5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, warm, and handsome
What else can you ask for in a slipper? The upper body is quality leather, well-sewn. The soles are sturdy though flexible. I've been tempted to wear them on errands because they feel like well-made casual shoes, and they don't look like slippers. The inside lining is warm and generous, and it keeps your feet in place and not sliding around like they sometimes do in...
Published on January 3, 2007 by chollycee

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality
These slippers lasted less than 5 months before the top surface began tearing away from the stitching. Rather than throw them away at that point I made an emergency stiching repair only to find that in a month and a half, the top tore away again. They have not been worn that much to warrant such a failure in this time frame.
Published on November 22, 2010 by Richard L Rogers

‹ Previous | 111 12 1346 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slippers, June 5, 2014
This is my 2nd pair. They're high quality and comfortable yet sturdy enough to run to the store ir outside chores with. Highly recommended. They always ship and arrive promptly..

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate L.B. Evans Men's Slipper, May 28, 2014
These sexy lookin' comfortable, thick bottom delightfully pleased. My feet are smiling every morning in these excellent quality slippers on the way to the coffee maker! You'd be craZy not to order a pair today!

1.0 out of 5 stars THE SLIPPERS FELL APART!, May 14, 2014
I bought these for my husband for his birthday in March. He loved them, but only wore them a few times since it wasn't very cold in our house. My husband is 5'8" and 175lbs. He is relatively small, but muscular. He does not abuse his shoes. This morning when he put them on, he walked about 100 feet and the stitches binding the rubber sole to the inside of the slipper came undone. I called customer service for LB Evans and they said in order to return or exchange, they must be UNWORN and returned in the original packaging. Based on the fact that I stated that they broke while my husband was wearing them, they will not exchange or refund the slippers. I thought they were well-made shoes based on the reviews I read but I was horribly mistaken. DO NOT BUY.

5.0 out of 5 stars good job LB, May 14, 2014
I got these for my father who needs wide shoes. Well, I was hoping these fit him because some of the reviews stated they ran small. I was happy when they fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, May 13, 2014
I love the fact that these are leather, and should last a while on my feet since I live in slippers, even when mowing the lawn or taking the dog for a walk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 5, 2014
These slippers are incredible comfortable and warm. I can wear them to step outside and not worry about my feet being cold. Definitely recommend them

4.0 out of 5 stars very good shoe, May 2, 2014
I purchased these slippers for my husband and he has been pleased with the fit and comfort. Now I need to get to get my son a pair. They are warm and well lined.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper for the Price, May 1, 2014
M. Flannery (Union, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
It is a nice replacement to my LLBean Mocs. Comfortable. Runs a bit tight, but will relax with age. Overall, nice

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 29, 2014
These are great, fit right out of the box and are very comfortable, i will buy another pair when
these wear out but that will be a long time off. these should last a long time unlike others ive
had and paid much more for.... these are a great buy. thank you for a great product...

4.0 out of 5 stars slippers, April 26, 2014
Over all pretty good quailty so much that my husband forgets he has them on went to dr. app. with them one day

‹ Previous | 111 12 1346 | Next ›