Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Closed-Back Slipper
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2009
I've had a hell of a time finding slippers because it seems that they only sell them in stores at Christmas time.

Unable to buy them in person - I decided to take the risk of buying them comfort unfelt and fit unknown.

I'm very glad I did - as these slippers are great, and fit perfectly (I went a half size up just to be sure - too big being preferable to not big enough). Very comfortable and warm, and unlike most new slippers they didn't make my feet all sweaty at first until they were broken in. They have a nice thick sole with good traction making them great all-terrain slippers for getting the mail or chasing the cat.

Very happy with them.

****update 1/6/2012****

After almost 3 years I just recieved my second pair of these slippers for Christmas. I hated to get rid of the first pair - as they've held up just great. The ONLY reason I asked for a new pair is that after 3 years the padding inside the slipper had worn away - the stitching, suede and sole remain in great shape after 3 years of hard use. (I wear them outdoors often).
22 comments|136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2011
Great Slippers. I Suffer from problems that cause foot pain and poor balance. These slippers are comfortable and provide good supporty. True to Size.
on June 29, 2008
I purchased a pair of these a few years ago for my husband and they finally wore out. He didn't want any other slipper, only these. These have been the most comfortable and lasted longer than any other kind we have tried.
on January 14, 2015
I ordered this product in August of 2013. They were amazing when I first put them on. Nearly a year and a half of constant use, though, and they're just about unwearable. First thing that goes bad is the faux fur insides, this gets worn down quickly. Later on, the stitching above the heel, around where the flap is to pull the slippers over the heel, started to come undone on one slipper. And now finally the bit that triggered the need for me to look for new slippers is that the rubber soles started to crack and split on the bottom outside.

If you're looking for a slipper that will last you a long time, like I am, this isn't an option.
review image review image
on October 15, 2011
I've been hunting for a comfortable and durable pair of indoor/outdoor slippers for my guy, and it looks like I've finally found a winner. As soon as he tried these on, he asked me to buy another pair so that he could keep one pair nice for going through airport security. These slippers look nice and are well-made, and we'd certainly recommend them.
on January 1, 2010
I've had these slippers for 3 years now. Considering that they're around $40 - that's about $13/ year, and they will last another winter for sure. So, that's $10/yr to have high quality slippers for those cold winter nights at home. They are warm, very comfortable, and are made really well.
on October 9, 2013
I was looking for a house shoe, as we go shoe-less in the the house year round. There are tile floors in the hall, kitchen and baths, that can be cold in the fall and winter. Even the carpeted areas can feel cool on a winter day, as we are build on a slab. My last pair was fleece lined. This tended to be a little too warm at times, and crowded the inside of the slipper a bit, at least until it matted. The pair before that had no heel counter, and tended to crush down and slip off at times. This pair solves both problems. The lack of external trims, laces, of ornamentation is a plus to, that type of thing usually falls of or breaks leaving the slippers looking well used. If the sole proves durable enough, these will be my best pair ever. I also like that they were available in 2 colors, black or brown.
on May 1, 2013
I'm looking for the packing slip so I can return these slippers. They are bigger than I expected and there are little "leather" tabs that are sown inside, just left and right of the tongue that rub the sides of my feet annoyingly. I tried them on once, immediately took them off, and put them back in the box.
I bought these in May 2014 and the sole is detaching in August 2014. The rest of the slipper is fine. It is very frustrating. I have other LB Evans slippers that are 6 years old or so but they are my travel slippers. They don't get daily wear, so there is no heavy wear and tear. I can not recommend these if you intend to wear them every day and walk in them in your home. It must not be their intended purpose.
on November 6, 2008
Like everyone else said, these are snug slippers. I'm a size eight and bought a size eight. At first they were just a little too tight, but now I've stretched them a little bit and they're fine. If I did it again, I'd order an 8.5 slipper.

They are very comfortable, and you can wear them outdoors as they have a solid bottom.