5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and satisfy what you want
Published 9 months ago by damanjeetsingh

2.0 out of 5 stars Troubleshooting
I have done everything in my.power to get this app going, but cant do. Just cant get it to insall. Please advise on this item...
Published 29 days ago by Jose Gonzalez

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and satisfy what you want, November 21, 2013
This review is from: LAYEN® CSB - Home Security / Child Security Audio Surveillance. SIM Activated with Crystal Clear Sound - Call to listen and check everything is OK (Camera)
Well first of all I really liked this product love it like I got ever think I wanted . Amazon said it will be delivered by 26 th of dec but I received this little cute item in 3 days that from England by Royal Mail fast delivery thanks for that. Then when I open it small little item looks great charge for 2 hours then I put h2o wireless SIM card in that works great with this network.did exactly what direction told me to do put the SIM card in it red light blinks for 3 seconds and then gone then I play videos on you tube n put the item nearby. Went far around 2 miles from home n called the number that has been activated with this item. I m shocked n surprise that I can listen ever think from that far u can call from any number n u can listen very clearly what other person is talking or anythink u want to do .really great thanks to laymen CBS that they made this product .hope they will sell more of this because I m ordering one more as soon I m getting my paycheck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., March 17, 2014
You have to have a phone to activate the SIM card then put the SIM card in the layden. I used tMobile with no problem. Very small but really picks up the sound.

2.0 out of 5 stars Troubleshooting, July 21, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 12, 2014
G.GARCIA (BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
didt work at all with sim card also bought, dont even wast yr money and time

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the James Bond in it., April 28, 2014
It's absolutely worth the buy,the clarity and secrecy is superb most important the portability and simplicity is worth the Money expended.

5.0 out of 5 stars best ive ever sean, March 23, 2014
product works great who ever wrote a bad review on this dont know what they are talking about .this bug works good just activate your sim in a phone take it out put it in your bug and there it is

3.0 out of 5 stars ... otherwise it does not hold a charge very long like described. Also sounds are distorted slightl, July 22, 2014
The listening devise does well as long as it stays plugged in otherwise it does not hold a charge very long like described. Also sounds are distorted slightl. Not a bad device for the money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Want money back, November 29, 2013
Worst product ever and even worse support. I went to verizon and AT&T go try and get this to work and both companies said it was impossible to get a SIM card to work without an imei

And I can't get ahold of the company that makes it to troubleshoot

5.0 out of 5 stars works great!, July 11, 2014
Very nice item and it works great!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 16, 2014