Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.00 shipping
LD© Xerox Phaser 6130 / 6130N Compatible 106R01278 Cyan High Yield Laser Toner Cartridge
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$63.00 (84%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Page Yield per Color: 2,000 | Shelf Life: 24-36 Months
- The use of our replacement toner for the Phaser 6130 / 6130N does not void your printer's warranty.
- You can depend on our compatible replacement for Xerox Phaser 6130 / 6130N laser toner cartridges which is backed by a two year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Don't bother with expensive OEM Xerox Phaser 6130 / 6130N laser toner and take advantage of our compatible replacement for the Xerox laser toners which are guaranteed to work with your Phaser 6130 laser printer
- For use in the following printers: Phaser 6130 & Phaser 6130N
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: HY Cyan
Top Customer Reviews
However, I have found some quality issues. On two occasions, I have placed a new cartridge from LD in my Phaser, and the Phaser refuses to recognize the new ink. It still reports empty. So, I have thrown out two new cartridges. But overall, this is not enough to over-ride the great price and value these offer. Because of this glitch, I now stock up on two extra cartridges of each ink, just in case one of the new ones is a dud.
Print quality is almost as vivid as the Xerox toners, the cartridges seem to last about the same to me. My printer seems to suffer no damage, and my pages come out clean and bright.
I have ordered these laser cartridge refills many times over the past 2-3 years. Although they did not produce great print quality or last nearly as long as advertised, they were still a good value for the money. Well, not anymore. The last 2 black ink cartridges I received produced gray and faded print which was barely readable. The print was completely unsatisfactory for most uses. Doubt if I will ever order from them again. A waste of about $50 since I ordered a complete set.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product, use them all the time in my Xerox Phaser 6130N. And what a deal for the set of 4 cartridges, too. Read morePublished 4 days ago by S. Forest
These guys are great and the product works as advertised for a fraction of the cost.Published 3 months ago by A. Keith Eaton III
I have used these cartridges for a few years without any problems, but recently, when going to remove an empty cartridge from the laser printer, the slider would not fully retract... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Joe D