LD © Remanufactured Bulk Set of 13 Replacement Ink Cartridges for Hewlett Packard (HP 02)
|Price:||$33.29 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$26.70 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Page Yield Per Black Cartridge: 660*, Page Yield Per Color Cartridge: 400* | Shelf Life: 12-18 Months | *Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO IEC 24711
- The use of our remanufactured ink does not void your printer's warranty.
- We offer lightning fast USPS Priority Mail shipping as well as UPS shipping on all printing supply and inkjet photo paper orders.
- With our '100% Satisfaction Guarantee', our replacements for HP cartridges are an excellent economic and environmentally-sound alternative to OEM HP 02 cartridges, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on
- For use in the following printers: HP PhotoSmart C5183, C6150, C6280, D7255, 3210xi, C5140, C6188, C8150, C7280, C5185, C6285, D7263, C6200 Series, D7145, C8183, C7288, C5100 Series, C5188, 3110, C6288, D7345, C5180, C6250, D7160, C7150, C6180, 3310xi, D7360, C6275, D7245, 3210v, C6185, C7275, 3310, C6283, D7260, 8250, C7200 Series, C5150, C8180, C7283, C6286, D7268, C5175, C6240, D7155, 3210, C5190, C6175, D7355, C7250, C6270, D7168, D7460, C7180, C6100 Series, C6183, D6160.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: 13pk Set - 3bk2CMYLcLm
Top Customer Reviews
When I opened the Cyan cartridge it spilled a big amount of ink on my fingers and on the top of my desk!! I never got this problem with original HP cartridges.
Another thing is that the picture in the Amazon web site is misleading since the appearance of the LD cartridges is different from the one of the HP cartridges on display.
Bottom line: I come back to HP cartridges.
The vendor "4InkJets" does not pay return shipping so it cost me $7.50 to find out that these do not work.
I also think that the LD warranty of one year is a plus, since HP doesn't guarantee their own cartridges for that long. If you buy an HP cartridge and by the time you install it, it's dried up and unusable, I hope you got it at Costco or some place that will let you return it, because HP won't take it back.
Every time I've orderd from LD (4inkjets.com) my order arrives in 2 days.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Installed 3 out of the 5 cartridges and my printer accepted them as brand new factory replacements. We don't use our printer a lot, but so far they are working well. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Laurie Lewis
After trying two of these cartridges, my HP printer is flashing"Ink system has failed." This was not the case prior to using this ink. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jill Jamar
This is my second time ordering from LD. The first cartridges are still working months later. My C6280 recognizes the LD cartridges as original HP supplies and I have no issues... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jungles
Why didn't I buy these sooner? The HP inks are so much more expensive but I can't tell the difference.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I only wanted to buy a single set on a trial basis to see how it worked, but it was only available on a double set basis so I took a chance anyway. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mr Don
Price was great and quality seems the same as new ones.
Will continue to purchase these.