Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Is the LCD screen visible in bright sun?
asked by Karen Guss on February 7, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
I haven't had any problems with my LCD screen in the sun.
Amazon Customer answered on February 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. On occasion, I have had to use my hand as a shadow when it's super bright to see the pic clearly on the screen, but more times than not, I haven't had any problems reviewing pics outdoor.
QuadChick answered on February 7, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes! Obviously, you can't see it as well as in the shade, but it's definitely bright enough to see in the sun.
Rin answered on February 7, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Karen, it is visible but not as much as you would like it. I guess you could say it is acceptable.
Orferi answered on February 7, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi! It is visible in the sun. I never had any real problems on sunny days.
Alan Schlesinger answered on February 7, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it is visible in just about all sunny conditions. In those cases where the sun is in direct line with the subject, just by looking at the screen at a slight angle will allow you to see the subject in the screen and you can still take the picture. I never had any problems with the sun, either. Hope this helps.
Alan Schlesinger answered on February 7, 2013

A
It is somewhat visible. Better than a phone screen as there is not the glare you normally get but it can be a little dim at times. Had it in Mexico this fall an never noticed a problem though.
Patrick S. answered on February 7, 2013

A
Yes, to some degree. I shot mid morning with no clouds and a bright sun behind me, didn't have much of a problem. And as someone else stated, it is better visibility than an iPhone screen. It is a nice little camera and I am happy with the picture quality.
Michael Rettig answered on February 7, 2013

A
Much better than most. Like any screen, very bright and very direct sun can be a problem, but a slight angle change and its fine. I use it for Home Inspections so it gets bounced around a lot and its also very sturdy.
Tom M answered on February 7, 2013

A
Normally we could see fine, but on occasion it was difficult to see underwater. I didn't have a problem seeing the screen in bright sun.
Colette S, answered on February 7, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product