Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 4, 2014
i wear these alot for work or everyday wear i would say getting a size larger like i did just be safe. i wear a 10 and got a 11 perfect fit
on May 19, 2014
I was hesitant, but I'm in love with these and debating buying a second pair. So far the black has not faded. But the fabric is more of jeggings type thing than "jeans." :)
on March 6, 2014
Exactly as described, rises up to belly button, nice stretch and fit, skinny leg, no complaints! They are the perfect jeans.
on November 5, 2014
I absolutely love the material and they are very flattering, comfortable and ass-enhancing....but they are too short. They are like ankle-length for me and they don't go up as high as I would like. Worse is that they are aren't tight around the ankles at the bottom, so I can't even pull off that cute-ankle-jean look with them. I still where them a heck of a lot, I just usually cover the bottoms with long boots and socks!

If you're under 5'7" or so, you shouldn't have problem, but if you're a little on the taller side, I would recommend the "Vibrant" brand which are SUPER similar (both made in the USA, similar material, good quality) but much longer and high-waisted.

One more note: these are pretty true to size if you already know your size in high-waisted pants, but if you've never gotten a pair of high-waisted jeans, know that your size can be very different than with low-rises. For instance, I wear a 3 or 5 in low-rises, but a size 7-9 in high waisted pants (I've got some wide hips)...
on July 31, 2014
i bought the white ones because i needed white jeans and i wanted high waisted pants, they are not high waisted whatsoever. how annoying but im going to keep them because i need them and the material sucks its so see through.
on July 25, 2014
exactly what i was looking for high waisted and comfterable. They dont feel so much like jean material they do stretch fits well to size im normally a size 7 so thats what i ordered and had no problem. i really like these pants .
on July 27, 2014
Great pants its comfortable and hug my body well trust me i would buy this pants again
on November 23, 2014
Buying clothes can be tricky online. I'm usually about an 8 women's (sometimes 6 & sometimes 10). These 11 juniors are extremely tight. They're really not roomy enough for a woman's figure. If I buy junior sizes, I usually buy 11 because they run smaller than womens, but these run even smaller than normal. I can barely zip them. If available, buy 2 sizes larger. I like how long they are. I am very tall with thin legs, so it's hard to find the right length. The rise is high enough that you don't have that peek-a-boo problem, and I do like the stretch. Would not recommend unless they have free returns.
on August 29, 2014
The only reason why I choose to place this order is because of the great reviews. They fit as expected and the length is perfect, I am 5'6.
The tag says they are 68% cotton, 30% polyester and 2% spandex, I can't say there is a better combination for these jeans. They are skin tight but they stretch so I do not feel like I am being stabbed in the stomach. I suggest to order your current size as I did.

I am very happy and I will be ordering more colors! Last, these skinny jeans makes your rear end look great!
on November 8, 2014
These are very comfy! They fit pretty well, although my waist is fairly small compared to my hips, so the waist is a tiny bit loose. That probably makes them even more comfy, especially when sitting.

They are also long, I am only 5'2", so I cuffed them.

Several other reviews recommended going up one size, so i did. If you really want them tight, I would stick with your original size. They are stretchy enough that tight would still be comfortable. One size larger leaves a little room.