4.0 out of 5 stars Only one small notification
Published on May 18, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FROM LD PRODUCTS!
Published on September 22, 2009 by Bicoastal

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one small notification, May 18, 2011
I read several reviews before I bought the cartridges. I was ready for the black cartridge not to be correct, but it was. I was ready for the cartridges to be leaking when I got them, but they were not. I was ready for the cartridges to leak as you opened them, and the first one did. You have to hold the cartridge up right and open slowly. Other than that, I have had no problems. My prints have come out just the same as they did with the cartridges that came with the machine. I am very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ink work, just DO NOT peel off the side tape!!, April 15, 2011
There is a yellow tape flap that says to pull it off on it. Don't do this, you don't need to. It covers a hole that doesn't need to be open. I'm assuming it is there for an air intake, but the OEM ink cartridges do not have this hole. If you open it ink will get everywhere, believe me. Leave the tape flap on there an all will work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, March 5, 2010
Eric Kirkpatrick (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This is an awesome budget friendly alternative to the OEM cartdriges. Figured if I would've bought 10 OEM cartridges from [...] @ $11.99 a piece, I would've been looking at a bill of $119.90. However 10 of the LD cartridges only ran $31.99. Box came shipped via USPS. Placed the order February 27, received in good condition on March 4th. Cartridges come individually boxed and vacuum sealed. There is a vent hole at the top that you need to remove a piece of tape off of, need to be careful you don't get any ink on yourself when you take it off. Installation into my MFC-255CW was easy, just remove the old ones and push the cartridge in firmly until it clicks into place. Ink quaility itself is good. This is my first trial with the LD © Brother Compatible LC61 Bulk Set of 10 Ink Cartridges: 4 Black & 2 each of Cyan / Magenta / Yellow and so far I am pleased.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FROM LD PRODUCTS!, September 22, 2009
This review is from: LD © Brother Compatible LC61Bk Black Ink cartridge. (LC61 Series) (Office Product)
Actually, I wouldn't even give this company one star. They are inexpensive for a reason... they don't completely fill their cartridges, so they won't last long at any price. Also, their compatibility is hit or miss. I've bought about six cartridges from them and more than half don't work. And you can forget about their 100% satisfaction guarantee... just try getting your money back.

1.0 out of 5 stars They leak. Not sure why they get such great reviews., February 8, 2011
Daddy Shawn "Writer & daddy." (La Verne, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
These aren't any better than the other off brands. The first set I used leaked. Cleaned that up, put in another set. Leaked again. I'm tossing the rest. I'll stick with Brother brand from now on just to save myself the hassle of cleaning up the mess and buying new printers every time you try to print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with MFC-490CW !!, August 28, 2012
Neeltje (Southeast Michigan) - See all my reviews
These LD printer cartridges have been used for 3 yrs in my MFC-490CW, never a leak, clean handling. Do(I repeat DO) remove the tape tab before installing each cartridge and reset the ink sensor. Each catridge is air sealed with long expire dates, 12-18 months, made in China. I also use LD's 8K page catridge for my Brother 5370DW. Quick shipping, this is a quality product. I can see no reason to purchase OEM Brother products after using LD products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked OK, low price, ordering more, October 24, 2009
We bought these because of the price about 8 months ago. Now we are out of cyan and black, and are back to order more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slight problem with a happy ending..., July 5, 2011
Purchased the set February of 2011 right after I purchased the printer to have them handy when the supplied cartridges ran out, that happened a few days ago in July of 2011.

I immediately notices that they looked different, not just in design but how they would fit in the printer. At first they did not fit, where the originals went in nice and smooth and clicked in position right away, these did not, I could not get them in as easily. Since they looked so different I thought that perhaps they might have been mislabeled.

A call to Amazon's customer service told me what I already knew, that I was outside the return period, however they were VERY nice and offered to make an exception and arrange for a return.

I REALLY needed to print something and I did not want to pay the $40+ they cost a the local brick and mortar. So, belatedly and before sending them back I thought of calling the vendor, who not only answered the call on the first ring, then got someone in less than 30 seconds, and got to talk to someone right here in the US rather than it going overseas, on top of all that they were VERY nice and explained that these cartridges needed a little extra pressure to be inserted. I guess I was being overly cautious not wanting to damage the printer.

The ink seems to be of reasonable good quality, it prints even and without banding, they needed no cleaning or aligning. Just as an observation and an opinion the ink seems to be slightly "wetter" than the OEM on 20 Lb, 92 Brightness copy & print paper, but comparing similar printouts there is really no discernible difference.

The black cartridges are quite a bit smaller than OEM but in all fairness you get 4 in the box so that should compensate.

Both Amazon and the vendor deserve a 10 for customer service on this sale and provided that the product continues to perform as it does now I would definitely purchase again, this is a HUGE savings over OEM cartridges.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Great Price!, March 12, 2010
Ever since I bought my umteenth printer over the last 20 years, I settled on the Brother. I've been using the LD Brother Compatible Ink for over a year now, and I find the replacement Ink to be very reliable. Finally, I've got my printer and my replacement ink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Compatable LC61 Bulk of 10 Ink Cartridges, April 27, 2011
ramona flores (Berkely, California, US) - See all my reviews
These Cartridges are a great value especially if you like printing out pictures! Ink for the Brother Printer is usually so expensive so this was surely a steal! Ramona Flores (Bronx, NY)

Rate and Discover Movies