|Brand Name||LD Products|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2.5 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||REMANPG210XL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||REMANPG210XL|
LD © Canon PG-210XL High Yield Black Remanufactured Inkjet Cartridge
|Price:||$15.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.70 (15%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Great Print Quality
- One Year 100% Guarantee
- The use of remanufactured cartridges will not void your printers warranty.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First, I think it's disingenuous of Amazon and this "LD" company NOT to mention in the listing, that your printer "may not indicate that the cartridge has ink and that this is normal for this remanufactured cartridge" as is stated on the INNER WRAPPING of this product, AFTER you rip open the box to install it,
So I installed mine, and sure enough, every time I'd go to print, I would get a computer message that the ink is low. This annoying enough, but the bigger problem with this so-called "High Volume" COLOR cartridge, is that it has officially been depleted after 100-150 or so copies (95% of what I have printed is black text so why the color cartridge depleted so fast is a mystery).
My advice: Better to get grossly overcharged by the original manufacturer of your printer, than to be completely ripped off by some no-name schlock-house.
1. After printing an enormous amount of papers, the computer tells me I am finally out of ink. I ignore this message and KEEP PRINTING until I physically see the ink running out. This gives me another 40 or so papers depending on how many clip art pics.
2. If the printer is set to color only or you only have the color cartridge in, it uses all the colors to print. That means it is using all the colors to make black and will run out faster. Make sure you have a black cartridge in and the settings on your printer are correct.
3. I love color in my classroom and so do my students. The color has not faded from the items I have created and printed. I do laminate my items that are on card stock but there are several items on plain paper that the students use that have not faded. After my student handle them repeatedly they do wear out from being bent etc. but the parts that are not handled as much are fine.
4. All packaging is professionally done and they give you a postage paid envelope to return empty cartridges.
I hope this helps some of you that are on the fence about this product and you have similar results.
They are sold as “remanufactured” however, nothing is mentioned that the quality of color would be impacted with the “remanufacturing” process...very disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not get CL-211xl. I got CL-211 instead. I barely used it and it died in 3 months.Published 16 hours ago by ALAN HOLDSWORTH
Product worked out great! Produce is even recognized by printer. No override necessary for cartridge i.d. to the printer. Works like a charm.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
LD products have always been a good choice for me. I've never had any issues with their products.Published 20 days ago by rwh
These remanufactured cartridges are working quite well. They cost a good deal less than brand new ones, and shipped quickly.Published 1 month ago by James F.