- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$11.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Designed for the average home owner as well as lighting professionals, these flexible LED strips can be used for architectural lighting, sign letter lighting, concealed lighting, perimeter lighting amongst many other applications. They are a cool and efficient way to decorate tables, TV rooms, bedrooms and closets. They can also function as eye catching special effects at stores and expo booths.
These competitively priced standard strips are great for experimentation and the budget-conscious.
* LED Quantity/Type: 300xSMD3528
* Input Voltage: 12VDC
* Power: 24W
* Beam Angle: 120°
* Available Colors: Available Light Colors: White (5000-6500K) | Neutral White (4000-4500K) | Warm White (3000-3400K) | Warm White (2700-3000K) | Red | Green | Blue | Amber/Yellow
* Light Output (lumen): 900-1100
* CRI: 70
* Operating Temperature: -25～60ºC
* Strip Width: 8mm
* Length: 16.4ft (5m)
* PCB Color: Copper
* IP Rating: IP33
* Minimum bending diameter: 5cm (2").
* Do not lengthen the LED strip by directly connecting additional strips to it; additional lengths should be wired in parallel.
* Unroll LED strip completely before powering on.
* Unused wires of the LED strip must be isolated.
* Test all components before cutting or permanently mounting the strip.
Put them up. They promptly fell down. Put them up again. They fell down again. Returned them to Amazon, received the replacement lightning fast. The next set did exactly the same. Read morePublished 8 minutes ago by Jason Wilkerson
Used these for kitchen under cabinet lights. Color of the light is just right and they produce nice diffused light. Coated them with clear flex seal to waterproof them. Read morePublished 1 day ago by paul david cassady
I've used these for under cabinet and for in cabinet lighting and they work very well.Published 4 days ago by Tim Gaumond
Very easy to use, I had to cut it into four separate lengths and wire them all together. The light is a nice warm color and I like the ability to dim the lights.Published 5 days ago by M
You can't find an easier installation of undercabinet lights that are cool, safe, and bright. Because they are 12V DC they are safe and also easy to install, just remember that... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Bruce G. France
Lights work great but the adhesive backing does not stick very well and the lights keep falling on my work bench. I am going to have to get my own double sided tape to use it.Published 7 days ago by Eric F
This is nice lighting with clean consistent color and brightness. Didn't work for what I'd planned, but not the fault of the product. I'll find a use for it as it looks great.Published 10 days ago by GAB1500