- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Elements of Health Care LLC when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code SAVE20LP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
L-arginine Plus® - #1 L-arginine Supplement - Support Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and More with 5110mg L-arginine & 1010mg L-citrulline
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders in continental US (economy)
- Based on a Nobel Prize winning medical breakthrough
- Each bottle contains one month supply (note: Manufacture Date on bottle is the date in which it was produced. Expires 2 years from Manufacturing date)
- Great-Tasting, Easy-to-Mix Formula, MADE IN USA by Elements of Health
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1 Bottle
The ingredients in L-arginine Plus® have a history of safe use. As with any dietary supplement, when being treated for a medical condition, always consult with your health care provider regarding your use of L-Arginine Plus®.
supports healthy blood pressure, supports healthy cholesterol, supports energy levels, supports muscle development, supports healthy artery function, supports healthy circulation.
L-arginine, L-citrulline, Red Wine Extract, Xylitol, AstraGin, 72 Trace Minerals, Citric Acid, Stevia, Natural Grape Flavor, Natural Colors, Vitamin D3
Mix 1 scoop with 4-8 oz water. Stir to dissolve. If water is very cold, mixture will take about one minute to dissolve. One scoop may be taken twice per day between meals on an empty stomach. One scoop provides 5,000 mg of L-arginine and 1,000 mg of L-citrulline. PLEASE NOTE: Manufacture Date is the date it was produced. It is not the Expiration Date. All of our product is fresh and produced monthly as demands are increasing daily.
*These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. **This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
L-arginine Plus arrived in a significantly larger, more costly (to the sender), protective package. But once removed from the package, it becomes apparent that the 2 products are practically identical--from the canister to the wording ("Cardio Health Formula") to the ingredients, potencies, and taste. In fact, the similarity is enough to make me suspect that both products are made by and perhaps ultimately distributed through the same company.
Here are the differences:
1. Both products include Vitamin D3; however, L-arginine Plus (the pictured product) contains 2,500 IU's of the currently trendy vitamin while L-arginine Complete supplies the MDR of 400 IU's.
2. Plus comes with Red Wine Extract; Complete does not.
3. Plus comes with a "Proprietary Blend of 72 Trace Minerals." No mention of the same in Complete.
4. Plus dissolves instantly and uses Xylitol for a sweetener; Complete also dissolves instantly but uses Sucrose for sweetener.
5. Complete's formula includes 200 mcg Chromium (currently popular because of alleged regulation of blood sugar); Plus has no Chromium additive.Read more ›
I could not afford the expense of that product, so I started to research alternatives. My wife had recently seen a rise in her blood pressure for the first time in her life, so we thought we would give this a try. I found out about this product online and have been using it for about two years. Since I started using this product, I have eliminated one blood pressure med, entirely, and cut the other by 75%. I have cut the statin down by 75%, as well. The first time I had my lipid tests, after starting to use the "clinical" dosage (4 scoops daily-I did this for a year, but now use a maintenance of 1 scoop daily) my LDL was remarkably lower. It had NEVER been under 70, even with high statin dosages and was a cool 59!!! After that, I experimented with my statin and blood pressure dosages, with daily pressure monitoring etc.
My wife's blood pressure dropped from numbers in the area of 140/90 to around the 115/65 mark..WITHOUT any medication. The stuff works!!
I was skeptical, but after several angioplasties, I wasn't too happy with what the medical establishment was doing. If I followed their "cocktail" I would be overmedicated and likely back to the old familiar feeling. I have tried to talk to doctors about this, but they are ignorant, with rare exception. If you research this, you will find that a Doctor Pendergrast uses it with all his patients with remarkable success.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I suffer from Reynaud's syndrome which manifests itself giving me what I call "dead hands" at the slightest hint of cold weather. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Aaron Hill
Started using this product and could feel the difference around the second day of use. Like more energy and could stay focused. I just wish I had reordered prior to running out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Texasredhouse1