or just poor quality control, I will switch to another manufacturer.

I would like to hear from L.B. Evans regarding this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, July 6, 2007
regisrex (PORTLAND, OR USA) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable slippers. Size is smaller than one would expect so order at least one half size up. I was alerted by another reviewer and was glad I ordered larger than I normally would.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but didn't last that long., November 24, 2011
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
Bought size 11 and my tennis shoe size is 10.5/11. Fit snug, specially with socks, but loosened up to ideal fairly quick. The large brand tag seam is placed right under the heel and is mildly irritating. I went with the terry as the sheepskin retained too much heat and made my feet sweat, thus not pleasant smelling. After about 4 weeks the memory foam was permanently squished and started getting a sticky sensation under the balls of my feet. Now 8 months in, the terry lining has fallen apart everywhere. Doesn't smell though :). The leather and soles look near new. Wish I could replace the insides and get continued use from them.

My previous moccasins were a Mervin's store brand, sheepskin lined and same price but lasted years, making this pair actually 5x costlier. Should also mention I weigh 180 lbs, so normal healthy adult male shoe stresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Nice and Sturdy!, December 12, 2006
These will make excellent "camp mocs" for my husband. The leather is beautiful, and the terry insides are soft and comfortable. A great buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor construction = Bad durability, January 12, 2008
Richard Johnson (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
Not a bad pair of slippers in terms of comfort but unfortunately the bad quality led to the upper peeling away from the sole in less than a year. I would not recommend to anyone wanting a decent and lasting pair of slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality slippers for a change!, March 8, 2007
Most men's slippers I've seen are flimsy, poor quality and, fell like flat sandals. The LB Evans Yukon slipper finally fills the bill for a quality men's slipper. There is a slight heel in the slipper which makes walking in them feel almost like a shoe but without the weight of a shoe. The sole provides comfortable, solid support and is suitable for the occasional dash outside for the newspaper. I have been trying to find a quality replacement for my old Thom McAn deerskins and this Yukon slipper has finally solved that problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sized too small. Order at least 1 size larger for correct fit., May 21, 2010
J. Blankenship (Central Kentucky) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
I wear a size 11 in every shoe I own, but when these arrived they were way too small. Shoebuy's Customer Service was great and I returned them without a hassle. Leather in the slipper seemed very stiff and did not appear to me to be of good quality. I went back to LL Bean.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Run Small, February 26, 2010
OcalaJoe (Ocala Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper (Apparel)
First I thought these were great slippers, look great & well made.

BEWARE they run small. I always wear a size 10 1/2 so I thought an 11 would be perfect seeing there are no half sizes. My toes touched the front of the slipper. Amazon will not pay return shipping because the problem wasn't their fault!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Came apart at the seams after a few weeks, May 23, 2013
Great fit and feel but unfortunately one slipper just tore all along one side after a few weeks of wear. The slippers were not tight fitting either and shoudl not have come apart as they did.

L.B. Evans Men's Atlin Terry Slipper