Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on November 4, 2013
It has all the features that it claims to have which already gives it a good rating. It has a slightly above average build quality. It's construction consists of a rubbery plastic, hard plastic, a stainless steel bottom, and a glasslike material for the cover. It has a nice and easy to read display. Even though the plastic is strong and high in quality (as high as plastic can be) I would prefer it if the watch was made out of a more stronger material. The functions of the watch are also pretty accurate if you set up the watch according to procedure. The weather forecast was really accurate in my first days of testing it. It rained two days out of the week and on those days the watch predicted that it was going to rain. It is not something I would rely on but it is extremely nice to have. The barometer and altimeter function normally to my knowledge (they predicted the weather so I was satisfied). The thermometer works properly when you take it off of your wrist (it states this in the instruction booklet). The compass has a few discrepancies here and there but if you set it up properly you should decrease these. This product is for someone who likes the outdoors but is not willing to give $280 for a watch that can perform identical functions. In the end if you do not care about the mainly plastic design and want these functions in a watch then this watch is strongly recommended for you.
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
So far so good though I've only had this watch for about a month. I was looking for a watch at a reasonable price that has a compass. The build quality seems pretty good. One added bonus for me is that the watch has a power-saving mode which will turn off the display.
on September 6, 2014
Good for the price. *****
Altitude sensor was always about 80 feet off when calibrated properly.
compass never calibrated, followed directions in manual.
screen brightness was never an issue, which a lot of people seem to claim. just turn up the contrast/brightness.

i loved the band and clasp. thermometer is very accurate. will be off by about 2 degrees for ambient temperature due to being against your skin. submersion was never an issue, even when pushing the buttons while submerged.
accurate temperature readings underwater.

i took it paintballing in 90-93 degree weather wearing a black long sleeve, which covered it. about 5 hours in, the screen burnt out i guess. still beeped when i pressed the button. doing a battery reset didnt fix the issue.
i would buy another, and still have money left over rather than buying a more expensive ABC watch.
on January 21, 2015
Very hard to read in daylight,and very hard to program. Not satisfied at all with this product !!! Monroe
on April 10, 2014
I really like it however it's kind of confusing sometimes because all the stuff that the watch is capable of, and too much going on, but like it because is challenging to learn how it works
on March 3, 2014
watch was exactly as described. functions work perfect for me and it is everything i was looking for. Would recommend.
on June 15, 2015
I LOVE this watch. At first I thought it might be a little big for my petite wrist (I'm a slender woman) but it has grown on me and now I feel it is fine. Love all the features. I frequent the gym and love the "second hand" which is really just light up blocks that go around the watch which you can see in the picture - I use this to do wall sits and time out exercises...this makes it much more fun and very easy to watch the time go by. I would purchase again and have had zero issues with the watch. Have had this baby for more than 6 months and absolutely adore it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2015
Pros:
-I set this watch once and half a year latter its still on good time.
-Regardless of all the cheep sensors that don't work right it still tells time and hasn't broken after a month of use like all my other watches.

Cons:
-The temperature is always at least 10 degrees high (Celsius) ex: its 20 C (68 F) and my watch reads 32 C (90 F) which is way off!
-The compass is useless. It is wrong 99% of the time.
-The light only stay on for three seconds
-I always accidentally hit buttons so almost every time I look at my watch it is displaying something other than the time and I have to mess with it for five or more seconds to figure out what time it is. (I realize that even when its on another sensor it displays the time at the bottom but it's still annoying)

Conclusion:
It is NOT worth the money spent unless you're absolutely dying to wear a cheep watch with bunch of broken sensors.
on March 27, 2015
it works as advertised,very satisfied with this lad weather watch !!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2014
iTS DARK TO SEE., BUT THE FUNCTIONS (COMPASS, ALTIMETER, BAROMETER , TEMPERATURE AND FORECAST WORKS OK). AT DAYLIGHT THE VISOR IS OK, BUT IN LOW LIGHT ISN,T GOOD.

See 1 answered question