Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 29, 2011
Fits new Lenovo T420S very well. Correct width and only a 1/4 inch of added depth. Fit, build, and protection is far better than the Lenovo site recommended case as I have both.
0Comment22 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2012
I've been using this case a couple weeks and like it so far. I strongly recommend NOT BUYING THE RED ONE! I ordered it thinking black would be too boring but the red is not like the picture and its quite an ugly red.

The case is soft with a few millimeters of foam. It isn't going to save your computer, but it will keep it from small scratches and dings while its being transported.

I'd love a case that offered a bit of moisture protection, which this certainly does not, but for the price, it definitely meets my expectations.
22 comments115 of 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2012
This appears to be a really nice, budget sleeve for protecting a laptop, but it does not fit the ASUS G75VW ROG Laptops. The battery/rear fan is too bulky and you will not be able to close the zipper. It's a great product for smaller laptops, just wanted to let you know. I didn't want to be one of those reviewers who reviews a good product poorly just because it didn't suit my needs for my 17" laptop.
22 comments42 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2012
This review is for the Case Logic LAPS-114 14-Inch computer sleeve. It is intended for my Lenovo Edge E420 notebook.

Amazon combines reviews of this sleeve with reviews for similar products having different dimensions. This is a bad idea. Finding relevant information is tedious. For all their size and might, Amazon should look at how retailers like New Egg present customer's reviews -- their presentation is far more helpful.

I wouldn't normally bother leaving a rating of three stars or less; implying a mediocre product. This product deserves more.

The quality is excellent. The padding is great. However, I'm not convinced the exterior material is tough enough to resist snags. Most laptop sleeves use this material, so maybe it's tougher than I think. It feels good on the hand.

I looked at local stores hoping to examine a Case Logic sleeve like this one. No luck. I didn't like any of the few sleeves I saw locally. On Amazon, they show a different Case Logic product marked as 14.1 inches. I should have bought that sleeve instead of this one.

This sleeve is too small to quickly or comfortably insert and remove my computer. I need a slightly-larger sleeve and a longer zipper. I'm being picky. The sleeve may stretch out a bit over time -- I doubt it. My Edge E420 is one of Lenovo's less-expensive computers. It has no metal frame; i.e.: more plastic. It may be correspondingly larger than a high-end model. Some people may feel this sleeve fits perfectly. I say it's too snug.

I'm sticking with this sleeve for now. It fits adequately. I give the LAPS-114 just three stars because it's too snug for my Lenovo Edge E420 computer.

Update: I purchased a Case Logic PLS-14 14.1 inch sleeve (different retailer) to replace this one. The new sleeve fits better. It has more room for my E420.

The PLS-14 sleeve works better in day-to-day use. But it has thinner padding than the previous LAPS-114. I prefer the materials of the LAPS-114. The LAPS-114 is better for keeping my laptop within luggage or a backpack. So I'm keeping both sleeves. Ridiculous, I know. Hope this helps.
11 comment13 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2012
Case is the perfect size for my 17.3" HP dv7t Quad laptop with just a little room to spare, which I think I could probably squeeze my mouse in there even if it protruded on the one side. I wanted a case that was a snug fit, thin (not bulky), and could be put in larger bag for transport (like a carry-on) without worrying about the laptop getting scratched or bumped around. It is a soft and pliable cover, so it doesn't offer the same type of protection as a stiffer cover, but for the price, it's a solid investment.
11 comment23 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2011
It fits my dell 17.3 inch laptop perfectly. At first I was carry my laptop in my bookbag with a rag cloth because my bookbag collects dust easily. Now I won't have to do that anymore. Yay. lol
on October 12, 2011
It fits a 17.3" Acer just right. It probably protects the device as much as my laptop bag, which does not say much, but using both is good protection. There is no handle, but with a 17.3" laptop, you don't have a lot of choice. It feels like neoprene and is nicely made. I'm happy with the purchase.
on September 17, 2012
This is a perfect fit to my 15" Samsung Series 9 ultrabook, 9.5" x 14". Since it is so hard to find a perfect fit. I just want to leave a moment here so other people could buy it.
33 comments19 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
I got this case not for a laptop but for a Bamboo Wacom Create Tablet for my friends daughter. It definitely is made of nice material and has good padding in case you were to drop it. Unfortunately, I would have went with something about an inch or 2 longer/larger for this particular tablet though. The reason being when putting the tablet into the case it doesn't quite have enough room for the stylus that hooks at the end unless you force it. Hopefully this review helps someone else out there that is looking for something for their Bamboo Wacom Create Tablet, that makes sense, to protect it.
on September 12, 2012
I priced this same case at Best Buy and it was $10 more than on here, so this is a reasonable price. If you have a large laptop, 17.3" it will fit your laptop. It has nice padding and an easy to use zipper. I own a 17.3" laptop and there is still space on the inside so it's not snug on your laptop. I recommend this laptop case.

See 1 answered question