Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 9, 2009
Love this watch. Have bought about half a dozen through the years. I agree that all it needs to be perfect is a night light. I was very happy when this model came out but the watch band doesn't last very long before it loses its golden look and replacement bands cost almost as much as a new watch so I'm back to stainless steel. Why Casio doesn't make a fancier model with the same technology and market it as a Mother's Day Special is beyond me. There is no other watch out there with this great countdown feature.
on June 6, 2010
This Casio product is my favorite watch. My purchase arrived promptly, in perfect condition. I love the countdown timer feature. I don't have to bother going into the alarm function to time a batch of cookies, remember to telephone someone, or turn on the TV at the start of a show. Highly recommended!
on January 1, 2010
To understand my review, you need to understand my shopping method: quality, simplicity, & no compromises. When I'm looking for something, I take into account if I'm going to love it forever & if it's going to last as long as I love it. Even if I need something desperately, I will not settle on anything until I find the one that is just right. I think most people have had that moment when they're shopping and see the perfect version of what they're looking for, so you know the feeling.

I had that feeling when I found this watch. Ever since I received it, it hasn't left my wrist. The time display is perfect, I could program in the time without having to search through the little manual, it's that gorgeous color of gold that catches your eye, I don't have to fuss with the clasp one-handed because it slips right onto my wrist, but won't fall off, it will never clash with your waredrobe, it's slender design is very feminine & not bulky in any way like so many women's watches, it's water-resistant so you'll never stress about getting it wet & it doesn't get in the way. It's that accessory that you feel obscenely proud of & catch yourself staring at it, admiring every aspect of it's perfection: ladies, you know what I mean.

Personally, I was willing to pay whatever price for the perfect watch, but was delighted to find that it was so well priced for such quality. The photo isn't at all complimentary, so don't let it fool you. This watch is gorgeous. My satisfaction with this watch could be the basis for a romantic novel :).
on April 23, 2016
I like this watch a lot. I like how it looks. However, I really miss having a light. AND the band keeps coming unclasped, even when I think I have fastened it just right. Not sure if I got a "dud" or if that is how they all are.
on December 12, 2008
I've had three of these watches and they are incredible! Features are what I need: time, date, stop watch, alarm. This watch is functional, yet classy, so it doesn't really look bulky like the typical sports watch. I wish there was a back light, though, because reading it in the dark is impossible. Setting the time/date/alarm is easy and the adjustable band makes it fit most anyone's wrist. The reason I'm on my third watch is that I'm hard on watches and the first two were damaged due to my own negligence. But at this price ... hey ... it's no big thing to get a new one. I've also purchased three of these to give as gifts and the recipients are most pleased.
on January 13, 2013
Nothing fancy, nothing expensive, just a great watch for people like me who want something that does more than just tell the time. I especially love the quick timer that can be set for 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes. And when I've forgotten the date, I just press a button, and there it is. Easy, functional, and just the right size for a woman's wrist. The perfect everyday watch.
on September 25, 2015
Have had for quite some time & it still keeps time for me. The first watch I have not killed within a week. I have acid reflux, & it is the first watch that I have had since I started taking medication for acid reflux, so that probably contributes to it still working for me.
on February 3, 2013
I have worn a model (black or silver, but it also comes in gold) of this watch for more than 30 years. I have often bought more than one at a time because I live in fear that Casio will someday discontinue it. Except for very rare dress-up occasions, I wear this watch 24/7, even when bathing, or swimming. Each watch has lasted me at least 3 years under rigorous use conditions. Eventually a band wears out or a battery goes dead, but for a $16 (silver color) watch who can complain? --I haven't had great luck with replacement batteries because once the case is open other things seem to go wrong.

When I was younger, I constantly wore a black one even though it was too sporty for many occasions. I was delighted the first time I found the silver one, which was still cheap looking, but was at least a little dressier and matched my other silver jewelry. I'd love a better looking watch or one with a light but what I can't live without is this watch's timer function.

The watch has an instant timer for 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minute intervals. By simply pressing one button 1 to 7 times you can set the timer for one of the seven possible time settings. Each press of the button emits a little beep so, after some practice, I learned to set the timer without even having to look at it. I use the timer multiple times a day. When my cookies need to bake for 10 minutes, I just press 4 times, confirmed by 4 beeps. When I need to leave for a friend's house in 45 minuters, I just press 7 times, wait until the timer rings and press 5 more times. If the kids need a 4 minute time out, I press twice, and once more after the timer goes off. The timer is so handy and so versatile that I don't know how to function without it.

WARNING: Once you become accustomed to this watch, you too may be addicted.
on July 22, 2013
This is a very pretty watch and has all the functions anyone would need. Even a timer that I could have used during my power walks. Unfortunately the watch band is huge. The clasp will move up and down but not as much as I needed it to. Ladies if you have a very small wrist this will not work for you. I had to send it back. Amazon sent me the return slip for UPS and I only had to pay one dollar to UPS. Tere was no difficulty in returning it and I was refunded the next day. That's what I call good service.
on October 20, 2012
Whenever I don't feel like sporting my cartier ballon bleu's and longine's, I would wear this casio watch. I bought the silver version last year and lost it at work, so I thought I'd try the gold version in case my old one miraculously pops up. The gold version arrived today, and it looks very classy and geeky, which I love. Thanks Amazon for carrying this watch! And please upload a more accurate picture...