5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect
Bought for my 2009 Macbook Pro laptop. Perfect fit and has more capacity than the original. Computer started back up without any problems and instantly knew the size of the battery.
Published 12 months ago by shane forsythe

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have the charge capacity that I thought
Published 5 months ago by Christopher

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfect, July 9, 2013
This review is from: LB1 High Performance Battery for Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch A1278 A1322 [2009 2010 2011 Version] Battery 020-6547-A 661-5229 661-5557 - 18 Months Warranty (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars great battery, long charge., December 7, 2013
Just installed it. I've never before had 6hr 48min charge remaining on my macbook pro, not even right out of the box. I'll update if anything changes, but looks like a solid product. For self install, be sure to check the how-to on ifixit. Also, order a tri-wing screwdriver from amazon at the same time as you order the battery. The bottom of the case is held in with standard phillips, but the battery has two tri-wing screws.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well working replacement, December 31, 2013
I am using the battery in a Macbook pro (early 2011) after my original one started to have some trouble. Fits perfectly, works well, came in clean and well packed (it is worth writing this down as I researched different stores selling batteries). Capacity is pretty good, almost like the original one.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 month warranty and works as well as battery from Apple, November 30, 2013
This battery has been fantastic. I purchased it months ago after my old battery (from 2 1/2 years ago) no longer took a charge. I followed the instructions to calibrate the battery (using 6 full cycles of charging and then utilizing full battery to zero charge). After this cycling process, this replacement battery worked almost as well as a new one, from Apple, that came with my Mac Book Pro 2+1/2 years ago. It cost less than ordering one from Apple, too, and has an 18 month warranty. A great purchase for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, good price., November 21, 2013
Bought this and replaced it in my MacBook Pro 2011. Thing is working like a charm, even after 5 months, battery still lasts about 2 hours (more if lights and keyboard lights are dimmed). I am satisfied with this thing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have the charge capacity that I thought, January 27, 2014
My late 2011 macbook pro 13-inch running mavericks showed a "service battery" warning. I didn't want to pay apple to replace the battery, so I ordered this battery instead. The install was super simple (order a Tri-wing screwdriver when you get a battery because you will need it for two screws). The battery registered immediately with a 70% charge. The estimated time remaining on the battery at this point with just Safari, Messages, and Mail running is 3:12. I feel like my old battery running mavericks would be at 4 or 5 hours at the same battery percentage. So that is disappointing. But I figure I'll only have this laptop for another 1-2 years anyways. So this will tide me over. Very happy with the shipping and everything. I'll update if the battery craps out before a reasonable time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review for LB1 High Performance Battery for Apple Macbook Pro 13., October 10, 2013
I use my battery allot, and after extensive experience with the OEM battery over the last three years, the LB1 over the last three months has performed similar to when my Macbook pro was new. Having read the bad news about many aftermarket batteries, the LB1 performs as advertised, in that it performs "as good as" factory original, but not better. I don't understand why they call it, "high performance" which is why I only give 4 stars. I believe that High performance should give at least 1/3 more life than original, if not more. For the price and the do it yourself option, this is a good battery.
Cheers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 20, 2013
I installed this in a 2010 MacBook Pro and it now holds a charge like it used to when the laptop was first purchased. Really easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars The new battery saved my Mac BookPro!!, May 21, 2014
I was putting off the purchase of a new battery because my current battery was in good shape. Well, yes, it would hold a charge, but there was a problem.

To all of you Mac users out there, has your touchpad grown rather touchy, or is it malfunctioning?

The problem could be your battery. You see, the battery swells as it ages, thus, it press' against the touchpad assembly and renders it nearly useless.

The solution... breakdown and purchase a New LB1 High Performance Battery for Apple Macbook Pro 13 inch A1278 A1322 from Amazon.

This will solve the problem, I am sure pleased for having done so, I got my touchpad back.

One last thought...It will save you a trip and expense of having to go talk with genus' at the Apple store and buy their expense battery. Happy computing.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, February 25, 2014
Thao "goldfish mommy" (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Very speedy shipping, got it in the mail about 3 days after I ordered it. It was partially charged as another reviewer noted, so I charged it up to 100% and then drained it. Cycled it twice so far. Have been able to get over 5 to 5 1/2 hours of life on one full charge, this is with my Macbook Pro mid 2010 running a couple of applications, without the screen dimmed for energy saver, and playing videos on and off (probably for at least an hour or so). That's good enough for me, considering the Apple store was going to charge me $129 for a new battery. I ordered a tri wing screwdriver from Ebay that was for the Nintendo but it was a tad too small and stripped one of the screws. Went to Fry's Electronics and found another one that was labeled size 00 (although I think 0 might actually be the correct size from googling the internet), was able to remove one of the screws but the other one was too stripped to unscrew, so I ended up taking a flat head screwdriver and breaking off pieces of the plastic being held down by the screw (it was part of the old battery so didn't matter to me if I broke it). This worked, after the plastic was gone, I used a pair of small pliers to turn the screw and unscrew it. Was able to put in the new battery with no issues and didn't tighten the screws as much this time! Aside from this little challenge, this purchase was well worth it.

Rate and Discover Movies