5.0 out of 5 stars Great look; perfect for cosplay
Wig is beautiful in color and style! It looks pretty natural and am able to fit it over my son's thick curly hair without being too tight. He was the hit of Comicon.
Published 21 months ago by M. Evans-Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Sebastian Wig
Published 13 months ago by Val D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sebastian Wig, August 27, 2013
Val D. (Media, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L-email 30cm Short Dark Purple Sebastian Michaelis Cosplay Wig Rw38 (Misc.)
This wig really isn't as terrible as past reviews state. It definitely does not come styled, except for a few strands of hair on the side of the head. But if you have skill to cut it a bit and style it, it works out fine. I gave it three stars because for the average person who doesn't have the ability to cut and style, it may be disappointing to receive a partially-styled wig.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product is not styled as in picture. Have to style yourself., May 22, 2013
Product is not styled like picture. You have to style it yourself. It isn't very good quality. It looks pretty fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look; perfect for cosplay, December 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs Styling, October 19, 2013
Needs a little styling, otherwise a great wig. My mom's a hairstylist so she was able to fix it. Feels real, I liked that it doesn't have that shiny plastic look that most cheap wigs have.

4.0 out of 5 stars animai, November 6, 2013
It looked exactly. Like it was supposed to and it arrived in time cor Halloween.my daughter was extremely excited that she could go with her friends in character.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wig despite bad reviews, November 1, 2013
The Amazon reviews I read said it comes unstyled, but mine came styled. Once I finally got all my long, thick hair inside it, it stayed for the whole night and looked great. No one knew who I was supposed to be but they said they liked my costume anyway. Overall, I'm very pleased with this wig. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, October 30, 2013
Looks exactly like Sebastian's hair. Fits perfect and even came with a hair net to contain my naturally blonde hair.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, August 23, 2013
This was not even close to what I ordered for my daughter. It wasn't styled like Sebastian's hair nor did it come with any return address so we could send it back! I don't want this piece of garbage! It wasn't the same color, or looked anything like the picture! I am very unhappy with the product and I can't get my money back! The quality isn't good either, I would like my money back but there was no return address!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., April 11, 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
It shows you exactly how Sebby's hair is-educational. Haha, this wig is very nice...It's a nice color. It came earlier than expected (Expected from Amazon.) It was very nice. It came with a wig cap thing and everything. So it's all good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purplish Black Wig, February 7, 2013
I love it and it looks real. I wear it all the time and it feels great on my head.