5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and warm!
Published on January 3, 2012 by L. Boyd

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Published on October 29, 2012 by lunamagoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and warm!, January 3, 2012
I purchased three of these sweaters in both colors and two different sizes and I wear them all the time! They are super comfy and wash very well. I purchased an x-small which fits me snug like the picture shows, and the small size which has a bit of a slouchy fit which is how it's displayed on the LAmade website and I like both of them equally depending on what look I'm going for! I do wish the bigger one had a little hook or button on front to stay closed but no big deal. I have tiny arms/wrists and don't really have an issue with the wrist part being too open but the sleeves are nice and long which for me is a nice change because I'm usually pulling my sleeves all day long because they are too short! Overall I am extremely happy with these sweaters (for the record I purchased two on the lighting deal and the other one was purchased on sale here on Amazon but above the lighing deal price) and I have no complaints! I love LAmade quality and these are no exception, worth the price in my opinion!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice style and very warm, but..., December 28, 2011
This review is from: LAmade Women's Nidia Wrap Cardigan (Apparel)
Pros: This sweater is 100% cotton. It feels very substantial and is quite warm. I also really like the modern style.

Cons: I really wish the front of the sweater had a button or two so I didn't have to hold the front closed.

Also, it hard to tell from the photo but the collar when not folded is surprising long in length. It's so long, I can flip it up and use it to cover the top of my head. Every time I put on this sweater I have to take a minute to find the correct orientation. It's hard to do even with the tags on inside.

One other complaint - there's no cuff/elastic at the end of the sleeve. The sleeve just ends. If you have smaller wrists like I do, this means the edge of the sleeve will flop around your wrists. I'm seriously considering using elastic bands (think ponytail holders) to keep the sleeve in place and close the gap around my wrists.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchase. I purchased this sweater as a lightning deal (hefty discount). I gave it four stars; but if I had paid full price it would rate closer to 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, February 17, 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it. It fits well, looks just like the picture and arrived in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very different, January 8, 2013
This is a very attractive gift on wearer. I purchased two cardigans & it was totally hilarious, when I received package.
Filled the room with laughter, when opened by receipent. We all tried to find the opening for the head. When we solved the "problem", we were pleased with the total simplicity and elegance of Nadia Wrap Cardigan.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweater, November 26, 2012
Amazon Customer (Minneapolis, MN United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very cute sweater! It's cotton but heavy so nice and warm too!
Perfect with tshirt and jeans!

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, October 29, 2012
I was eagerly waiting for this sweater to arrive because of the cute photo and high ratings. Unfortunately, it is going back. The sweater is essentially a very large, wide, ribbed knit cylinder that is closed off at one end. This end has the sleeves and the open end wraps around your neck to behind your back. I ordered a medium and while I think this is the correct size, I just could not make it lie in a flattering way. The collar is tricky to arrange and it is quite large and the rest of it just was not right for my body, I guess. I am 5'11" and slim and while I loved the extra long sleeves, the body seemed slimmer at my ribs and fuller at my waist, which is proportioned for a shorter person. More than any of this though, the worst issue lies in the knitting. The way the ribbed cylinder part of the sweater is knit, apparently it required a lot of knotting separate pieces of yarn together to continue knitting. You can see the transition at each of the knots and it looks like there is a pick in the sweater. So, there is what looks like a pick at 3" square intervals in the middle of the ribs all over the sweater. It looks like poor knitting, not good design. If you look very closely, you can see what I am talking about in the featured photo. In person, the marks are much more noticeable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm!, October 6, 2012
Very nice. It is slightly big for me, but it still looks nice, stylish and keeps you warm most importantly.

LAmade Women's Nidia Wrap Cardigan