5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
Published 3 months ago by Melissa Agront

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as those previously purchased.
I hoped they would be just like the denim blue I had previously purchased, but they were too small and not high rise.
Published 5 days ago by Pat B.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 11, 2014
I was pretty apprehensive about buying high waist jeans on the internet but this proved to be silly, since these pants are pretty perfect. I am 5'1", 120 pounds and I usually, depending on the make, am a size 5 to 7. I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly. The material is stretchy but doesn't necessarily look like it is. Also, with some high waist pants sitting down can be so uncomfortable and am super excited that these are incredibly comfortable while sitting. I just ordered a pair in every color available.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved them, March 4, 2014
i wear these alot for work or everyday wear i would say getting a size larger like i did just be safe. i wear a 10 and got a 11 perfect fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, May 19, 2014
I was hesitant, but I'm in love with these and debating buying a second pair. So far the black has not faded. But the fabric is more of jeggings type thing than "jeans." :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of jeans, March 6, 2014
Exactly as described, rises up to belly button, nice stretch and fit, skinny leg, no complaints! They are the perfect jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as those previously purchased., July 20, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!!!, February 20, 2014
I've been looking for a good pair of high-waisted jeans FOREVER and these are just what I have been looking for. Perfect for dressing up or down. SO happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LE3NO Womens HWSJ pants w/Stretch, April 13, 2014
Love these pants. Very comfortable. Have just the right amount of stretch. Buy these for sure. You will love them too,I hope.

Rate and Discover Movies