5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers
I've had a hell of a time finding slippers because it seems that they only sell them in stores at Christmas time.

Unable to buy them in person - I decided to take the risk of buying them comfort unfelt and fit unknown.

Published on March 16, 2009 by Schmapdi

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Greatest Thing since Sliced Bread
Published on October 10, 2011 by Robert Traub

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, March 16, 2009
Schmapdi (Illinois - USA) - See all my reviews

I'm very glad I did - as these slippers are great, and fit perfectly (I went a half size up just to be sure - too big being preferable to not big enough). Very comfortable and warm, and unlike most new slippers they didn't make my feet all sweaty at first until they were broken in. They have a nice thick sole with good traction making them great all-terrain slippers for getting the mail or chasing the cat.

Very happy with them.

****update 1/6/2012****

After almost 3 years I just recieved my second pair of these slippers for Christmas. I hated to get rid of the first pair - as they've held up just great. The ONLY reason I asked for a new pair is that after 3 years the padding inside the slipper had worn away - the stitching, suede and sole remain in great shape after 3 years of hard use. (I wear them outdoors often).

5.0 out of 5 stars the second pair I bought for my husband, June 29, 2008
I purchased a pair of these a few years ago for my husband and they finally wore out. He didn't want any other slipper, only these. These have been the most comfortable and lasted longer than any other kind we have tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, quality, at a reasonable cost, January 1, 2010
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper (Apparel)
I've had these slippers for 3 years now. Considering that they're around $40 - that's about $13/ year, and they will last another winter for sure. So, that's $10/yr to have high quality slippers for those cold winter nights at home. They are warm, very comfortable, and are made really well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Greatest Thing since Sliced Bread, October 10, 2011
Comfy slippers but not the bee's knees. They do run small; my size 9.5 foot is still searching for some more room in the size 10 slippers I bought. I'm sure it will stretch in time with wear. Oddly, these are made in that place that starts with the letter "C" and ends with an "A" (not California). Had I known, I would have spent a few more $$$ to buy from a US source. One annoying aspect is an extremely poorly placed tag on the inside of the shoe, at the instep (where the elastic band is on the side) that rubs. Again, I imagine the discomfort will lessen over time with wear. I view these as slippers, and would not wear these outside. Perhaps to fetch the newspaper or the mail in my robe, but not when I leave the house. Unless I want the absent-minded look... I am keeping them, but there have to be better and more comfortable choices than these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers for Diabetics, May 4, 2011
Great Slippers. I Suffer from problems that cause foot pain and poor balance. These slippers are comfortable and provide good supporty. True to Size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for warm weather, April 24, 2010
This review is from: L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper (Apparel)
These slippers are well made but don't breathe very well. In warm weather my feet are uncomfortable after having them on for a short while. They'll probably be great in the winter but I expected they'd be something I could wear year-round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Slippers, November 6, 2008
Like everyone else said, these are snug slippers. I'm a size eight and bought a size eight. At first they were just a little too tight, but now I've stretched them a little bit and they're fine. If I did it again, I'd order an 8.5 slipper.

They are very comfortable, and you can wear them outdoors as they have a solid bottom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and durable, October 15, 2011
I've been hunting for a comfortable and durable pair of indoor/outdoor slippers for my guy, and it looks like I've finally found a winner. As soon as he tried these on, he asked me to buy another pair so that he could keep one pair nice for going through airport security. These slippers look nice and are well-made, and we'd certainly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, Perfect Weight, October 9, 2013
I was looking for a house shoe, as we go shoe-less in the the house year round. There are tile floors in the hall, kitchen and baths, that can be cold in the fall and winter. Even the carpeted areas can feel cool on a winter day, as we are build on a slab. My last pair was fleece lined. This tended to be a little too warm at times, and crowded the inside of the slipper a bit, at least until it matted. The pair before that had no heel counter, and tended to crush down and slip off at times. This pair solves both problems. The lack of external trims, laces, of ornamentation is a plus to, that type of thing usually falls of or breaks leaving the slippers looking well used. If the sole proves durable enough, these will be my best pair ever. I also like that they were available in 2 colors, black or brown.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slipper Review, March 16, 2007
Slippers are comfortable, but tend to run a little small. Nice option for the extended sizes.

L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed Back Slipper