5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, quality, at a reasonable cost
I've had these slippers for 3 years now. Considering that they're around $40 - that's about $13/ year, and they will last another winter for sure. So, that's $10/yr to have high quality slippers for those cold winter nights at home. They are warm, very comfortable, and are made really well.
Published on January 1, 2010 by M. Philips

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for warm weather
These slippers are well made but don't breathe very well. In warm weather my feet are uncomfortable after having them on for a short while. They'll probably be great in the winter but I expected they'd be something I could wear year-round.
Published on April 24, 2010 by Steve C

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, quality, at a reasonable cost, January 1, 2010
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers for Diabetics, May 4, 2011
Great Slippers. I Suffer from problems that cause foot pain and poor balance. These slippers are comfortable and provide good supporty. True to Size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and durable, October 15, 2011
I've been hunting for a comfortable and durable pair of indoor/outdoor slippers for my guy, and it looks like I've finally found a winner. As soon as he tried these on, he asked me to buy another pair so that he could keep one pair nice for going through airport security. These slippers look nice and are well-made, and we'd certainly recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for warm weather, April 24, 2010
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Perfect Weight, October 9, 2013
I was looking for a house shoe, as we go shoe-less in the the house year round. There are tile floors in the hall, kitchen and baths, that can be cold in the fall and winter. Even the carpeted areas can feel cool on a winter day, as we are build on a slab. My last pair was fleece lined. This tended to be a little too warm at times, and crowded the inside of the slipper a bit, at least until it matted. The pair before that had no heel counter, and tended to crush down and slip off at times. This pair solves both problems. The lack of external trims, laces, of ornamentation is a plus to, that type of thing usually falls of or breaks leaving the slippers looking well used. If the sole proves durable enough, these will be my best pair ever. I also like that they were available in 2 colors, black or brown.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good slipper for the price, September 15, 2013
I've bought and worn 3 pairs of these L.B. Evans Klondike slippers. Over the past 4 years or so. They wear like iron. And I wear them inside and outside. And for long periods of the day and evening.
And for the price? I doubt you'd find a better value. Are they the best and coolest looking slippers available? No, but for about $32 for their comfort ad durability they are the best in my opinion in that price range and their durability and comfort are extraordinary.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, January 12, 2009
Bob "Bob in Big Bear Ca" (Big Bear, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these awhile back because my old favorite slippers where out of stock. Though they're OK I will not buy them again. They have a tag inside the toe that I can't get to that is irritating, and the shearling is thin compared to my other pair. I guess if you live in a warmer climate they might be fine, but they remind me of something that you would pay $20.00 at a discount department store.

4.0 out of 5 stars dad was happy, May 14, 2013
my dad wanted something cushy for everyday use... and this was the only solid thing that came in sizes 17+...sooo... if you have a huge foot... i dont think youll find anything better

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, October 24, 2011
Love the slippers, exactly what I was looking for, something sturdy, but comfortable to wear around the house, or outside to get the mail, etc. Good quality product, fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, sturdy slippers, May 9, 2010
I walk around the house a lot in slippers. My old pair finally wore out. The L.B. Evans pair I bought as replacements are just what I needed: Comfortable, easy to slip on and off, and with a sturdy sole so I can also use them for an occasional foray outside.

L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper